剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
A few residents, a psych intern and maybe Carter.
晚安
Good night.
好消息 双手烫伤的那个 已接受烧伤处理了
L.O.L. with burned hands, admitted to burn service.
那个黑帮小孩的片子是阴性
Films on that gang kid were negative.
让他回家了
Sent him home.
然后阑尾切除手术已经被取消了
And the rule-out appy was ruled out and discharged.
不错 哈蕾 给你三星奖励
Excellent, Haleh. You get three gold stars.
卡特
Carter?
我已经缝合好了四号♥的腿伤
I have sutured the leg lac in four
三号♥的膝伤 二号♥的胳膊伤
The knee lac in three, the arm lac in two
还有一号♥的头部伤
And the head lac in one.
没了吗
That's it?
有七个人在等重症监护室
We have seven waiting for I.C.U.
不 改成八个
No. Make it eight.
股骨头置换术后反弹
Bounce-back hip replacement
伴有深静脉血栓和肺栓塞
with D.V.T. and P.E.
我们有33个患者在急诊室 41人在等待室
We have 33 in the E.R. and 41 in the waiting room.
改成42
Make that 42.
急救员马上送来一个昏迷的
Paramedics pulling in with an altered L.O.C.
所以你们的任务 你们得接受它
So your mission, should you choose to accept it--
因为你们别无选择
Which you will because you have no choice--
是把这些人弄出去
Is to move these folks out
然后我们就可以把这些人弄进来
So we can move these folks in, okay?
我希望速战速决
I want quick turnover.
别做大的检查
No big workups.
不要额外的化验 X光或者会诊
No unnecessary labs, x rays or consults.
但是 马克... 以及不要评论
But, Mark... And no comments.
卡萝 卡特 我们去接待刚来的患者
Carol, Carter, let's go meet the incoming.
兰迪 帮我在餐厅买♥♥一个火鸡三明治
Randi, I want a turkey sandwich from the cafeteria
因为杰瑞 他还没来
cause Jerry... he's not here yet.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry. I'm late.
但是我不对他负责 格林医生
And I can't be responsible for him, Dr. Greene.
但是 兰...
But, but... Ran...
让我离开这
...me out of here!
楚妮 你迟到了
All right, Chuny, you're late.
我八点才上班
I'm on at 8:00.
现在是8:04 情况怎么样
Well, it's 8:04. What do we got?
奥马尔·甘德拉 15岁
Omar Gandera, 15.
喝醉了酒一直绕圈子走
Strolling down by the loop, drunk out of his mind.
生命状况稳定 血压120/80
Vitals are stable, B.P. 120/80.
膝盖磕到了 需要缝合
Fell on his knees. He's gonna need some stitches.
你在这开派对吗
What do you guys have, a party going on here or what?
你喝了多少酒奥马尔
How much did you drink, Omar?
别碰我 让我出去
Don't touch me! Get out of here!
马克 我能给雷顿先生再来50的美托洛尔吗
Mark, can I give Mrs. Layton another 50 of demerol?
多久了
How long's it been?
三小时
Three hours.
好 来帮一下这个孩子
All right, if you help with this kid.
听我的
All right, on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
让我下来
Put me down.
把他扣紧 他跑过一次
Buckle him up tight. He got out of ours.
加把劲
Party on.
让我出去
Let me out of here!
窦性心动过速 心率110
Sinus tach at 110.
卡特 你准备怎么做
All right, Carter, what do you want to do?
血压还是120/80
B.P.'s still 120/80.
血常规 生化七项 血液酒精度 毒理学检查
C.B.C., chem seven, blood alcohol, tox screen
血气检查 全速盐水
A.B.G. and saline, wide open.
-卡特 她刚说绑紧他 -我绑紧了
- Carter, she said tie him tight. - I did!
正在为那个发烧的孩子做化验
Labs are back on that kid with the fever.
好 片子出来了吗
Yeah. Any film?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
好吧 再去催一下放射科
All right. We'll go and sit on radiology
拿到所有结果前别来烦我
and don't bug me until you got everything.
卡特 送去化验 我一会回来
Carter, get the labs going, and I'll be back.
很好 我们现在好好玩
Oh, yeah, we're having some fun now.
第三和第四跖骨体
There are non-displaced oblique fractures
有非位移性斜形骨折
of the third and fourth metatarsal shafts
并伴有不明显的骨折碎片
with no significant angulation of comminution...
脚断了 好吗
Foot's busted, okay?
给他打上夹板然后送走
Splint him and ship him out.
楚妮 你和这家伙在干嘛
Chuny, what are you doing with this guy?
我要处理一下他的脚
Going to fix his feet.
他做什么了 把脚伸进搅拌机里了吗
What'd he do, stick them in a blender?
别再混着喝酒了
No more mixed drinks.
稍后再来处理他
Put him on the back burner.
我们还有比他更严重的病人
We've got people who a lot worse than he is.
打扰一下 医生
Excuse me, doctor.
您能来看一下我妈吗
Could you just come and look at my mother?
稍等
In a minute.
真乱 对吧
What a mess, huh?
你的迟到对此毫无帮助
Not helped by the fact that you were late getting in.
您是负责的医生吗
Are you the doctor in charge?
我是唯一名
The one and only.
我叫鲁斯·哈金斯
I'm Ruth Huggins.
我儿子手上有条很严重的伤口 他需要帮助
My son has a horrible cut on his hand and he needs help.
我们会尽快去给他治疗
We'll get to him as soon as we can.
那我就带他进来了 他还在候诊室
So I'll bring him in, he is still in the waiting room.
杰瑞 你能带哈金斯夫人去候诊室吗
Jerry, can you take Mrs. Huggins to the waiting room?
-当然 -求你了 他在流血
-Sure. -But, please, he is bleeding.
我们一直在外面等着
We've been waiting out there.
来吧 女士
Come on, ma'am.
杰瑞 别让人们像这样偷偷溜进来 好吗
Jerry, don't let people sneak in like that, OK?
外面所有的病人都已经被分诊
Whoever's out there has been triaged,
我们会尽快为他们看病
we'll see them as soon as we can,
但别让没病历的人进来
but no one gets in here without a chart
除非快死了
unless they're dying.
好的
Right.
马利克
Malik.
沃提夫人 你的右臂无力吗
Mrs. Votey, you're having weakness in your right arm?
昨天发作了一次 今天又发作一次
Yesterday and again today.
所有东西都看不清
Everything's sort of out of focus.
今天有段时间 她甚至都不能说话
At one point today, she couldn't even speak.
把我的学生们吓了个半死
Scared my students half to death.
我妈教自卫课
My mother teaches self-defense.
给大四学生上
To seniors.
捏紧
Squeeze.
或许我可以在这里等我的私人医生来
Maybe I could just wait here for my regular doctor.
兰道医生
Dr. Randall.
杰克·兰道尔
Jack Randall.
我知道他
I know him.
沃提夫人 你可能正在经历
Mrs. Votey, you might be experiencing
我们所说的短暂性脑缺血发作
what we called TIAs-- Transient Ischemic Attacks.
它们是中风即将发作的讯号♥
They can be a warning sign of impending strokes.
我会给兰道医生打电♥话♥
I'll call Dr. Randall,
但同时 我会送你去楼上
but in the meantime, I'm going to admit you upstairs
在那里他们能为你做检查
where they can work you up.
给她打肝素 一小时800单位
Start her on heparin, 800 an hour,
给兰道打电♥话♥并让她同意接受治疗
call Randall, and get her admitted to medicine.
你想先做个CT吗
You want a C.T. first?
让他们去做吧 我们需要用那个诊室
Let them do it. We need the room.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他依然有症状
He's still altered,
但他的毒理学检测结果却是阴性
but his tox screen's negative.
-我要小便 -检测乙醇了吗
- I have to pee. - Ethanol?
未检出
None detected.
pH值呢
pH?
7.30
7.30.
奥马尔 你倒底喝过什么
Omar, what'd you drink?
我要尿尿
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表