剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
这也是一种说法
Well, that's a matter of interpretation.
这是他的研究小组
It's his research study.
他获得的资助
He did get the grant on the strength
都基于他的名声与成就
of his reputation and accomplishments.
你知道他为我们医院
Do you know how much money
引进了多少资金吗
he brings into this hospital?
如果你和乌泽里奇
If you've had a disagreement
有分歧
with Vucelich
我建议你马上放弃
I suggest you retreat immediately
并且道歉
and apologize.
那不是分歧
It wasn't a disagreement.
皮特 你有一位
Peter, you have the arrogance
优秀外科医生的自负
of a great surgeon, the ego.
希望将来也有天赋
And someday, one hopes, the talent.
但你没有的是相处的能力
But what you don't have is the ability to get along--
成为团队的一员
To be a member of the team.
如果你成为了卡尔·乌泽里奇
Once you're a Carl Vucelich,
就无需这些
You don't need that.
但没有这个能力 你成不了卡尔·乌泽里奇
But you can't be a Carl Vucelich without it.
好了 约瑟夫
Here you go, Joseph.
我再给你♥爸♥爸打个电♥话♥
I'll give your dad another call.
马克 你有空吗
Mark, you got a minute?
检查过咬伤了吗
Someone check out that bite?
是的 没问题
Yeah, it's okay.
但他需要和人谈一谈
But he could use someone to talk to.
他爸爸两小时前就应该来的
His dad was supposed to be here two hours ago.
好的 稍等
Sure. In a few minutes.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
我有一些不好的消息
I have some difficult news.
是的 我很疲惫
Yeah. I've been tired.
但一个老站街的又能好到哪去呢
But what do you expect from an old hooker?
新工作很顺利 孩子们在学校也很好
The new job's going great, kids are doing well at school.
一切都很好 格林医生
Everything's good, Dr. Greene.
你上次的活检结果
Your biopsy last time
表明你得了宫颈癌
was positive for cervical cancer.
处于1B阶段
It's stage 1-B
在癌症的扩散里
which is relatively early
算是比较早的阶段
in the spread of the disease.
但是只能通过手术确认
Although, that can only be confirmed through surgery.
需要进行根治性子♥宫♥切除术
Treatment is radical hysterectomy
将子♥宫♥与子♥宫♥颈切除
with removal of the uterus and cervix.
有时放射疗法也可以
Sometimes, radiation therapy is done.
数据表明 进行手术后
Statistics show, with treatment,
五年生存率
the five-year survival rate
高于90%
is over 90%.
五年
Five years.
那时我的孩子都还不到十岁
My kids won't even be teenagers.
卢巴度先生
Mr. Rubadoux,
关于你的妻子 我很抱歉
I'm very sorry about your wife.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
不是我治疗她的方法 而是...
Not in the way I treated her, but...
我对待你的态度
In the way I treated you.
我不诚实
I wasn't honest.
不公平
Wasn't fair.
我错了
I was wrong.
我非常抱歉
And I'm very, very sorry.
今天不是为了你 卡特先生
This day isn't about you, Mr. Carter.
安吉尔怎么样了
How's Angel?
她还没醒
She's still asleep.
你要赶我们走吗
Are you kicking us out now?
暂时还不
Not quite yet.
天啊 我不能再这么做了
Oh, god, I got to stop this, you know.
安吉尔其实比我好
Angel's better at it.
她可以戒酒一段时间的
She can stop drinking for a while, you know.
但我总是把她重新拖下水
But I just drag her right back in.
我不知道她为什么不离开我
I don't know why she stays.
内森 安吉尔有事
Nathan, there's something that
不敢告诉你
Angel's scared to tell you.
但我觉得你有权知道
But it's something that I think you have a right to know.
她得了艾滋病
She has AIDS.
她得了艾滋病
She has AIDS?
你确定吗
You mean, the whole thing?
是的 所以你也有可能得了
Yes, which means you could have it too.
你做过检查吗
Have you ever been tested?
是我传给她的
Could I have given it to her
还是她传给我的
or could she have given it to me?
如果你的检查结果是阳性 那就不知道了
Well, if you test positive, there's no way to know.
她需要一些时间来消化
She really needs a little time to let it settle in.
她会接受手术吗
Is she going to have the surgery?
会的 她只是担心
Yeah. She's just worried
谁来照顾她的孩子五天
about who's gonna take her kids for five days.
艾尔和我可以照顾他们
Al and I can take them.
他认为我们结婚后
He thinks, after we get married,
应该领养三四个孩子
we should adopt three or four.
刚好可以帮他解决这个问题
This'll get him off that kick.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
完成了人类历史上最漫长的一次散步
On the longest walk known to man
冻死我了
and I'm freezing.
一小时后一起喝杯玛格丽塔酒
Start the Margaritas in an hour.
马克 谢谢 也谢谢苏珊
Mark, thank you, and thank Susan
但我去不了
but I have to pass.
和你♥爸♥爸聊得还好吗
Things went that well with your dad, huh?
没事 聊得还好 还是老问题
No, that was fine. Same old thing.
他只是过来借100美元
He just wanted to borrow 100 bucks.
生日当天被美洲驼咬伤的男孩还在这
Llama birthday boy is still here.
什么
What?
咬伤已经处理过了
Bite's been treated
但他父亲要迟到了
But his father is running late.
约瑟夫 胳膊怎么样了
Joseph? Hey, how's the arm?
你知道吗 你是我整个儿科生涯中
Did you know that you are my first
第一个被美洲驼咬伤的患者
llama bite in my entire pediatric career?
让这一天变得很特别
Makes this a very special day.
也因为正好发生在我生日这一天
Also because it happens to be my birthday.
我讨厌生日
I hate my birthday.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我爸爸总是迟到
My dad's always late.
我爸爸也是
So's mine.
他说带我去动物园玩
He gave me a trip to that zoo,
但他都没来
and he didn't even come.
你收到了什么
What did you get?
我收到了一张卡片
Uh... I got a card
我收到了...
And I got, and I...
我收到了两张公牛队比赛的票
I got two tickets to the bulls game.
好了 这样吧
All right, get this.
休息室的冰箱里
There are some brownies
还有巧克力蛋糕
in the refrigerator in the lounge.
不是生日蛋糕 也不是我的
They are not birthday cake, and they are not mine
但我觉得我们可以把它们偷走 好吗
But I think we should steal them. Yeah?
-好 -好的
-Yep. -Yep.
皮特 很抱歉我们不能在办公室见面
Peter. I'm sorry we couldn't meet in my office.
我没有办法
I can't get rid
从费城来的动脉内膜切除团队那边脱身
of that endarterectomy team from Philadelphia.
我...
I, uh...
我又把病历看了一遍
I went over the charts again.
所有病历
All of them.
我能看出来 思考了一整天
I can see that spending a day thinking about this
你还是没想通 那就此打住吧
hasn't helped you, so let's stop right here.
不管同不同意 你可以离开了
Agree to disagree, and you can move on.
但很显然 我想通了
Apparently, I already have.
我没有炒你鱿鱼
I didn't fire you.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表