剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
They just came in.
这是珍妮·布雷 新来的医师助理
This is Jeanie Boulet, a new physician assistant.
凯瑞·韦弗 住院总医师 第一天来吗
Kerry Weaver, chief resident. First day?
对
Yeah.
你会发现这是个乱糟糟的温暖大家庭
I think you'll find it's a vaguely friendly crowd.
我的第一天受到了热情欢迎
My first day was certainly a bundle of open arms.
你觉得是什么
What do you think?
看着像是股骨远端粉碎性骨折
Looks like a comminuted fracture of the distal femur
以及肱骨中段
and a mid-shaft humerus...
借过
Excuse me.
错位50% 变形30度
50% opposition and 30 degree angulation.
你读X光片很厉害 不错
You know your way around an X-ray. Good start.
我是理疗师 我之前是理疗师
I was a physical therapist.
我数到三 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
什么情况 皮特
What have we got, Peter?
皮特
Peter?
后颈枪伤
Gunshot wound to the posterior neck.
多处面部擦伤 头皮撕裂
Multiple facial abrasions, scalp laceration.
血压90/60
BP's 90/60.
脉搏92 呼吸频率24
Pulse 92, resps 24.
毛细血管再充盈很差
Cap refill's poor.
行吧 我们给他插胸管
All right, let's tube him.
我来
I'll do it.
胸管托盘在柜子上 拿7号♥的
ET tray's on the counter. 7.0.
这是珍妮·布雷 皮特
This is Jeanie Boulet, Peter.
医师助理
Physician assistant.
今天是她第一天
It's her first day.
我们会让她感到
And I know we all want to make
回家一样
her feel welcome.
腹部没有反跳痛
No guarding
和僵硬
or rebound tenderness.
肠音正常
Normal bowel sounds.
照X光吧
Let's find radiology.
做X光需要什么
What do we need for X-rays?
便携式X光机
Cross-table and...
珍妮
Jeanie?
便携式X光机
Cross-table.
颈椎 胸部和骨盆
C-spine, chest and pelvis.
拿1克头孢唑啉来
Get a gram of ancef.
选的好 皮特
Good choice, Peter.
今天大家
Everyone is
都很在状态
so on their toes today.
特鲁希略的片子来了
Film's back on Trujillo.
他在隔壁
He's next door.
除了温蒂
Except for Wendy.
我的胸部 胃 后背
Mi pecho, mi estomago, mi espalda!
胸部 胃 后背
Chest, stomach, back.
特鲁希略的X光片好了
X-rays are in on Trujillo.
他已经在手术室了
He's already got up in the O.R.
这是里科·菲格罗亚
This is Rico Figueroa.
如果你能找到他的片子
If you could track down his films,
那就再好不过了
we'd appreciate it.
救命 我好疼
Por favor, ayudame! Me duele!
他能活下来吗
Is he gonna live?
能
Yes.
幸运的话 你会没事的
Si tienes mucha suerte, a lo mejor te salvas
遇到这种情况 你应该离开那条该死的街
En ese caso debes dejar la maldita calle
直接回家 臭小子
Y estarte en tu casa, mocoso.
正在尝试复原
Trying Rehabilitation?
听起来不对
This isn't sounds right.
马克
Mark?
我要跟你谈谈
I got to talk to you.
此时此地不行
This is not the time or place.
准备插胸管
Let's set up for a chest tube.
32号♥法式软管
32 french.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你让他捏我的手指
You ask him to squeeze my fingers.
捏...
Aprietale
马克
Mark...
我说了不行 道格
I said no, Doug!
给我出去
Get the hell out of here.
好 卡特 第六个肋间隙
Okay, Carter, sixth intercostal space
在腋中线的位置 刺穿胸膜
At mid-axillary line, and puncture the pleura.
来了个受伤的警♥察♥
We got a cop hurt.
有多严重
How bad?
伤到手了
His hand.
卡罗尔 你去看看
Carol, why don't you Check it out.
好
Okay.
帮帮我
Por favor...
她儿子在做手术
Her son's in the O.R.
她整个早上都歇斯底里的
She's been hysterical all morning.
好 你为什么不送她去手术等候室
Ok. Why don't you put her in the surgery waiting room.
把兰迪一个人留在这里吗 她会杀了我的
And leave Randi alone? She'll kill me.
杰瑞
Jerry!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
瓦尔迪兹太太 瓦尔迪兹太太
Mrs. Valdez, Mrs. Valdez. Oarle.
冷静点了吗
Calming down a bit?
差不多吧
Sort of.
你见到津布尔先生吗
Have you seen Mr. Zimble?
谁
Who?
津布尔先生 光头 拿着很多文件
Mr. Zimble. Bald guy, a lot of papers.
见过 对 他在食堂
Oh. Yeah. Right. He's in the cafeteria.
你看到杰瑞了吗
Have you seen Jerry?
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
不管怎样 先帮我处理这个
Whatever. Help me with this first.
格巴斯基 怎么回事
Grabarsky, what happened?
白♥痴♥混♥蛋♥打我
Dumb son-of-a-bitch bit me.
你的傻狗先咬我的
Your stupid dog bit me first.
狗本来就会咬人啊 白♥痴♥
That's what she's supposed to do, idiot!
你们想带他去哪里
Now, where you want him?
别靠近我就行
Nowhere near me.
你可以滚了 霍乱病毒
You can piss off, culera.
你叫我什么 混♥蛋♥
What did you call me?! Huh? Punk!
你叫我什么
What did you call me?!
你叫我什么
What did you call me?!
你叫我什么
What did you call me?!
退后
Back off!
关你什么事
What is the matter with you?!
来 女汉子 把狗牵好
Here, tough gal! Hold the dog!
你 坐下 闭嘴
You. Now lie down and shut up!
格巴斯基 我要看看你的手
Grabarsky, I need to look at your hand.
帮我牵住佩吉
Hey! Hold on to Peggy for me.
乐意之至
I'd love to.
帮我呼叫伯恩斯坦 拜托
Page Bernstein for me, please.
天 乐意之至
Gee, I'd love to.
艾尔 你还好吗
Al? Al, are you all right?
还好 有个白♥痴♥咬了我
Yeah. Some moron bit me.
我来照顾他
I'll take him.
好
Okay.
小心 小心
Look out, look out.
卡特 你想送他上去吗
Carter, you want to take him up?
我要去看看本顿
I should check in with Benton.
我来吧
I'll do it.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
怎么了
Yeah?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
二十分钟后到休息室谈
Uh, lounge in 20 minutes.
外面情况如何
What's it look like out there?
我觉得最坏的已经过去了
I think the worst is over.
永远别说最坏的过去了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表