剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Your friend bring this?
该死 难道我就戒不掉了吗
Damn! Am I ever going to kick this stuff?
我已经戒毒两个月了
I been clean for two months.
但你确实在怀孕期间吸食了可♥卡♥因♥
But you did use crack during your pregnancy.
是没错
Yeah.
但怀孕之后也没有吸食太多
I mean, not too much after the beginning.
我得告诉医生
I have to let the doctors know.
救救我的同事
Help my partner!
他触电了
He was electrocuted.
把那轮床推过来
Grab that gurney!
快点
Come on!
这 让他躺在上面
Here. Lie him here.
他全身都湿透了 怎么回事
He's soaking wet. What happened?
我们在楼上妇产科 站在积水里维修
We were up on O.B. working in standing water.
一条220伏的电线掉了下来
And a 220 line fell.
一定是火线
It must have been hot.
没错 右手掌有一处入口伤
Yeah. Here's the entrance wound, right palm.
出口伤在脚上
Exit wound on the foot.
去创伤二室
Let's try trauma two.
要用这间
Need a room!
好的 我们马上去隔壁
Yeah. We'll move next door.
进这边
In here.
小心别伤着宝宝
Careful of the baby.
能挤进来吗
Can we crowd in?
15升氧气 用面具供氧
15 liters O2, by mask!
给他进行开放式静脉输液
Start him on an I.V. saline, T.K.O.
血氧评估
Pulse ox.
给他接上心脏监视仪
Get him on a cardiac monitor.
找到血管了
Got a good vein here.
100单位利多卡因
Lidocaine 100.
静推给药
I.V. push.
你怎么样
What about you?
你受伤了吗 先生
How are you doing, sir?
当我把他从梯子上推下来时
Oh, when I knocked him away from the ladder
我觉得我也被电了一下
I guess I got a little jolt.
坐下吧 先生
Sit down here, sir.
我们会照顾好你的
We're going to take care of you.
来看看
Here you go.
她真漂亮
She is perfect.
看呐
Look at that.
健康的宝宝
Picture of health.
你好 小美女
Hello, beautiful.
你好
Hello.
我没想过会这么艰难
I didn't think it would be so hard.
这就是为什么人们称其为分娩
That's why they call it labor.
我没想过
I mean, I didn't think
见到她会有多么的艰难
It would be so hard to see her when I know...
我爱你
I love you.
我会永远的爱着你
I will always love you.
这是我见过的做容易的分娩
Easiest birth I've ever seen.
我们一般不会将其归功于阿普伽新生儿评分表
We don't usually give extra credit on the apgar
但当他们背诵出来的是莎士比亚的时候...
but when they come out reciting shakespeare...
他长得还是随他妈妈
Well, he takes after his mom.
没有你我做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
我们还在想办法
We're still trying to figure out
来克隆你这个完美老公
how to clone your husband.
说不定能实现
It could happen.
小托马斯就是化学实验的成果
Little thomas here is a chemistry experiment.
试管受精
In-vitro fertilization.
真是个奇迹宝宝
A miracle baby.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
我们在六楼建好了产房♥
We set up a full O.B. on six.
我们要开始转移产后的妈妈
We're going to start transporting the postpartum women
和新生儿们
and their newborns.
我们有一个快要生了的
We've got one more close to delivery.
好的 那么有八个妈妈
Okay, so that's eight mothers to transport,
以及九个健康的新生儿需要转移
and nine healthy newborns.
比例不错 格林医生
That's a nice ratio, Dr. Greene.
都是妈妈的功劳
Moms did all the work.
罗斯医生 这是威尔森先生
Dr. Ross, this is Mr. Wilson.
他的妻子生了一对双胞胎
His wife had the twins.
-你好 -调度通知了我
- Oh, hey, hi. - Dispatch called.
我当时在伯克利那条路线上 那雪下的很大
I was on the Berkeley run. It was snowed in out there.
他们用了三小时才找到代班司机
It took them three hours to get a relief driver.
又花了三个多小时我才赶回来
Almost three more to get me back in.
想看看你的孩子吗
Well, you want to see your kids?
当然
I sure would.
来吧
Come on.
进来吧
Here you go.
宝宝们 来看看你们的爸爸
Boys, I'd like you to meet your father.
很抱歉你们出生的时候我不在
I'm sorry I wasn't here for you guys.
以后绝对不会了
That's not how it's going to be.
无论何时 只要你们需要我
I'm going to always be here for you
我都会在你们身边
whenever you need me
哪怕你们觉得不需要的时候 我也会在
and sometimes, when you think you don't.
我是你们爸爸
I'm your dad
那是我的职责
and that's my job.
来守护你们
To be there.
你会是一位好父亲的
You'll be a great father.
人们说开始总是最重要的
They say it's all about the kind of start you get.
胎儿露头了 罗斯医生
She's crowning, Dr. Ross.
母亲吸毒那个
The crack baby?
好的 失陪一下
Okay. Excuse me.
用力 用力 真棒
Push. Push. Good.
不错 真棒
Good. Yes.
你生了女孩
You have a little girl.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
她有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
当然有
Oh, yes, she is.
阿普伽新生儿评分7分
Apgar seven.
头围可能较小
Head circumference may be on the small side.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着 女士
It means, ma'am,
你的女儿看起来很健康
that your daughter seems fine.
但你在怀孕期间吸了毒
But you were doing crack while you were pregnant
这可能导致发育问题
which can cause developmental problems
可能需要观察数月才能发现
that we may not know about for months
甚至数年
maybe even years.
我要带她去新生儿重症监护室
I'm taking her up to N.I.C.U.
但你会带她回来的 对吧
But you're bringing her back though, right?
你会把她还给我吧
You're giving her back to me?
我有监护权吗
I'll get to have her?
是的 应该会吧
Yes, you probably will.
尽管我的家人倾向于让我学法
So even though my family was predisposed to law,
但我却相反 决定了去学医
I was the black sheep and decided to go into medicine.
糟糕 可以再试一次吗
Shoot. Can I try again?
卡特先生 要点是在不把别针
The point, Mr. Carter, is to tie the knot
从磁铁上扯下来的情况下
without pulling the clip away
系上绳结
from the magnet.
我知道
I know.
卡特先生 你能否
Mr. Carter, can you
叙述一遍肾上腺切除手术的步骤
run through the steps of an adrenalectomy?
好的
Uh... sure.
通过CT确定肿块
Identify the mass by C.T.
做一个科尔克切口
Make a Kocher incision.
我差点就成功了
I almost had it.
如果有个病人
What if that had been a patient
因为你生疏的手术手法
and your inept technique
导致了无法控制的动脉出血该怎么办
caused uncontrolled arterial hemorrhage?
我会修复出血点
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表