剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
克洛伊走了
Chloe's gone?
你去哪了 这都不知道
Where have you been?
我得接下那个呼叫
I got to get that.
郡总医院 我是47号♥
County General. This is 47.
是另一个
It's the other one.
他叫什么
What is his name?
这里是县总医院 我听到了 47号♥
County General. I read you, 47.
劳尔 他在跟谁约会吗
Raul. Is he dating anyone?
无线电新设备测试
Calling in for a radio check on our new set.
我听的很清楚
I hear you loud and clear.
如果... 如果没什么事 我就挂了
If... if there's nothing else, I'll sign off.
就是觉得你是不是该接下自己的电♥话♥
Just thought that you ought to answer your phone.
47号♥收线
47 out.
我刚就在想是不是该接下那个电♥话♥
I was wondering if we should get that.
你好
Hello.
海瑟薇护士 我...
Nurse Hathaway, look. I'm, uh...
十分抱歉如果上个电♥话♥打扰到你
I'm sorry if I got in your way on that last call.
没打扰
You didn't get in my way.
我以为我惹你生气了
I thought I made you angry.
你没有
You didn't.
所以我想问问你
So let me just ask you:
要是你没生气
if you weren't mad
你会不会有些担心
were you, uh... maybe... worried?
担心什么 你在一片枪火中跑来跑去
Worried about what? You running out in the middle of sniper fire
还是在急救室里追赶一名持枪分子
or chasing an armed man through the E.R.?
你就是担心了
You were worried!
我就觉得我们之间有些什么
I mean, I thought something was going on here.
我以为或许我引起了你的注意
I thought maybe I was getting to you.
我知道自己是对你有意思
I know you're getting to me.
那太好了
That's great.
你在担心我
You were worried.
好吧 就算我担心又如何
All right. So what if I was?
公用电♥话♥
你好
Uh, hello.
我以为你今天有飞行任务
I thought you were flying out today.
大雾天气
Fog.
还是没等到道格
No doug yet.
没有 很好
No? Good.
我是说 你想要出去喝一杯吗
I mean, uh... would you like to go out for a drink quick?
喝一两杯就走
A quick drink.
我还没换好衣服
I'm not dressed.
我注意到了
I've noticed that
但你穿好衣服之后 我们可以出去
But if you got dressed, then we could go out.
马克 你是在撩我吗
Mark, are you flirting with me?
不 我本来也打算出去喝一杯
No. I was just going out for a drink anyway.
我刚准备放下晚餐
I was just, uh, going to drop off my dinner.
所以 我想...
So, you know, I thought...
为什么我们不一起去呢
Why don't we go?
好的 我去
Okay. I come.
好的
All right.
那别太久啊
Now, uh, don't be long.
好的
Okay.
太棒了
Oh, great.
马克 你牌都拿出来了
Mark, you've got the cards out.
没 我...
No. I, uh...
怎么了吗
Something wrong?
马克 我应该...
Mark, should I..?
道格...
Doug...
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我和我的朋友赫尔达 正准备去...
Uh, my friend Hulda and I, we were just going...
别紧张 马克
Relax, Mark.
我觉得我和赫尔达都了解现在的状况
I think Hulda and I can read the situation.
我是琳达
I'm Linda.
我们是不是时间撞车了
Did we have a scheduling mix-up?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
那... 一 二 三 四
Uh, so... one, two, three, four.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink.
主意不错
Sounds great.
还是玩桥牌
Or play bridge.
正好凑齐人数
Nice, even number.
多谢邀请 但还是算了
Thanks, but no, thanks.
我得给我太太打电♥话♥
I got to call my wife.
那就只剩下三个人了对吧
So let me count-- that makes three.
没数错吧
Am I right?
马克 现在时间还早
Mark, it's early.
你们玩得开心
Uh, have fun.
晚安
Good night.
喂 苏珊 我是马克
Hi, Susan. Mark.
我知道了克洛伊的事
I found out about Chloe.
大概我们最近聊得太少了
I guess we haven't been talking much.
如果有需要我的地方 给我打电♥话♥好吗
Listen, if you need anything, call, okay?
我在道格家
I'm at Doug's.
想你
Miss you.
喂 哈洛伦医生你好 我是苏珊·刘易斯
Um... yeah. Hi. Dr. Halloran, this is Susan Lewis.
希望我没打得太晚
I hope I'm not calling too late.
听说您和您的太太想领养一个孩子
I heard that you and your wife are looking to adopt a baby.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表