剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Oh, god, you're loaded.
拜托
Come on.
克洛伊
Chloe!
一切都会好起来的
Look, hey, everything is going to be okay.
你打算做什么
What are you on?
我要去旅行
I'm going on a trip.
旅行个屁
The hell you are.
去跳蚤市场 苏西
To flea markets, susie.
卖♥♥旧东西可以发财的
You can make a fortune selling old stuff.
呆在那儿 好吗
Just stay there, okay?
我绕过去
I'm coming around.
没事 苏西 我们要走了
No, no, Susie, we got to go.
该死
Damn it!
你不能抛弃这个孩子
You are not abandoning this baby.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我要去弄点钱来买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I got to make us some money so I can buy us a house.
克洛伊
Chloe, what are you doing?
不要这么做
Don't do this.
我心快死了 苏西
I'm dying inside, Susie.
我要走了
I got to go.
不 我知道
No, I know.
克洛伊 没事的
Chloe, it's fine.
请不要生气
Don't be mad, please.
没关系的
It's okay.
我只是想做正确的事 好吗
I just want to do something right, okay?
没事的 我没
It's okay, I'm not...
我没...克洛伊 没事的
I'm not... Chloe, it's okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye-bye, baby.
妈妈爱你
Mama loves you.
没事的 克洛伊
It's okay... Chloe!
-再见 -克洛伊 克洛伊
- Bye-bye! - Chloe. Chloe!
克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe! Chloe!
没事的
It's okay.
再见 宝贝
Bye-bye, baby.
克洛伊
Chloe!
这个地方比我想象的好多了
This place is a lot nicer than I expected.
是的 不差
Yeah, it's not bad.
那是什么
What's that?
肝脏
A liver.
想来点什么
What'll it be?
有什么来什么
Whatever's on tap.
残忍♥ 真残忍♥
Cruel. Very cruel.
两杯
Two?
是的 谢谢
Yes, please.
哪个凳子是艾德的
Which stool is Ed's?
你男朋友坐的那个
Your boyfriend's sitting on it.
你们是他的朋友
You friends of his?
我们认识他
We knew him.
他死了 你知道
He's dead, you know.
我们知道
We know.
敬艾德
To Ed.
敬艾德
To Ed.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
No worries.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表