剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
医生
Doc?
没有 先生
Uh... no, sir.
不 一切 一切都很顺利
No, everything... everything's fine.
请坐
Please sit down.
刚刚在患者面前发生的事
What just happened in front of that patient
再也不允许发生
can't ever happen again.
你们俩得开始合作
You two have to start working together.
我非常需要你们的帮助
I depend on both of you too much.
我要为这种情况负责
I'm to blame for this situation.
我没有支持你 凯瑞
I haven't backed you up, Kerry
你工作中一些不愉快的方面
Some of the more unpleasant aspects of your job,
我可能给你留下了
and I may have left the impression
不支持你工作的印象
that I don't support the work you're doing.
所以我声明
So let me go on record:
我100%支持凯瑞
I am behind Kerry 100%.
如果你不同意她所做的任何事情
If you disagree with anything she's doing
假定她的行为得到了我的同意的
assume that she's acting with my approval.
但是如果这个部门阻碍住院医生尽其所能
But if this department impedes any resident from doing their best.
那么 作为主任 你要负责
Then, as chief, you have to respond.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
那就这样
That's it.
凯瑞 等一下
Kerry, hold on.
苏珊是我认识的最有天赋的医生之一
Susan is one of the most gifted doctors I know.
如果她和你一起工作很困难
If she's having trouble working with you.
我希望你能解决这个问题
It's a problem I expect you to solve.
好的 我随时接受你的批评
Fine, I'll accept your criticism anytime.
但不要在住院医师面前
But not in front of a resident.
行 不会再发生了
Okay. It won't happen again.
有碍于我的权威 非常的不合适
It undermines my authority, and is completely inappropriate.
当你在病人面前批评苏珊的时候
I imagine that's how Susan felt
我想她也是同样的感受
when she was being critiqued in front of a patient.
我想为今天早些时候发生的事道歉
Um, I'd like to apologize for what happened earlier today.
是不可原谅的
It was, um... inexcusable
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
接受道歉
Uh... apology accepted.
今天早些时候发生了什么
What happened earlier today?
这是一个误解
It was a... misunderstanding.
你承担责任的日子还好吗
Are you having fun being where the buck stops?
带上电视和啤酒
Bring on the TV and beer.
事实上 我
Well, actually, I...
希望你不介意三人行
Hope you don't mind a threesome?
没问题
No problem.
回头见 我们走吧
See you later. Let's go.
无肌腱损伤
Ortho concurred: no tendon damage.
把那个手指用夹板固定十天
Keep that finger in a splint ten days
你就不用请假了
and you shouldn't need a leave.
这可是个好消息
That's good news.
给自己预约一个物理疗法
Get yourself a physical therapy regimen.
你认识珍妮·布雷吧
You know Jeanie Boulet, right?
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
来了多名伤者
Multiple trauma just pulled up.
我去接手
I'll get it.
我在创伤二室等你
I'll join you in 2.
35岁女性 在回收品仓库工作
35-year-old worker; recycling warehouse.
从四五米高的脚手架上摔到这个机器上
Fell 15 feet off a catwalk onto a machine.
血压50 脉搏56
B.P.'s 50 palp, pulse 56
无自主呼吸 昏迷指数5
No spontaneous resps, GCS five
四肢移♥动♥程度四级
Moves extremities times four.
那是什么
What is that?
某种压碎机 同事试着拆下来
Some kind of a crusher. Co-worker tried to dismantle it.
那只手无末端脉搏
No distal pulse in that extremity.
晚上有约吗
Hot date tonight?
差点就有了
Almost.
她丈夫什么时候来的
When did her husband show up?
半个小时之前 护士说的
Half an hour ago, according to the nurse.
社工在赶来的路上
Social worker's on her way.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我也不想把你送走 但是...
I didn't want to send you away, but...
我都没办法按照你的心意帮你洗头发...
I couldn't shampoo your hair the way you like it...
或者是弄明白你要吃的药...
or get your pills straight...
又或者铺床
or change the bed.
我从未想过有一天
I never thought the day would come
我都没法抱起你
when I couldn't pick you up.
即使当孩子们都长大了
Even after the boys were grown.
你总是那么轻
You were always a feather.
我承担不起条件很好的疗养院
I can't afford the kind of place that you should have.
但是我... 但是我...
But I... but I...
我... 我以为能呆在这里...
I... I thought it would be...
我以为能呆在这里会对你更好
I thought it would be better for you here.
我...我...
I... I...
我太想她了
I missed her too much.
该死 我们要保不住这条手臂了
Damn it! We're losing the arm.
维修人员呢
Where's maintenance?
来了 我找到了这个
Here. I found these.
血压50
B.P.'s 50 palp.
他要失血过多了
This guy's bleeding out.
不 他不会的
No, he's not.
无内伤
No internal injuries.
创口处无感染
Lavage is negative.
拜托
Come on!
无骨盆骨折
No pelvic fracture.
血常规正常
C.B.C.'s normal.
拜托
Come on!
阴离子间隙代谢性酸中毒...
Anion gap metabolic acidosis...
这个地方使用任何化学制品吗
This place use any chemicals?
没人说英文 但那是个垃圾...
Nobody spoke english, but it was a dump--
回收垃圾到处都是 X光暗盒
Recycled junk everywhere, x-ray cartridges.
血液气体显示动静脉血氧差在降低
Blood gas shows decreased a-vO2 differential.
可能是氰化物
Could be cyanide.
没道理啊
Doesn't make sense.
为什么 给暗盒脱模
Why not? Stripping x-rays.
可能非法使用氰化物
They could be using cyanide illegally.
搞定
Got it!
这里需要加压包扎
We need a pressure dressing here.
视网膜静脉看起来怎么样
How are those retinal veins?
亮红色
Ah, bright red.
拿一套氰化物治疗包
Get a cyanide kit.
300单位硝酸钠
300 sodium nitrate.
这包硫代硫酸盐挂上 50毫升
Hang the thiosulfate-- 50cc's.
他脸上有些血色了
He's pinking up.
看来你是对的
Guess you were right.
提醒我永远别跟你比赛掰手腕
Remind me never to arm-wrestle you.
天啊 我们迟了一个小时
Oh, damn. We're an hour over.
我约了人吃晚餐
I had dinner plans.
苏西
Oh, Susie!
几点了 日托七点关门
What time is it? Day care closes at 7:00.
你能帮我给他们打个电♥话♥吗
Can you call them for me?
你可以先走的
You can go.
我把伤者送到手术室就行
I'll take him up to O.R.
没关系的 我留下来
That's okay. I'll stay.
保持关注
Stay on top of it.
然后看社工有什么想法
And see what the social worker comes up with.
卡萝 上一天班了吗
Carol, long day?
对 为了能调休
Yeah, for my day off.
苏珊还在吗
Is Susan still around?
不在了吧
I don't think so.
她得早点下班
She had to get out early--
接小苏西
Picking up little Susie.
她好像经常和那个小宝宝呆在一起
She seems to be spending a lot of time with that baby.
自从克洛伊走了之后
Since Chloe flew the coop.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表