剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I'm going to miss the Haggis.
孩子们一定很沮丧
Boys'll be disappointed.
我来联♥系♥骨科
I'll call ortho.
我应该切除这条腿
I was supposed to cut it.
这是无上的荣誉
Great honor.
侄子们会敲锣打鼓的迎接我
Nephews were going to pipe me in and everything.
我甚至还记得罗比·伯恩斯写的 致羊杂布丁
Even memorized Robbie Burns' "To a Haggis."
他的刀
"His knife
曾见过乡下的劳作
"See rustic-labour dight
以精准的视力将你切开
an' cut you up with ready sight..."
你的外貌 像一座远山
"Your burde, like a distant hill
你的内里 有助于修理磨坊 在那贫困的时期
"Your pin wad help to mend a mill in time of need
透过你的毛孔
"While thro' your pores
露珠像琥珀珠一样滴下
The dews distill like amber bead..."
晚餐重新提上日程
Dinner's back on.
什么
Excuse me?
我能参加 如果你不介意的话
I can make it after all if it's cool with you.
好的 到时候见
Uh, sure. Yeah. I'll see you later.
瑞秋 你怎么样
Hey, Rach. How's it going?
还行
Okay.
你妈妈很快就来接你了
Your mom's going to be here real soon to pick you up.
谁赢了
So, who's winning?
她赢了 很棒
She is. Good too.
谢谢你照看她 马利克
Thanks for watching her, malik.
没事
Hey, no problem.
我有四个妹妹
I have four sisters.
马克 能来会诊一下吗
Mark, could I steal you for a consult?
好 我马上回来
Sure. I'll be back in a sec.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
我会尽快回来的
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我想起他来了
I finally remembered him.
他父亲去年秋天入院
The father was in last fall
呼吸系统和肝脏问题
with respiratory and liver problems.
他昏倒在自己的呕吐物中
Passed out in his own vomit.
诺亚打了911救了他
Noah called 911 and saved him.
年度好爸爸候选人
Father-of-the-year candidate.
对 他在近两年中
Yup. He's been in six times
入院六次 整个人一团糟
in the past two years. It's a real mess.
儿童与家庭服务部对工作人员来了
The DCFS guy's here.
父亲是个酒鬼 该上课的日子
Dad's a drunk, kids are playing in the street
孩子们却在大街上玩
in the middle of a school day.
谁说美国家庭在减少
Who says the American family's in decline?
你好 你们这些人怎么回事
How you doing, So, what's wrong with you guys?
你们把这两个孩子
How long's it going to take
从原原生庭中带走到底要花多久
for you to get these kids out of the home?
我是戴夫·多诺万 见到你也很高兴
Dave Donovan. Nice to meet you too.
克拉奇克一家情况比较复杂
Got a long history with the Krawcyzk family.
母亲是战斗中失踪人员 父亲三年期间只会饮酒作乐
Mother's MIA, dad on a bender for three years.
他已经戒酒 加入了嗜酒者互诫协会
He's cleaned up pretty well now -- a AA job.
肯尼怎么样了
How's Kenny?
脾脏破裂 脑震荡 大腿骨折
Uh, ruptured spleen, concussion, fracture of the thigh.
他已经在手术 会没事的
He's up in surgery. He's going to be okay.
诺亚怎么样
And Noah?
我们会安排他住院 直到你找到地方安置他
We're going to admit him until you find him a placement.
不用找
Not looking for one.
父亲在来的路上了
Father's on his way in.
那又怎样
So what?
父亲让自己的孩子疯跑
Father lets his kids run wild.
他们是男孩子 逃学跑出来 搞砸了
They're boys. Screwed up. They played hookey.
不 不 是他爸爸搞砸了
No, no, no. The father screwed up.
也许是 也许不是
Yeah, maybe, maybe not.
就这样吗 这就是你要做的吗
So that's it? That's all you're going to do?
我们等着看一看
Look, let's just wait and see.
好
Okay.
约翰 等一下
John, hold on.
我有急事
I'm in a hurry.
不会耽误你太多时间的
This won't take a sec.
卢巴度 你还没告诉他
Rubadoux. You haven't told him
他妻子的情况
how serious his wife's condition is.
我也想 但是我开不了口
Yeah, I tried to but I couldn't get a word in edgewise.
他有权利知道 这样他才有时间告别
He needs to know so he can say goodbye.
把她的事情安排妥当
Get her affairs in order.
为什么非得是我
Why does it have to be me?
他相信你
He trusts you.
我得走了
I have to go.
-尽快告诉他 -好的
- Just do it? - Yeah.
凯伦·哈迪 她在这儿待了快二十分钟
Karen Hardy. She's been there for about 20 minutes.
她母亲签了不心肺复苏提示
Her mother signed a D.N.R. order.
她还接受不了这件事
She hasn't budged from that spot.
我怕她会推♥翻♥
I'm afraid she may challenge the order.
哈迪女士 这位是格林医生
Mrs. Hardy, this is Dr. Greene.
她整个下午都在间断昏迷
She's been in and out all afternoon.
这是进去去见她的好时机
This would be a good time to go and see her.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我就站在外面看她正好
This glass between us is just fine.
你母亲的病情很严重
Your mother's condition is very grave.
我们不确定她是否能挺过去
We can't be sure that she's going to pull through.
她有要求见我吗
Did she ask to see me?
没有
No.
她唯一真正想看到的
The only thing she's ever really wanted to see
是酒的瓶底吧
is the bottom of a bottle of booze.
你母亲快死了 并且她要求
Your mother's dying, and she's asked
不要采取任何措施来救她
that no heroic measures be taken to save her life.
你知道她这么要求的结果吗
You understand the implications of her request?
她想死
She wants to die.
她无法面对
She can't face the truth
她是个酒鬼的真♥相♥
that she's an alcoholic.
她从来都不承认
She'd never admit that.
不明白父母为什么总是对孩子撒谎
I don't know why parents lie to their kids.
孩子都知道的
Children know.
一直都知道
Always.
如果有和好的机会
If there's a chance to make peace,
你应该去和她谈谈
you should talk to her.
我不想见她
I don't want to see her.
我相信你
I believe you,
但你却在这儿站了二十分钟
but you have been standing here for 20 minutes.
你说有些文件需要我签字
You said there were some papers that I should sign?
是的 在前台
Yeah. They're at the desk.
风湿病科 不行 骨科 不行
Rheumatology, no... orthopedics, no.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在找可以接纳卢巴度夫人的科室
Oh, I'm trying to find a study that'll take Mrs. Rubadoux.
神经内科 就是这儿了
Neurology... bingo.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter?
对 我是急诊室的卡特
Yeah, this is Carter in the E.R.
我有个病人可以配合你们的神经刺♥激♥研究
I've got a patient for your nerve stimulation study.
术后缺血性脊髓病
Post-op ischemic myelopathy.
你们愿意看看她
You'll see her!
那你动作可要快点
Well, you're going to have to hurry
因为心脏病科室那边也很感兴趣
'cause cardiology's interested too.
行 我把她留给你
All right, I'll save her for you.
他们同意接收她了 卢比 神经内科
She's admitted, Ruby. Neurology.
他们要过来看看她的情况
They're on their way down to see her now.
你还是她的医生 对吧
You, you'll still be her doctor, too, right?
我会去探望的
Oh, I'll visit, but, uh...
我是外科的人
I'm assigned to the surgical service.
但是神经科的人
B-but the neurology people
他们会帮助她吧
they're the ones to help her, right?
是的
That's right.
那她会好起来吗
And... and she's going to be okay?
他们会判断的
They're the people to see.
神经内科的人 再见
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表