剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
They would look nice.
我觉得我们可以一起过每一个圣诞节
I think we should spend every Christmas together.
一直在一起
You know, forever.
别再考虑了
Don't think about it.
答应我吧
Just say yes.
谢普 别说了
Shep, stop.
我知道这很突然
I know this is sudden.
我已经那么说了 就不会收回
I said it, and I don't take it back.
我觉得我们 你
I think this... you...
这样是最好的
This is the best.
你不用回答我什么
You don't have to say anything back, okay?
就只是
You just...
只要做你自己就好
Just stay just the way you are.
别动
Don't move.
还有杯子吗
Find any more... whoops.
最开始说的话 再说一遍
Say the first part again.
-我爱你 -对
- I love you? - Mm-hmm.
我爱你
I love you.
不 宝贝 妈妈说得对
No, honey, mommy's right.
如果你把袜子挂在姥爷家 圣诞老人会找到的
If you hang your stocking at grandpa's, Santa will find it.
我听说你的表姐妹在开溜冰派对
I hear your cousins are having a skating party.
你想留下来跟他们一起玩吗
You want to stay for that?
好的 我们过几天见
Okay. I'll see you in a couple of days
我们要一起庆祝
and you and I are going to celebrate
一年中最重大最特殊的节日
our biggest, most special day of the year.
是瑞秋和爸爸一起庆祝的第一个
Well, it's the first annual Rachel and dad
圣诞后 光明节后 新年前的节日
Post-christmas, post-hanukkah, pre-new year's day celebration.
这个日子可好玩了
Well, that's the good part
我们会一起弥补我们错过的
'cause you and I are going to make it up.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表