剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
门多萨太太 那位得了腹泻的女士
It's Mrs. Mendoza, the woman with Montezuma's revenge.
她回来了 痛感从中腹部转移到了
She's back. Pain's moved from mid-abdomen
右下腹
to the right lower quadrant.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我是外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
天呐
Oh my god!
她太痛苦了
She's in so much pain.
是她的阑尾
It's her appendix.
你确定吗
You sure?
别担心门多萨太太 我们会把它切掉的
Don't worry Mrs. Mendoza, we're going to take it out.
送她上楼做手术
Let's get her up to surgery.
我们之前来过 但那个护士打发我们回家了
We were here earlier, but that nurse sent us home.
我们根本没看到医生
We never saw a doctor.
别担心 门多萨先生
Don't worry Mr. Mendoza,
我们会照顾她的 让开 让开
we're going to take care of her. Clear! Clear!
精神科的人下来看那个男孩了吗
Did Psych come down for that boy?
来了 她现在正在看他呢
Yeah. She's in there with him now.
杰瑞 能帮我把这个发传真吗
Jerry, will you fax this for me?
贷款申请 抱歉
A loan application. Sorry.
禁止私人使用传真机 韦弗说的
No more personal use of the fax, per the Weaver.
杰瑞 发吧
Jerry, just do it.
杰瑞 打电♥话♥让病理实验室
Jerry, call pathology
把那位女士的尸体从创伤室带走
to take that lady's body out of the trauma room.
这些拍视频的人要进去
These video people need to get in there.
什么拍视频的人
What video people?
你没看备忘吗
You didn't read the memo?
没有
No.
我想把那些创伤患者拍下来 便于我们检讨工作
I want to videotape the traumas so we can critique our work.
我觉得这个主意听起来不怎么样
I don't think this sounds like a good idea.
但大卫·摩根斯坦觉得这样不错
Well, David Morgenstern thought it was.
备忘是他写的
He wrote the memo.
只是试验性的
On a trial basis.
好
Fine.
病理实验室已经满了
Path's backed up.
他们问我们能否把尸体留在楼下
They asked if we can keep that D.B. down here.
把她放在诊察三室
Put her in exam three.
这些家伙得开始工作
These guys need to get to work.
来吧
Come on.
快给我穿手术服 这是阑尾切除术吗
Gown me quick. Is that the appy?
手术刀
Knife.
什么 不能让我做吗
What, I can't do it?
不行
No.
我已经看过几十次了
I've seen dozens.
我说了不行
I said no.
卡特 去急诊室帮忙
Carter, go cover the E.R.
好 我们开始吧
All right. Here we go.
拉开筋膜
Retract the fascia.
能看到吗
Can you see?
抽吸
Suction.
脉搏上升到120
Pulse is up to 120.
开始吧
Here we go.
该死
Ah, damn it.
腹腔里全是脓
Belly's full of pus.
她的阑尾穿孔了
She perfed.
穿孔很严重
She done perfed good.
给她挂青霉素 庆大霉素和甲硝哒唑
Let's load her with amp, gent and flagyl.
给我一升温盐水
Give me a liter of warm saline.
我们得在她得败血症之前冲洗干净
We got to irrigate before she goes septic.
- 一团糟 -没错
- What a mess. - Yeah.
她没有早点进来真是太糟了
It's too bad she didn't come in sooner.
该死
Damn.
加维太太
Mrs. Garvey...
你竟然还敢来
You've got some nerve.
加维太太
Mrs. Garvey...
"病人不配合 要求很高
"Patient is uncooperative, demanding
喜欢夸大症状"
prone to exaggerate symptoms"?
能把病历还给我吗
Can I have my chart back?
给我一支笔
Give me a pen.
加维太太
Mrs. Garvey...
我要把这里改掉
I want this changed.
"医生不专业 公然挑衅病人"
"Doctor is unprofessional, openly hostile."
加维太太 你的心肌酶检测显示你有心脏病
Mrs. Garvey, your enzymes suggest a heart attack.
我们得做个心脏超声波
We need to do an echocardiogram.
那是什么
What's that?
就相当于给你的心脏做超声波检查
It's like an ultrasound of your heart.
我为什么要做那个
Why do I need one of those?
我们得确定你的动脉没有阻塞
We need to make sure that your artery is not blocked.
我不明白
I don't understand.
再解释一遍
Explain it again.
这是你的心脏
This is your heart.
这是进入心脏的动脉
This is an artery going into your heart.
如果它阻塞了 就有可能爆♥炸♥
If it is blocked, it can explode
造成严重的心脏病发作
causing a massive heart attack
几分钟之内就会要你的命
which would kill you within minutes.
你真是个恶心的女人
You are a sick woman.
有人说听到了打架的声音
People said they heard fighting.
你妈妈和她男朋友打架了吗
Did your mom and her boyfriend have a fight?
是这么回事吗
Is that what happened?
是这样吗
Is that what it was?
警探
Detective?
能出来聊两句吗 拜托
Can I talk to you outside, please?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
试图跟他谈谈
Trying to talk to him.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我只是问他发生了什么事
I just asked him what happened.
这孩子受到了精神创伤
This boy's had a psychological trauma
让他差点昏厥
that's left him practically catatonic
你这样可能会让他晚几周才能恢复
and you could have set him back weeks.
我之前不知道
I didn't know that.
那你现在知道了 对吗
Well, now you do. Okay?
你的邮件笔友呢
Hey, where's your e-mail pal?
他去楼上手术室做疝气手术了
He took a hernia up to O.R.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
大概一小时前上去的 很快就回来了
About an hour ago. He should be back soon.
看来是个好人
Seems like a great guy.
没错
He is.
那你们出去约会过吗
So you guys went out?
我们从没真正出去过
We never exactly went out.
没出去过 但你...
Didn't go out, but you, um...
只有一次 一个晚上
Once. One night, anyway.
哈珀 六室那家伙要做肛检
Harper, guy in six needs a rectal.
我必须得把这些血样拿上去给化验室
Ooh, I have to take these bloods up to the lab.
回见
See ya.
卡特你呢
Carter?
不去
Pass.
腹部疼痛 可能是外科的
Abdominal pain. Could be surgical.
海勒 你看到哈佛来的小帅哥了吗
Haleh, have you seen that cute guy from Harvard?
看到了 他刚下去
Yeah. He just came down.
去问问前台吧
Try the desk.
好吧
All right.
我来吧
Whoa! I'll take it.
谢谢
Thanks.
麦克斯 帮我试下15毫米的焦距
Max, try the 15 millimeter for me.
俯拍
Tilt down.
把整个床都拍进去
Get the whole bed in the frame.
好的 镜头向左转
Good. Pan left.
艾丽斯
Iris.
格林医生
Oh, Dr. Greene.
我们不过是小人物
I would've thought we were small potatoes
为广♥告♥导演工作而已
for an infomercial director.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表