剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Please. They're my worms.
-好吧 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
能麻烦你喂它们吗
Could you feed them, please?
它们吃什么
What do they eat?
剩菜就行 只要是素的
Table scraps, as long it's vegetarian.
不能太油
Nothing too greasy,
因为蚯蚓受不了脂肪
because fat doesn't sit well with worms.
迪安吉洛女士 我见过您入院
Mrs. D'Angelo, I see you've been with us before.
您的胆结实又引发疼痛了吗
Gallstones flaring up again?
疼死我了
They're killing me.
我睡不着 吃不下
I can't sleep, I can't eat,
每三个礼拜都得到这地方来
and every three weeks, I end up back here.
止疼片不管用吗
Pain pills didn't help?
我吃了两次的剂量 毫无作用
I took twice as much. Didn't do anything.
您不能这么吃
You shouldn't do that.
求你了医生 找个外科大夫
Please, Doctor, get a surgeon
帮我把该死的结石拿出来
to take these damn stones out.
这种情况已经持续六个月了
It's been going on like this for six months now.
好的 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
我给你做个超声波扫描 看看有没有阻塞
I'll get an ultrasound to see if there's any blockage.
不过除非你的病情危及性命
But unless your condition is life-threatening,
并没有动手术的必要
surgery would be considered elective.
而且不幸的是...
And unfortunately...
需要等18个月
It's an 18-month waiting list.
没错 恐怕是这样
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
我邻居第二天就摘除了
My neighbor got hers out the next day.
您邻居用的是私人医保吗
Does your neighbor have private insurance?
我用社会补助还有错了吗
Is it my fault I'm on medicaid?
好了 我们先做超声波检查
Okay. We'll start with the ultrasound,
看看病情如何
and see what we have.
谢谢
Thank you.
他叫艾伦·威姆伯 你们才接手的
His name is Alan Wimbur. You guys just picked him up.
我希望你们今天就能验尸
I was hoping you could do the autopsy today.
杰瑞 超声波扫描仪在哪
Jerry, where's the ultrasound?
把我问倒了
Got me.
请通知我 我想观察一下
Well, let me know, 'cause I'd like to observe.
验尸
Autopsy?
我想弄清楚他的心脏到底怎么了
I want to find out what happened to his heart.
你该回家了
You should go home.
他太太怪我杀了他
His wife accused me of killing him.
她可能会告我的
She's probably going to sue.
人一难过 就觉得要另找个人归咎
People get upset, feel they need to blame someone.
检查时我听到了杂音
I heard a murmur on exam.
做超声心动图前 我想先做个CT的
Before getting an echo, I wanted a C.T.
是啊 想都不用想
Yeah, don't even think about it.
遇到患者癫痫发作
A guy comes in with a seizure,
首先要做的就是CT
first thing you want's a C.T.
谢谢 我只是想确认一下
Thanks. I was just checking.
格林医生 摩根斯坦医生的办公室来电
Dr. Greene, Dr. Morgenstern's office just called.
他叫你去楼上见面
He'd like to see you upstairs.
好事不出门
Word travels fast.
你做得非常好 皮特
You're making excellent time, Peter.
抽吸
Suction!
让卡特做抽吸
Let Carter suction!
找动脉瘤像猎犬一样灵光的是他
It's his reward for having a hound-like ability
这奖励该归他
to hunt down an aneurysm.
获得这个机会真荣幸
I feel privileged for the opportunity.
这才是教科书般的抽吸
Now that's what I call suction.
谢谢
Thank you.
马格鲁德 病人体温是不是太高了
MacGruder, is this patient warm?
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
马格鲁德
MacGruder!
体温约41摄氏度
Temp is 106.
他产生恶性高热了
He's got malignant hyperthermia.
他对麻醉产生反应了吗
He's reacting to the anesthesia?
给他用丹曲林
Give him dantrolene.
拿冰袋来 皮特 出去
Get ice packs... Peter, get out.
体温不降下来
If we don't get his temp down,
他的大脑就要烧成蛋花了
he'll have scrambled eggs for brains.
-谁负责查看患者病史的 -是我
- Who took this patient's history? - I did.
你怎么能忘了他对氟乙烷不耐受
How could you miss that he was intolerant to flouroethane?
-我问了 -该死
- I asked. - Damn it!
我做了一宴席的菜 你却到处搅屎
I lay out a banquet, and you crap all over my table!
他从来都没接受过手术
He never had an operation before!
冷却毯来了
Cooling blankets!
把他抬起来 皮特 过来
Lift him up. Peter, come on over here.
翻开表皮
Evert the cortex.
帮他翻个身
Log-roll him over.
抽吸 皮特
Suction, Peter.
5.0可吸收线
5.0 proline.
多用点冰
More ice.
-他从来没接受过手术是吗 -没有
- So he never had an operation before, huh? - No.
你是对的
Well, you're right.
根本无从得知 我道歉
There was no way of knowing. My apologies.
组织剪 组织剪
Metz! Mets!
你有空一起吃个午饭吗
Are you free for lunch?
苏珊
Susan...
你负责的得胆结石的女病人的检查结果
Medical records sent down the chart
已经从病历里调出来了
on your gallstone lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
我瞧了一眼
I took a peek.
我看她一直用的是头孢西丁
I know she's been on cefoxitin.
头孢噻肟的胆道渗透能力更强
Cefotaxime has better biliary penetration.
好的
Okay.
我知道记这些抗生素效用很难
I know It's hard memorizing all the antibiotics,
但多花工夫去记会很值得
but it's well worth the time.
没错
Right.
超声波扫描是给谁做的
Who's the ultrasound for?
也是那位女士
Same lady.
她上个月不是做过一次了吗
Didn't she have one last month?
她说这回更痛了
She's complaining of more pain.
我想排除一下阻塞和胆管炎
I want to rule out obstruction and cholangitis.
记住夏科氏三联征
Remember Charot's triad.
胆管炎的症状是腹痛 发热和黄疸
Cholangitis is indicated by pain, fever and jaundice
而你这位患者只有腹痛
of which your patient only has one.
不用花做超声波的钱也能排除
You can rule her out without the expense of an ultrasound.
想当首席住院医师 必须把握好成本
If you're going to be Chief, you gonna watch the bottom line.
马克
Mark.
你应该没见过凯西·斯奈德女士
I don't believe you've met Kathy Snyder,
她是医院的律师之一
one of the hospital attorneys.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
是要谈谈今早那例心脏骤停吗
So this is about this cardiac arrest who died this morning?
我还没听到任何消息 您呢
I haven't heard anything. Have you?
没有
No.
凯西想谈谈奥布莱恩那起诉讼
Kathy wanted to talk about the O'Brian lawsuit.
开庭日期出来了吗
Did we get a court date?
我们和奥布莱恩先生的律师达成了和解
We've worked out a settlement with Mr. O'Brian's attorney.
我可不太希望和解
I'm not sure that I want to settle.
医院希望
The hospital is sure.
这是件好事 马克
It's a good thing, Mark.
奥布莱恩先生会得到对他太太作出的赔偿
Mr. O'Brian gets compensated for the loss of his wife,
这样你就可以摆脱这起诉讼了
and you can put this behind you.
如果我同意和解 它会伴随我职业生涯中
If I settle, this will follow me my entire career,
每次行政调度和保险的申请
every time I apply for a staff job or insurance...
如果闹上法庭 医院随随便便就得赔两百万
If it's a trial we could lose two million easily.
你想让这个后果拖累你的职业生涯吗
You want to lug that around your entire career?
这件事我回顾过上千次了
I have been over this 1,000 times.
我什么也没做错
I didn't do anything wrong.
那场分娩难度很大
It was a very complicated delivery.
我的处理不逊于任何一个急症室外科医生
I did as good a job as any emergency physician could have.
其他急诊室外科医生主观上
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表