剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
格林医生
Dr. Greene?
格林医生
Dr. Greene!
什么事
What is it?
有病人找你 格林医生
Patient for you, Dr. Greene.
不能交给实习医生处理吗
Can't the intern take it?
不能 指名找你
No, it's for you.
-几点了 -五点
- What time is it? - Five o'clock.
好吧
All right.
-不能让实习医生处理吗 -是罗斯医生
- Can't the intern take it? - It's Dr. Ross.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
走吧 道格
Come on, Doug.
马克小伙 我吵醒你了吗
Markie-boy! Did I wake you up?
是的 没错
Yes, you did.
我想告诉你 你真够朋友
You're a real friend, I want you to know that
-没事的 -真够朋友
- That's all right. - Real friend.
-有病房♥吗 -三号♥病房♥空着
- Do we have a room? - Room 3 is free.
三号♥病房♥空着
Room three is free!
三号♥空 空三号♥
Three is free. Free for three.
没错
Oh yeah.
-来 道格 -没事 有我呢
- Come on, Doug. - All right, I gotcha.
《丹尼小子》 黑兹尔·奥康娜
*当夏日绿草如茵时*
*But come ye back*
*你要回来哦...*
*When summer's in the meadow...*
我对你的...
I can't tell you...
感激之情无以言表 马克
how much I appreciate this, Mark.
我有点不舒服
I'm a little under the weather.
葡萄糖水 盐水 我需要补充葡萄糖
D5, NS. I need the dextrose.
-给他600毫克的阿司匹林 -阿司匹林
- Give him 600 of ASA. - Aspirin.
我差点忘了阿司匹林
I almost forgot aspirin.
话说...
So anyway...
她对我说 她说...
she says to me, she says...
"我不知道儿科医生也可以如此性感"
"I didn't know that pediatricians could be so sexy."
而我说 "亲爱的 我还没露真本事呢"
And I said, "Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet."
好吧 给我来个快输 我需要补水
All right. Give me the fast drip. I need the hydration.
别担心 道格 躺好就行
Don't worry, Doug. Just lie back.
你的娇妻詹妮弗最近如何
How's your beautiful wife, how's Jennifer?
她很好 真的
She's fine, really.
你们俩的问题解决了吗
You two settle your problems?
解决了
Everything's okay.
急诊室不能没有你
Hate to lose you in the ER, you know.
-躺好 -好的
- Lie back. - I am.
真的非常感谢你
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.
真的
Really do.
你要的阿司匹林
Here's your aspirin.
给他快输两千毫升
Give him 2000cc's in a fast drip.
盯着点他 别滴没了
Keep an eye on him. Don't let it run dry.
他经常这样吗
Does he always do this?
不上晚班就这样
Only on his nights off.
我要睡觉去了 六点半叫醒我
I'm going to bed. Wake me at 6:30.
格林医生
Doctor Greene?
格林医生 马克
Doctor Greene? Mark!
什么事
What is it?
我能再给维尔斯顿夫人点杜♥冷♥丁♥[止疼药]吗
Can I give Mrs. Williston more Demerol?
她疼得非常厉害
She's completely pain.
50毫克 肌肉注射
50 milligrams, I.M.
谢谢 马克
Thanks, Mark.
-格林医生 -什么事
- Dr. Greene! - What is it?
六点半了 格林医生
6:30, Dr. Greene.
-你好 提米 -早上好 刘易斯医生
- Hey, Timmy. - Morning, Dr. Lewis.
刘易斯医生
Oh, Dr. Lewis!
谢谢
Thank you.
-早上好 本顿医生 -你好 杰瑞
- Good morning, Dr. Benton. - Hey, Jerry.
早上好 医生
Morning, doctor.
这是今早6:15发生的画面...
This was the scene at 6:15 this morning in the Loop...
卢普区建筑物在施工期间发生倒塌
where a building collapsed during construction.
预计伤亡人数有多少
You got any estimate on the injuries?
还有多久能到
How long before they arrive?
至少十二人受伤 两人死亡
At least 12 people injured and 2 dead.
是吗 那么快吗
Oh, yeah? That soon?
-你好 提米 -你好 本顿医生
- What's up, Timmy? - Hey, Dr. Benton.
通知创伤科 卢普区发生一起事故
Notify trauma. An accident in the Loop.
十二人受伤 七人病危
Twelve injuries, seven critical.
今天是外科医生的大日子
Good day for us surgeons.
四号♥病房♥的维尔斯顿需要做血常规
Williston in room 4 needs a CBC.
五号♥病房♥的病人心肌梗死待检查
The man in 5 is a rule-out MI
等等看心肌酶以及再做一次十二导心电图
waiting for cardiac enzymes and another 12 leads in.
罗斯医生在三号♥病房♥睡着了
Dr. Ross is in 3, sleeping it off.
你去把他叫醒 让他离开
Why don't you wake him and get him out of there.
九号♥病房♥需要尿酸...
Nine, I need a uric acid-
你知道发生了什么吗
You know what's this is all about?
卢普区建筑物倒塌 他们要送十二个人过来
Building collapsed in the Loop. They're sending us a dozen.
-都有谁在 -就我们俩
- Yeah, well, who's on? - Just us.
不管刚才那些了 通知苏珊·刘易斯
Forget all that. Call Susan Lewis.
通知七楼和八楼
Call the 7th and 8th floor.
问问他们那里有没有多余的人手 快去
Tell them we need anybody they can spare. Do that now.
带他去创伤二室
Take him to Trauma Room 2.
你叫什么 先生 能告诉我你叫什么吗
What's your name, sir? Can you tell me your name?
-去那边的创伤三室 -哪边
- Next to 3. That way. - Which way?
那边
That way!
外科一室 走到头右手边
Surgical 1. Down to the end, on the right.
右手边最后一扇门
last door on the right.
-你叫什么名字 先生 -威尔逊
- What's your name, sir? - It's Wilson.
你住哪里
What is your address?
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson?
稍后再说
Get it later.
快走 带他进来
Let's go. Let's bring him in.
听我指挥 数三下 一 二...
And on my count. On three. One, two...
三
three!
你感觉如何 先生
How you doing, sir?
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
抱歉弄坏你的衣服 就是手有问题吗
Sorry about the suit. So is it just your hand?
我们来看下 灯光
Come on, Let's have a look. Light?
灯光 快点
Light! Let's move.
想点开心的事
Have nice, pleasant thoughts.
一切都会好起来的 先生
Everything will be fine, sir.
做个血常规...
Let's have a CBC...
血液交叉配型 先在这里做术前准备
type and cross-match. We got a pre-op here.
通知手术室 给我们准备一间房♥
Notify the O.R., get us a room.
通知血管外科和骨科医生
Call Vascular and call Orthopedic.
让他们马上下来
Tell them to come down now.
今天也是他们的幸运日
This is their lucky day.
威尔逊医生 你的手连接部分不多
Mr. Wilson, your hand is barely attached,
但不会有事的
but it's gonna be okay.
给他做个心电图
Give me an EKG
再给他的胸部 手腕和手照个X光
and X-ray of his chest wrist and hand.
-手有感觉吗 -没有
- Can you feel anything in your hand? - No.
我们会接好你的手的 别担心
We'll save your hand, don't worry about a thing, ok?
离手
Clear!
杰克逊先生 你哪里疼
Mr. Jackson, where does it hurt?
你哪里疼 杰克逊先生
Where does it hurt, Mr. Jackson?
你呼吸的时候有痛感吗
Does it hurt when you breathe in?
你有没有咳过血
Have you been coughing up any blood?
好吧 我来听下
Okay, let me take a listen.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis!
好吧 要把他带到哪儿
Okay. Where are we taking him?
头疼不疼
Do you have any pain in your head?
不疼
No.
脖子呢 疼不疼
How about your neck? Any pain here?
没有
No.
我现在需要你...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表