剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
今天不行了
Not today.
六室有个人割伤了手指
Guy in six cut his finger.
救命 救命 我需要帮助
Please! Please! I need help!
推张轮床
Get a gurney!
你需要帮手
You're going to need help.
我应付得来 卡特
I've got it, Carter.
我可以
I've got it.
你哪受伤了
Where are you hurt?
不是我
It's not me.
是我丈夫 他在车里
It's my husband, he's in the car.
发生什么事了
What happened?
他当时在公♥寓♥外骑着摩托车
He was on his motorcycle outside our apartment
一辆卡车撞了他逃逸了
and a truck hit him and took off.
好吧 我们把他抬出来
Alright. Let's get him out. Get him out!
快
Come on.
天呐 流了很多血
Oh, man, that's a lot of blood.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不 他还有呼吸
No, he's still breathing.
我已经尽最快速度把他送到这里了
I tried to get him here as fast as I could.
-闯了好多红灯 - 你做的没错
- And I ran red lights. - You did the right thing.
他低血容了 需要输血六个单位
He's hypovolemic. He'll need six units.
等等 他的胳膊在哪
Wait a minute. Where's his arm?
在后座上
It's in the back seat!
我的老天
Oh, my god.
还是他之前得的那种病吗
It is the same thing he had before?
对 他...
Yes, he's, um...
他的病复发了
He's had a relapse.
他病得很重
He's very sick.
他现在的最佳治疗方案是
Now, the best way to treat him now
鞘内注射高浓度药剂
is to give him a high concentration of medication intrathecally.
意思是
Which means?
意思是我们要进行
It means that we're going to
和脊髓穿刺一样的操作
do the same procedure as the spinal tap,
只不过是反向的
but in reverse.
还要做吗
Again?
只有这样才能
It's the only way to get a high enough
投放足够药量
dose of the medication.
再做一次
One more time.
不 需要进行一整个疗程
No, it has to be a full course.
也就是每天两次 持续十天
That means two times a day for ten days.
我们会让他住院
We'll admit him into the hospital.
在他的背上插管
We'll put a catheter in his back.
那样就不用每次都穿刺了
That way, he won't have to have the puncture each time.
这能让他停止呕吐和发烧吗
It will stop the vomiting and the fever?
如果药物生效的话 是的
If he responds to the medication, yes.
一旦他的身体战胜了脑膜炎
Once his body has fought off the meningitis
他的身体会更有效地对抗艾滋
It'll be able to work harder against the aids.
只要你确定这是对佳佳最好的做法
If you think this is the best thing for Chia-chia.
我确定
I do, yes.
我在戴利广场工作
I work at Daley Plaza
而我妻子在商品市场工作
and my wife works at the merchandise mart.
于是我们有天中午在喷泉边
So we got together for a picnic lunch by the fountain
一块吃便当
At, uh... lunch hour.
听着不错
Sounds nice.
直到我打算用瑞士军刀
It was until I decided to cut the French bread
切一下法式面包
with my Swiss army knife.
我知道自己本该买♥♥软壳面包来着
I knew I should have gotten soft crust.
你手臂上的痣长了多久了
How long have you had that mole on your arm?
有段时间了
Oh, a while.
其实它比我上次看长大了一些
Actually looks bigger than the last time I looked at it.
保险起见我可以对它进行检查化验
If you want, I can excise it and run tests on it just to be safe.
需要做些什么
What does that involve?
对你进行麻醉 然后将它手术切除
Give you an anaesthetic, surgically remove it.
不会花很长时间的
Won't take long.
-好吧 -可以吗 太好了
- All right. - Yeah? Great.
我去跟主治医生打下招呼
I'll just run it past the attending
然后马上回来
and I will be right back.
太好了
Yes!
挂三个单位O型阴性血
Hang three units, O-neg.
挂到输液器上
Put it on the infuser.
他还在失血
He's still bleeding.
把血压袖带充气至150
Inflate the B.P. cuff to 150.
发生什么事了 皮特
What's going on, Peter?
肇事逃逸导致截肢 他血容量过低
Hit and run amputation. He's hypovolemic.
胳膊在哪
Where's the arm?
包好冰镇了
Wrapped and on ice.
找个血管外科医生过来
Get a vascular surgeon down here.
谁叫一下再植术小组
Someone call the reimplantation team.
我摸不到脉搏
I don't get a pulse.
他心动过缓了
He's bradying down.
给他插管
Tube him.
我手指不好使
Not with this finger.
准备气管插管托盘
E.T. tray.
阿托品
Atropine.
一毫克 静脉注射
One milligram, I.V. push.
八号♥
Number eight.
有脉搏了
I got a pulse.
血压50
B.P.'s 50 palp.
那太好了
Well, that's something.
好的 再挂两个单位O型阴性血
Okay. Hang another two units, O-neg.
插管成功后我们会尽快将他转移
We'll move him as soon as he's tubed.
好了 开始转移
All right. Let's move him.
酷奇 有人敲门
Cookie, the door.
哪位
Who is it?
是我 妈
It's me, mom.
你把孩子带来了吗
Oh, do you have the baby?
对
Yeah.
稍等
Just a second.
笑一个
Smile.
妈
Mom.
你买♥♥了一部摄像机
You bought a video camera.
既然要当外婆
Well, if you're going to be a grandma
那就得像回事
You may as well do it right.
这东西贵得很
Thing cost a fortune.
怪不得现在有贸易赤字
No wonder there's a trade deficit.
妈 你晚点再录好吗
Mom, would you do that later?
别满腹牢骚的
Don't be such a grouch.
转过来 给外婆笑一个
Turn around. Smile for grandma.
我需要坐下来
Well, I-I-I need to sit down.
坐吧
Sit.
-把小家伙给我 -快
- Give me the little termite. - Come on.
看镜头
Come on!
我需要和你们谈谈
I need to talk to you guys.
看镜头
Look.
妈
Mom?
-她太可爱了 -妈
- Oh! She's so cute! - Mom.
看她的样子
Look at that.
爸
Dad.
我在听
I'm listening.
我今天见了一位律师...
I met with a lawyer today about...
商量把苏西送人领养的事
giving Susie up for adoption.
但她并不是你的孩子
But she's not even your baby.
妈 克洛伊不会回来了
Mom, Chloe is never coming back.
你能把那个关掉吗
Would you turn that thing off?
我不明白你怎么能有这种想法
I don't know how you could even consider that.
其实你不想把她送走 对吗
You really don't want to give her away, do you?
不 当然不想 只是想想我都难受
No, of course I don't. It kills me to even think about it.
那就别这么做
Then don't.
我要怎么才能一边抚养她
How am I supposed to raise her alone
一边完成住院医生期呢
and finish my residency?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表