剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我向杰姬保证会在足球训练以后
I, uh, I promised Jackie that I'd pick up Steven
去接史蒂文
after football practice.
沃尔特得了流感
Walt's down with the flu.
我七点下课
My class is over at 7:00.
我七点半能赶到
I could make it by 7:30.
那八点怎么样
How about 8:00?
艾尔十点下班
Al's off at 10:00.
哥们
Oh, man.
真好吃
Yeah, yummy yummy yummy.
鲍勃 你看到大苏西了吗
Hey, Bob! You seen big Susie?
在前台
At the desk.
你看上去真漂亮
You look very sharp.
谢谢
Thank you.
听到了吗 小南瓜
Did you hear that, pumpkin?
她说我很漂亮
She says I look sharp.
你好 苏西
Hi, Susie!
克洛伊 你到这来干什么
Chloe, what are you doing here?
我要迟到了
Oh, I'm running so late.
你能帮我送宝宝去
Will you take the baby
托儿所吗 求你了
to day care, please?
我们在学Windows系统
We're learning Windows.
我今天早上不能缺课
I cannot miss class this morning.
这节课很难
It's very complicated.
中西部商业学校怎么样
How are things at Midwest Biz?
你也知道这所学校
You know the academy?
没错 两年前在那里上夜校
Yeah, night school two years ago.
如果你需要帮助 我还挺擅长那些
If you need help, I'm pretty good
电脑之类的东西的
at all that computer stuff.
谢谢杰瑞
Thanks Jerry.
她应该一小时之前就到这儿了
She should have been here an hour ago.
我知道 但我看上去不漂亮吗
I know, but don't I look sharp, huh?
你好
Hello.
好了 谢谢你 苏西
Okay. Thank you, Susie.
好 你下班后去接她 好吗
Okay. So, you're going to pick her up after work, okay?
因为我还要去招聘会
'Cause I got that job fair.
是今晚吗
That's tonight?
我把它写在我的一周日程上了
I put it on our weekly schedule.
对 没错 是我忘了
Yeah. That's right. I forgot.
好吧
Okay.
再见 苏西
Bye, Susie.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
需要帮忙吗
You need any help?
不要
No.
对 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.
好了 好了 小声点
Okay, yeah. Shh.
把他的手臂竖起来
So just hold up his arm.
他个子真大
He's a pretty big guy.
是的
Oh, yeah.
380磅 放松
380, easy.
好粗壮的胳膊
Big arm.
你觉得我们可以弄个滑轮之类的东西
You know, you'd think we'd have
来干拉着他的胳膊吗
some kind of pulley thing for this?
看着胸膜
Watch the pleura.
别刺穿了
Don't puncture it.
可以
We do.
-可以吗 -再举高点 卡特
- We do? - Hold it up higher, Carter?
别让神经血管束挡在中间
Keep the neurovascular bundle out of the way.
我们把这个小东西灼烧一下 拜托
Uh, let's bovie this little fella, please.
话说这个滑轮之类的东西 不能用吗
So, uh, the pulley thing, it's not working?
骨膜剥离器
Periosteal elevator.
他干什么了
What did he do?
睡过头了
Overslept.
好 这会给他个教训
Well, this will teach him a lesson.
是的 我们就是来干这个的
Yeah. Well, that's what we're here for--
教育他 对吗 卡特
to teach him, right, carter?
举好那个手臂 别动
Don't... Move that arm.
我只是有点好奇 这个手术要做多久
Just out of curiosity, how long is this surgery?
我需要长肋骨剪
I need the rib cutter.
还有电灼烧器 拜托
And, uh, bovie, please.
所以瑞秋吃了煎饼 然后六点半就吐了
So Rachel had her pancakes, then threw up at 6:30.
珍开了个早餐会
Jen had a breakfast meeting.
我错过了第一班火车
I missed the first train out.
我在火车站等了两个小时
While I'm waiting for two hours at the station
等的时候跟一个叫格聚克孜勒的家伙聊天
I start talking to this guy named Gozukizil.
他听说我是个医生
So he's heard I'm a doc, right?
马上就开始脱裤子
Next thing you know, he's pulling down his pants.
想给我看他屁♥股♥上的痣
He wants to show me some mole on his butt.
我觉得我不适合在上班路上跟人聊天
I don't think I'm cut out for this commuting thing.
确实挺有意思的
That's really interesting
但今天早上太忙乱
But it's just been a lousy morning.
我手里还有个啼哭的婴儿
I've got a crying baby in my arms.
尿布包在这里
Here's the diaper bag.
也许等我从托儿所回来 我们可以谈谈
So maybe we can talk when I get back from day care.
行
Sure.
我看到凯瑞·韦弗终于来了
I see Kerry Weaver made it in.
你遇到她了吗
Have you met her?
对 她来了 没错
Oh, yeah. She's in, all right
我当然遇到她了
And I've definitely met her.
-很好 -新任住院总医师选得好
- Good. - Great call on the new chief resident, Mark.
真是很特别啊
Really special.
你好 艾尔 是我
Hi, Al. It's me.
你好
Hi.
很抱歉 亲爱的
Listen, I'm sorry, honey.
真是没办法
I hate to do this again.
但是学习小组计划表有变动
But they changed the study group schedule.
是的 今晚
Yeah, for tonight.
我知道 但我也没办法啊
I know, but what can I do?
不行 大概午夜前都没法下班了
No, I probably won't get out till midnight.
不 没问题
No, no problem.
今早一切都好
It was running fine this morning.
马上就开始了
Started right up.
谢谢 我会小心的
Yeah, I'll be careful.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
艾尔 很抱歉
And, Al, I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
来了一位黏糊糊的流浪♥女♥人
Sticky bag lady for you.
我猜是枫糖浆的缘故
Maple syrup would be my guess.
是啊 真是个谜
Yeah, it was a real mystery.
她试穿新旱冰鞋的时候
She fell while trying out her new rollerblades
在密歇根大道摔倒了
down at Michigan Avenue.
想接手她吗 苏珊
Want to take her, Susan?
我很想
I really would.
但我已经接手了下一位患者
I've already taken the next patient in line.
鼻漏伴有中耳炎 诊察五室
Rhinorrhea with otitis, Exam five.
好吧 康妮 找个房♥间
Okay, Connie, let's get a room.
天啊 我讨厌黏糊糊的病人
Oh, man, I hate the sticky ones.
还有一位吗
Oh, you got another one?
没错 是个搭便车的
Yeah, hitchhiker.
我们进去的时候拦住了我们
Flagged us down when we in.
她要求你来给她看病
She asked for you push her.
你是洛雷塔吧
Loretta, right?
还是那个房♥间吗
Same room?
好啊
Sure, why not.
看她的走路姿态
Looks like she's doing the old P.I.D. shuffle.
就是盆腔炎
Pelvic inflammatory disease.
算是职业病吧
Occupational hazard.
我只负责带他们来
I just bring them in.
不需要知道他们都得了什么病
I don't need to know what they have.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表