剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
hard answers, algorithms of care,
那都是胡扯
that's dog crap.
医学是艺术
Medicine's an art
而艺术是模糊的
and art is ambiguous.
好了 初步结果 突发性心律失常
All right. Preliminary results: idiopathic dysrhythmia.
死因未知
No known cause of death.
护士
Nurse?
你好 你还好吗
Hi. How are you feeling?
很累
Oh, tired.
他们让我做了昂贵的检查
They gave me a million-dollar workup
还是找不出问题
and couldn't find anything wrong.
我想来带上我的虫子回家
I just want to take my worms and go home.
我有些坏消息告诉你
I have some bad news for you.
你的虫子被错当成垃圾
Your worms were mistaken for trash
-扔到了雪地里 -不
- and put outside in the snow. - Oh, no.
等我发现时 已经都冻僵了
By the time I found out, they were already frozen solid.
我们把虫子拿回来 试图用毯子焐热
We brought them in. We tried to warm them with blankets
还有温水
And warm water.
我们尽了全力
We used all our capabilities
但我们还是没能把它们救回来
but we couldn't get them back.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我能看看它们吗
Can I see them?
在看什么
What's that?
乌泽里奇的课题协议
Vucelich's study protocol.
"排除情况参数"
"Parameters for exclusionary status."
你在剔除什么人吗
Are you excluding someone?
是乌泽里奇在剔除
Vucelich did.
有我认识的吗
Anyone I know?
我们今天合作的那个病人
Guy we worked on today.
他的情况恶化了
He went bad.
他之前有没有剔除过那些表现良好的人吗
He ever drop people who do well?
你为什么现在看这个
Why are you reading this now?
他之前剔除过别人吗
Has he dropped someone before this?
卢巴度夫人
Mrs. Rubadoux.
他是 他不是 我是说
He's... he's not, I mean...
乌泽里奇不会为了数据完美
Vucelich wouldn't drop bad outcomes just to pretty up
而剔除那些不好的实验结果 对吗
his numbers, would he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不需要你帮我掩饰错误
I don't need you trying to hide my mistakes.
如果我搞砸了 我自己处理
If I screw up, let me deal with it.
你说得对
You're right.
-别为了我撒谎 -我不会
- Don't lie on my behalf. -I won't.
这是对我的侮辱
It's insulting.
我明白了 好吗
I got it, okay?!
都听你的
I gave you the credit what you want.
你今天怎么了
What is with you today?
就是住院医生资格的事
It's this residency thing.
我进这里的机会是百分之二
My chances of getting in here are one in 50.
甚至都不会被安排面试
I don't even have an interview set up.
最后还是会去北达科他
I'll end up in North Dakota.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it! - What?
我忘了帮本顿医生预约
I forgot Dr. Benton's
晚上的全肠外静脉营养护理
night T.P.N. orders.
所有术后病人都没有静脉营养护理了
None of his post-ops are getting their I.V. supplements.
我得走了
I got to run.
苏珊
Susan...
一 第二
One... second.
怎么了 凯瑞
Yes, Kerry?
根据华盛顿手册
According to the Washington Manual
乳酸脱氢酶的限定比率不是0.5比1
the determinative L.D.H. ratio isn't 0.5 to one.
是0.6
It's 0.6.
你又赢了
Oh, you got me again.
要当住院总医师 就要把事情都搞清楚
If you're going to be chief, get your facts straight.
如果成为住院总医师
You know what if being chief means
会让你整天这么看不惯我
having you breathing down my back
那还是算了
all day long, to hell with it.
人生苦短
Life's too short.
我不希望你成为我的导师
I don't want you as my mentor.
别插手我的事
Just stay out of my way.
这是我第一次见你
That's the first time I've ever seen you
表现得像个住院总医师
act like a chief resident.
也许摩根斯坦是对的
Maybe Morgenstern was right.
你要去哪 我正要来跟你谈谈
Where are you going? I was coming to talk to you.
我跟我爸爸说我感觉好多了
I was telling my dad how good I've been feeling.
已经在医院待了很久了
It has taken a long time,
护士说做断层扫描 没事吧
the nurse said the CAT scan... it was okay?
是的 这很正常
Yeah, it's normal.
没有肿瘤或者
No tumors or, uh...
我不想告诉你我脑海里飘过的那个词
I hate to tell you what's been going through my head.
不 他很好
No, he's fine.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
可能是偏头痛
Uh... could be migraines?
我想和雷谈的是
Yes, it could also be stress-related
这也可能和压力有关
which is something I wanted to talk
如果可以的话
to Ray about, if I could...
我知道是什么 都怪那该死的函数
I know what it is. It's that damn trig.
每次有考试的时候
Every time I have a quiz
我就会头痛
I get these headaches.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有 我认真的
- You're kidding? - No, I do.
是他说的这样吗
Could that be what it is?
有可能
Uh, it could.
如果是这样 我知道怎么治
If that's it, I know the prescription:
把你钉在教室椅子上
applying the seat of your pants to the seat of the chair.
是的
Yeah.
穿好外套
Button your coat.
我很抱歉 我可是一整天
I'm sorry. I spent the whole damn day
都待在候诊室
in the waiting room.
没事
It's okay.
如果你想谈谈这件事
Listen, Ray, if you want to talk about this
或者别的事 就打电♥话♥给我 好吗
or anything else at all, you just call me here, okay?
好的
Sure.
我以为她还在以色列的贝斯研究蛋白激酶
I thought she was still at Beth Israel doing protein kinase,
不管她做什么
or whatever it is she does.
没错 对的
Oh, right, right...
他在打电♥话♥
He's on the phone.
一会儿就要走
Be off in a minute.
我不找他
I don't need him.
我只是来拿一位病人的病历
I just want to get the records on a patient.
哪个病人
Which one?
希尔薇·卢巴度
Rubadoux, Sylvie.
我确定她已经被剔除了
I believe she was dropped.
克莱尔 你能进来一下吗
Claire, could you come in here for a second?
我找不到我的口袋日程表了
I can't find my pocket schedule.
请自己找
Help yourself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
咱俩通话这时间我的生活片简直一团糟
My life is unraveling as we speak.
你在讲座上穿的哪件夹克
What jacket did you wear at the lecture?
我怎么知道我穿了哪件夹克
How can I know what jacket I was wearing?
你就不能按我说的
Why don't you just find my schedule
直接帮我找日程表吗
like I asked you to?
谁在问
Who's been asking..?
是坎伯在问吗
Kemper's been asking?
好吧 你可以告诉坎伯我就在几厘米之外
Well, you can tell Kemper that I am centimeters away.
运气好的话
With any luck
我下个月会登上《新英格兰医学期刊》
I'll be in the New England Journal next month.
我参加不了蒂基尼论♥坛♥了
I'll have to miss the Tikini forum
所以请转达我的遗憾
so please pass on my regrets.
告诉他们为了克服神游状态
Tell them I've checked into MacClean
我为麦克林做了深入检查
to ride out a fugue state.
21, 22, 23, 24, 25...
该死 伙计 你从哪儿弄来的
Damn, man. Where did you get all that?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表