剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我的个老天 你们看看
Holy moly! Check this out.
中彩票啦
Lottery time.
有人会注意到吗
Will anyone notice?
我知道 我不会的
I know, I won't.
他要做腹膜灌洗
He needs a peritoneal lavage.
能去准备好吗
Can we get that prepped?
尿管呢
Where the hell is the foley?
好了 灌洗继续
All right, let's get that lavage going.
小伙子们 想来一张吗
Hey, you boys, want one of these?
怎么了
What?
我们是有政策的
It's kind of a policy thing with us.
怂包才用湿巾
Wetnaps are for wimps.
是吗 这可以擦掉一些原生的污泥
Oh, yeah? Might help clean off some of that primordial ooze.
什么
What?
23号♥怎么在这
Hey why's 23 here?
也许有多个伤患
Maybe there are multiple victims.
拉基
Hey, Larkey
调度的那小子又搞错了吗
The boys at dispatch screw up again?
不 我们出来买♥♥点蛋筒
Nah. We were out cruising for snow cones
听到他们呼叫
heard the call.
是羊癫疯发作吗
Is this the seizure?
中暑 摔倒了
Heat prostration. Fell down.
开始用立陶宛语念叨
Started mumbling in Lithuanian
我们的小检票员
which our junior ticket-taker
就给诊断为羊癫疯
diagnosed as a seizure.
好吧 看来一切都在你们掌握中了
Okay. Well, looks like you have everything under control here.
但是你们的装备有点差劲
Your rig's a little sloppy, though.
我们可有人想要认真工作呢
Some of us are trying to work here.
拉基
Hey, Larkey.
蛋筒在哪买♥♥
So, where are those snow cones?
你今天干得非常不错 卡特
You did excellent work today, Carter.
很多学生第一次用电刀都吓呆了
A lot of students freeze up on their first bovie
但是你沉着冷静
But you were calm, steady.
给摩根斯坦留下了好印象
Morgenstern was impressed.
真的吗
Really?
我也是 算是吧
So was I... vaguely.
胆总管石切除术 明早第一件事
Choledocholithotomy, first thing in the morning.
我可以去吗
And then I can scrub in?
早上七点
7:00 a.m.
本顿医生 静脉注射这事
Dr. Benton, about the I.V. thing that happened...
卡特 不要睡过了
Carter, just don't oversleep.
好
Right.
我之前听说银行会在丢的钱里放染料
I'd always heard banks put dye in with stolen money,
我猜也要比被人吐在身上强
well, guess it's better than being puked on
但是我听说很不好洗下去
but harder to get out, I hear.
对
Yeah.
我觉得我们不该留着那笔钱
I don't suppose we get to keep the money.
谁知道呢 医院里可能用得到吧
God knows, county could use it, huh?
不 我觉得不会
No. I don't suppose.
听说你外甥女感冒了
I understand your niece has a cold.
补充体液和控制体温
Fluids and fever control measures...
对 马利克现在在五室照顾她呢
Yeah. Malik's looking after her in room five.
我看见她了
I saw her.
她太可爱了
She is quite adorable.
谢谢
Thank you.
苏珊
Susan...
你这有个点儿
You got a spot right there,
在你下巴下面
under your chin.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你当这是哪 中♥央♥车站吗
What is this, Grand Central?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
只是沾上了点颜料 马克
It's just dye, Mark.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我今天很不顺
It hasn't been a very good day, ok?
我知道你很担心宝宝
I know you're worried about the baby
但她只是得了感冒
but it's just a cold.
瑞秋以前就常常患病
Rachel used to get them all the time.
她现在也时常患病
She's still get them all the time.
我知道你是专家 马克
I know you are the expert, Mark.
但你不必要连孩子得了感冒都要告诉我
But you don't need to tell me children get colds.
罗斯也给我说过 凯瑞·韦弗也给我说过
Ross's told me that, Kerry Weaver's told me that.
相信我 我很清楚
Believe me, I get it.
我还不知道你和凯瑞都这么亲近了
I didn't know you and kerry were close enough yet
都聊起小苏西了
to be talking about little Susie.
她告诉了我今天早上宣布死亡的事
She told me about calling that code this morning.
马克 她非常烦人 你知道的
Mark, she is irritating as hell, and you know it.
我得承认她的个人作风有...
I'll admit she has a style...
-问题吗 -争议
- Problem? - Challenge.
你不觉得她来的第一天
You would think on her first day
应该尽量对人友善吗
she'd at least try and be nice?
也许她对你也是这么想的
Maybe she thinks that way about you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得你能应付得了吗
You think you're going to be able to handle this okay?
难道我还有其他选择吗
Do I have a choice?
来看看吧
Take a look.
谢谢 不了
No, thank you.
景色很美
It's great.
太高了
It's high
看着让人害怕
which means it's scary.
跟你的工作比起来呢
Compared to what you do for a living?
至少我非常谨慎
I'm very careful down there.
我也非常谨慎
I'm being careful.
拜托 难道因为我用了一张湿巾就成懦夫了吗
Man, I'm a wimp for using a wetnap?
这不一样
That's different.
-是跟原则有关吗 -是的
- Oh, it's a policy kind of thing? - Yeah.
就比如 开车的人
It's, like, whoever's driving the car
就能选音乐放
gets to pick the music,
但别放乡村音乐 我欣赏不来
except for country, which is unacceptable.
开车的人有资格选地方
And whoever drives gets to pick
吃午饭
where we stop for lunch.
他们决定了谁留在救护车里
They decide who stays in the ambo
谁要去坐摩天轮
and who goes up on the ferris wheel.
劳尔从来没开过车 对吧
Raul never gets to drive, does he?
是的
No.
如果你这么恐高
So, if you're so afraid of heights
那么我们还上来干什么呢
what are we doing up here?
我认为我们因该有点甜蜜时光
I figured we should have a little quality time.
所以你做出了一些牺牲
So, this is a sacrifice on your part?
是的 可以这么说
Yes. You could say that.
那就更不用说待在下面的劳尔
Not to mention sacrifice Raul's making
做出的牺牲有多大了
in staying on the ground.
谁呀
Who?
好的 再来一次
Okay, one more time.
打扰一下 罗斯医生
Excuse me, Dr. Ross.
比尔斯夫人
Mrs. Beals?
我一会就回来
Could you excuse me just for a second?
其实我不是夫人 但也没事
It's not really Mrs. , but that's okay.
我真的得去上下午的班
I really need to make the afternoon shift.
不然我会丢掉工作的
Or I'll lose my job.
拜伦交给你没问题的 对吧
Byron will be okay with you, right?
你还不能走
You can't leave yet.
我必须走 不然他们就会炒了我
I have to, or they'll fire me.
不然我就带拜伦一起走
I just gonna have to take Byron with me.
拜伦还得去看儿童精神病医生
Byron has to still see the child psychiatrist.
他现在就和医生在一起的
He's in there with him now.
罗斯医生 拜托了
Dr. Ross, please.
我真的需要这份工作
I really need this gig.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我们会看管好拜伦
We'll watch out for Byron.
你尽快回来
You get back as soon as you can.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表