剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你知道我需要什么吗
Know what I need?
我需要所有人
I need for everyone
别来一直烦我 烦我
to stop pushing at me and pushing at me
告我应该做什么
telling me what to do.
我只是需要一点时间 好吗
I just need a little time, okay?
说真的 可以吗
I mean, is that okay?
你加上整个芝加哥都别来烦我了好吗
Is that okay with you and the whole City of Chicago?!
谢普
Shep.
这么做是因为我在乎你 谢普
It's only because I care about you, Shep!
所有人都会来
Everybody's going to be there--
我的爸妈 爷爷奶奶 姥姥姥爷
My folks, both sets of grandparents.
我姐姐从巴黎飞过来
My sister flew in from Paris.
我教父 我姑妈 我叔叔
My godparents, my aunts, my uncles
我的一大堆表兄妹 杰弗里 乔迪 罗伯
My whole bunch of my cousins, Jeffrey, Jody, Rob,
莎拉 大卫 基斯
Sarah, David, Keith.
-巴里 玛格利特 苏珊 -卡特 可以了
- Barry, Margaret, Susan... - Carter Carter. Okay, oklay, look.
我不需要你家的族谱
I don't need a whole family tree.
我已经知道大概了
I get the picture.
其实我希望你也可以来
I was hoping that you were maybe going to come.
什么
What?
四点
It's 4:00.
我想你可以顺道来见见大家
I was thinking you could stop by and meet everybody.
卡特 我连我自己的毕业典礼都没去
Carter I didn't even go to my own graduation.
-真的 -真的
- Really? - Really.
他们听了很多关于你的事
They've heard a lot about you.
都是好事 对吧
All good, right?
当然 都是很好的事
Absolutely, nothing but the best.
非常非常好的事
Very very best.
如果你来不了我的毕业典礼
If you can't make the graduation,
我爸会为我开一个鸡尾酒派对
my dad's throwing a cocktail party for me
六点钟在德雷克
at 6:00 at the Drake.
好酒 好菜
Good food, great wine.
虽然有我爸妈那些无聊的俱乐部朋友
My parents' stuffy friends from the club.
但是市长预计会来 所以
But the mayor's supposed to come by, so...
卡特 你已经是住院医师了
Carter you've got your residency.
我也已经上交了年终考评
I've turned in the end-of-the-year evaluation.
放轻松 不用这么巴结我
Just relax. You don't have to keep trying to brown-nose me.
我不是在巴结你
I wasn't trying to brown-nose you.
谢谢你的邀请
I appreciate your invitation.
但我不打算参加你的毕业典礼
But I'm not going to your graduation.
我也不打算去
And I'm not going to some cocktail party
你♥爸♥在德雷克举办的鸡尾酒派对
that daddy's throwing at the Drake.
卡特 你是我指导的医学生
Look, Carter, you were my assigned med student.
我是指导你的住院医师
I was your assigned resident.
-你不欠我任何东西 好吗 -好吧
- You don't owe me anything, okay? - All right.
好吧 什么情况
All right, what do we got?
早上好 卡萝
Good morning, Carol.
有什么可好的
What's good about it?
凯瑞 你得到职位了
Kerry, you got it.
真的吗 主治医生的职位吗
Really? The Attending's job?
对
Yeah.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
我该做 我什么时候可以上岗
What do I... When do I start?
我不知道 我猜下个月马蒂·坎农离开后
I don't know. I guess after Marty Cannon leaves next month.
工资是固定的还是说可以商量
Is the salary fixed or negotiable?
固定的吧 我没和他们谈过我的工资
Fixed, I guess. I didn't negotiate mine.
通常都会有可商量的余地
There's usually a little wiggle room.
好吧 你得和摩根斯坦谈这事
Right. Well, you'd have to discuss that with Morgenstern.
福利呢 养老金是走医院的退休金计划
What about benefits? Pension plan through the hospital
还是可以有自己的401k账户
or can you set up your own 401k?
401k账户 个人养老账户
我不知道 我猜是医院的吧 我没问过
Er, I don't know. Hospital, I guess. I never asked.
这太让人激动了
You know this is very exciting.
我们终于可以帮这里做出些真正的改变
We'll finally be able to facilitate some real change around here.
你读过
Have you read Managing Through Example:
《管理案例实现高效工作场所的十二个步骤》吗
12 Steps to A More Efficient Workplace?
我没读过
No, I haven't.
我借给你看
I'll lend you my copy.
我在书上标出了好多段落
I've highlighted a number of passages.
-希望你不要介意 -不会的
- I hope you won't find that distracting. - I'm sure I won't.
马克 急救员四分钟后到
Mark, paramedics are four minutes out.
-男婴 呼吸困难 -好的 谢谢
- Male infant, respiratory distress. - Ok, thank you.
凯瑞 你保证会支持
Kerry, I do have your support
苏珊·刘易斯当总住院医师 对吧
for Susan Lewis as chief, right?
苏珊·刘易斯吗
Susan Lewis?
琳达·马丁其实也挺不错的
You know, Linda Martin would be awfully good too.
凯瑞 我们之前说好的
Kerry, we had a deal here.
马克 我开玩笑的
Mark, I'm kidding.
你的幽默感去哪里了
Where's your sense of humor?
天啊 你不会吧
God! You wouldn't?
不会是她吧
She isn't?
你们在说什么
What are we talking about?
韦弗是新的主治医师
Weaver's the new attending.
天啊
Oh, my god!
伙计们 别这样看着我 好吗
Guys, Don't look at me like that, ok?
她是名好医生 极好的管理者
She's a good physician, a terrific administrator,
还是名优秀的诊断医师
and an excellent diagnostician.
这是正确的选择
It was the right choice.
我很高兴我同意了 就这样
I'm glad I made it. And that's it.
天啊 这一年可不好过了
Oh, man, it's gonna be a long year.
永无出头之日了
It's forever.
两天大的男婴 足月 顺产
Two-day-old male infant, full term, vaginal delivery.
被发现在其婴儿床中发绀
Found cyanotic in his crib.
呼吸每分钟50次 心率160
Resps 50, heart rate 160.
他什么时候出生的
When was he born?
周二晚
Tuesday night.
-测足跟血糖吗 -好
- Heel-stick glucose? - You bet.
他什么时候从医院回家的
When did he come back from the hospital?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
出生后12个小时吗
12 hours later?
他们说没问题
They said it was okay.
我们本想多待几天的
We wanted to stay longer.
他有心衰
He's in heart failure.
罗斯在哪里
Where's Ross?
我去找他
I'll find him.
我将通过脐带注射 准备0.1毫克洋地黄
I'll put in an umbilical line. Prep 0.1 Dig.
脉搏血氧饱和度86
Pulse ox 86.
窦性心动过速 心率150
Sinus tach at 150.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他的肺部满是积水
His lungs are filled with fluid.
康妮 请带他们去候诊室
Connie, could you please show them to the waiting room.
-不 我要留在这里 -来吧
- No, I want to stay! - Come on.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
0.1毫克洋地黄
Dig 0.1.
注射利尿剂吗
Lasix?
对 4毫克
Yeah, four migs.
动脉血气检查 血常规 生化七项
ABG, CBC, Chem-7,
胸透和心电图
chest X-ray and an E.K.G.
体温36.8摄氏度 血糖110
Temp's 98.2, glucose 110.
已呼叫罗斯
Paged Ross.
有人在婴儿出生一晚后就让其母子出院了
Somebody sent a mother and a child home after one night.
管理式医疗了解一下
Welcome to managed care.
谁在乎保险公♥司♥怎么想
Who gives a damn what the insurance company wants?
什么样的医院才会让一个出生刚一晚的新生儿出院
What kind of hospital sends a newborn home after only one night?
我们医院
Our kind.
约瑟夫·摩根·兰道尔
Joseph Morgan Randall,
两天前在五楼的产科出生
delivered on the fifth floor, in O.B., two days ago.
楚妮 你能帮我个忙吗
Chuny, could you do me a favor?
什么事
What?
我想让你帮我抽点血
I need you to draw some blood.
我现在有点忙
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表