剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on ER:
前情提要
Son of a bitch!
去死吧
I can be a competent surgeon.
我可以当一个合格的外科医生
I can learn the techniques, the mechanics...
我可以学习医疗技术 医疗器械使用
But I'll never be a great surgeon.
但我永远不会成为一个优秀的外科医生
I won't write you that percodan prescription.
我不会给你开复方羟可酮的
You've got to get some help.
你需要帮助
I'm fine.
我没事
Your baby was deprived of oxygen in the womb.
你们的孩子有过宫内缺氧症状
There's the possibility
所以不能排除
that there could be brain damage.
有脑损伤的可能
Back off!
后退
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 都闭嘴
Think we can get this in one night?
我们能在一晚上完成吗
We have to.
必须完成
Change out the batteries in those lavaliers.
把麦克风的电池换了
He's getting more nine-volts off the truck.
他回车里拿九伏电池去了
It's got the smell, huh?
有味道
White-balance that.
调下白平衡
Tony already did.
托尼已经弄好了
And he laid down bars and tones.
他也调好了节拍和音调
How come hospitals have this smell?
医院为什么会有这种味道
Pork buns? Who went for food?
叉烧包吗 谁弄来的饭啊
I brought it myself.
我带来的
Thanks a hell of a lot.
太感谢了
Camera mount in the trauma room's keystoning.
创伤室的摄影机架是梯形失真状态
Hasn't been leveled yet.
还没调对焦呢
All right, guys, let's get ready to shoot.
伙计们 准备拍摄
Everybody on the same page?
大家都是在同一环节呢吧
You worried about that iris?
你还担心可变光圈呢
No, it's working fine.
没有 现在状态正常
Hey, hey! Those tapes are numbered!
嘿 那些带子都是按编号♥来的
Stuart and I will stick with the doctor.
斯图尔特和我负责跟拍医生
Luis and Rob, follow our lead.
路易斯和罗博 跟着我们
This is still breaking up.
这还没组装完呢
Remember our deadline.
记住我们的拍摄时限
We don't get a second chance here.
我们可没有第二次机会
I hate hospitals.
我讨厌医院
Is Dr. Greene here yet?
格林医生来了吗
I haven't seen him.
我还没见他
We'll catch up. Are you set in the lounge?
我们会跟上他的 休息室装摄像机了吗
Just need tapes.
就差装带子了
Where we want the battery charger?
电池充电器在哪屋
It's plugged in the X-ray room.
在X光检查室了
Trim R.F.6, it's too hot.
调到六频道 太热了
What is that?
那是什么东西
Oh, you know, it's back-up footage--
这是个备用摄像头
Workplace stuff.
工作场所的画面
Cubbies still losing?
还是模糊吗
I don't know. I haven't been watching.
不知道 我都没看
We put up some other stationary cameras, one at your main desk,
我们还放了其他几个摄像头 一个在你们的服务台
one in that yellow operating room.
一个在那间黄色的手术室里
Trauma one?
创伤一室
Yeah, high-traffic areas.
对 业务量大的地方
Get some wide angles to cut with what the hand-held guys shoot
拍些广角镜头来补充手持拍摄镜头
for pace, variety, you know. Right.
配合剪辑节奏 丰富素材之类的 嗯
And we just leave them running. Get what we get.
让它们自己运行就好了 会拍到我们想要的东西
It's on?
它开着呢
Ah, by the end of the day
对 到今天下班
you'll forget we're here.
你就会习惯了
See you.
再见
Excuse me.
不好意思
...in 1983 and again in 1986.
分别是1983年和1986年
Philadelphia in '83, the New York Mets in '86.
1983年是费城队 1986年是纽约大都会队
We'll see another one right here.
现在这里即将诞生另一支
I thought we were going to start with him coming on shift.
我以为我们会从他交♥班♥开始呢
Too late. He's already in trauma.
来不及了 他已经在创伤室了
Careful!
注意下
He's the one with the little glasses.
他是戴眼镜的那个
I remember.
我记得他
...open fracture, distal tibia.
胫骨下端开放性骨折
We gave four grams of morphine in the field.
我们给受伤区域注射了4个单位吗♥啡♥
How bad did the goalpost look?
门柱看上去很糟糕吧
Hey, I scored.
我进球了好吗
Nurse Marquez, let's order pre-op labs--
马科斯护士 安排术前检查
CBC, type and screen, and left lower extremity films.
做血常规 匹配血型 药物筛检和左下肢拍片
Ancef?
头孢唑林
One gram IV piggyback and 100 of gentamicin.
静脉注射1克 还有100单位庆大霉素
I really broke it, huh?
我真的把腿摔坏了啊
You won't be playing varsity this fall.
今年秋天你参加不了校队了
Varsity? I'm 24 years old.
校队 我都24岁了
Guess I don't need a pediatrician.
看来不用叫儿科医生来了
Man, you are going to get carded until you're 40.
小伙子 到40岁的时候你还可以玩球的
Would you mind staying for a moment?
你介意在这多待会吗
You need me?
有什么需要
I just want to get
我想拍下
Dr. Greene discussing the orders.
格林医生讨论安排诊断环节
Ah, you need the back of my head.
需要我当背景对吗
Uh, Dr. Greene, how's that pulse?
格林医生 患者脉搏怎么样
Distal pulses are two plus and equal.
末梢脉搏两个加号♥且均等
No arterial injury.
动脉没有受伤
Good evening.
晚上好 各位
Dr. Carter, you're early.
卡特医生来的挺早啊
Open fracture?
开放性骨折
Yup. Need me?
对 要我帮忙吗
Yes, I'm sick of assisting Dr. Welby here.
要 我不想在这配合威尔比医生了
Who?
谁
Why don't you finish the history?
你来完善病例记录吧
Do you have pain anywhere besides your leg, Mr. Chang?
张先生 除了腿还有别的地方觉得疼吗
Justin. I kind of jammed my stomach.
贾斯汀 我的胃好像挤着了
Have you got any allergies?
有过敏史吗
Just hay fever.
只对花粉过敏
Anything for me?
有我能做的吗
Oh, this is today?
是今天啊
Please don't look into the lens.
请不要看镜头
Yeah, right.
好的
Possible surgical...
可能要手术
You're still here?
你还在这呢
Yep. 36 hours.
嗯 36个小时
We're short a surgeon.
我们那边缺个外科医生
All right, belly's benign.
没事 腹部反应良性
Call ortho.
联♥系♥骨科
How's it going?
怎么样了
Is he pissed off about losing you?
你来这边他生气了没
We haven't talked.
我们还没谈过这事
When was your last meal?
你的最近一顿饭什么时候吃的
I ate lunch around 1:00.
我一点左右吃的午饭
Cimetidine, 300 milligrams IV.
甲氰咪胍 静脉注射300毫克
You got it.
知道了
That will cut down on the acidity
这个会帮你抑制
in your stomach.
胃酸分泌
If you vomit in the O.R.
如果你在手术中发生呕吐
you could aspirate your stomach contents
有可能会把胃里的东西
into your lungs and develop pneumonia.
吸入肺里导致肺炎
That's probably more than Mr. Chang needed to hear.
张先生可以不用知道的这么详细
Whoa, whoa. We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Sorry to interrupt.
打扰一下
One of the docs says she wasn't informed about our shoot.
有个医生说她没有接到我们要拍摄的通知
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Stuart, are you okay?
斯图尔特 你没问题吧
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表