剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
We'll soon find out.
我们看一下
Let's take a look.
这边没问题
That's one down.
这边也没问题
Two down.
都没问题了吗
All clear?
都没问题
All clear.
完事了吗
You done?
都好了
I'm done.
谢谢你们 真的非常抱歉
Thank you, and I'm really, really sorry
上门打搅你们
to bother you at home.
看到道格·罗斯上电视 我一点都不感到奇怪
It was no surprise to me to see Doug Ross on TV
泡在冰冷的水里
sloshing around the freezing water
试图救助有困难的孩子
trying to save a kid in trouble,
因为在某种程度上 他每天都在这样做
because, in a way, that's what he does every day.
没有比他更关心病人的医生了
I don't know any doctor who cares more for his patients.
十分荣幸由我将这一奖项颁发给
I'm proud to present this award
对社区作出突出贡献的
for outstanding community service
这位伟大的儿科医师 也是我的挚友 道格·罗斯
to a great pediatrician and a great friend, Doug Ross.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我想借此机会特别点出
Uh, I'd like to take this opportunity to single out
几位对我职业生涯产生极大影响的人
a few people who have influenced my career
无论是正面还是负面的影响...
for better or worse...
但我想你们都知道自己是什么样的人
but I guess you all know who you are
以及我如何看待你们
and how I really feel about you
所以或许我说的越少越好
so perhaps the less said, the better.
我... 谢谢大家给我颁发的这个奖
I... Thank you for this.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
想想四个月之后
It's scary to think that in four months
我就是一名医生了 就有些恐慌
I'm going to be a doctor.
我不会让住院医生整天对我提心吊胆
I'm not going to have residents looking over my shoulder.
担心我会出错
checking my mistakes.
如果你细想一下 这是个甜蜜的负担
It's an awesome responsibility if you think about it.
我们一定要聊医院的事吗
Do we have to talk shop?
什么
What?
不好意思 我只是不想觉得
I'm sorry. I just hate to think
我们只能聊医学
medicine's all we can talk about.
我们可以聊聊其他事
We can talk about something else.
好的
Good.
你先说
Great. You first.
不 你先来
No, you go first.
这是因为你想不到聊什么吗
Did you do that because you couldn't think of anything?
至少把手从口袋里拿出来
Well, at least take your hands out of your pockets
好好亲我
and do it right.
不要冲动啊
Not thinking about doing anything rash, are you?
你是说像这样吗
You mean like this?
你怎么了 疯了吗
Whoa, what are you, crazy?
奖杯还真弹了起来
The award really bounced.
肯定是亚克力的
It must be acrylic.
谢谢你的演讲
Thanks for the speech.
谢谢你没有按之前想的那样说
Thanks for not giving your first draft.
我真是个傻子
I'm an idiot.
你有你闪光的时刻
You have your moments.
你知道为什么我父亲今天给我打电♥话♥吗
You know why my old man called me today?
因为他在电视上看到我了
Because he saw me on tv.
我已经22年没听到他的声音了
I haven't heard that voice in 22 years.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
可怕的是
The scary thing is
我长成了我父亲那样的人
I'm doing a pretty good impersonation of him.
他从未在一份工作上坚持多过两年
He never kept a job more than two years.
大多数时候两周就不干了
Most of the time it was two weeks.
他酗酒
He had a nasty habit of getting drunk
和炒老板鱿鱼的坏毛病
and punching out his boss.
可能只有我这样
Maybe it's just me
但我对那种方式持不乐观态度
but I take a dim view of that particular approach.
所以我没被炒掉吗
So I still have a job?
如果你还想继续干的话
If you still want it.
该死
Damn it!
该死
Aw, damn!
该死
Damn it!
该死 该死 该死
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
你在上面干什么
What are you doing up there?
我在弄坏你的房♥顶
I'm destroying your roof.
那太好了
Oh, that's great.
我正打算那么弄
That's just what I need.
不 我是说真的 我看到了些烂掉的屋瓦
No, seriously, I saw some of these rotting tiles
然后我想我应该先把它们弄下来
and I figured I'd start pulling them off
而且我真的觉得自己弄坏了你的房♥顶
and I sincerely think I've ruined your roof.
好吧 那住手吧
Well, stop.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
这太糟糕了
This is horrible.
我以为我能帮你省些修房♥顶的钱
I figured I'd save you some money on roofing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么
About what?
因为在我房♥顶弄出一个大洞吗
Putting a really big hole in my roof?
屋顶 我的嘴...
The roof, the mouth...
我准备认下任何让人不快的举动
Whatever odious behavior I'm about to commit.
所有的事
All of it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今早我不应该让你觉得自己很蠢
Ah, look, I shouldn't have made you feel stupid this morning.
都是我咎由自取
Hey, I did that all on my own.
不 是我让你措手不及了
No. I blindsided you.
那倒是
Well, that's true.
关于你今天说的
Look, about what you said today.
实际上...我没关系的
Actually... it doesn't matter to me.
我是说... 我从未轻看过你
I mean... I don't think any less of you.
尤其是...
Most of all...
我很开心 你没成功
I'm really glad that it didn't work.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表