剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
No.
我也没有
Neither did I.
看来他还是不需要手术的
Looks like he doesn't need surgery, after all.
我相信乌泽里奇不会介意下来一趟的吧
I'm sure Vucelich won't mind coming down, will he?
我听说他很平易近人
I heard he's a pretty easy-going guy.
现在仍旧是见他的好时机
It's still a good time to meet him.
别忘了你的病历
Don't forget your charts.
请找乌泽里奇医生
Dr. Vucelich, please.
我是本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
你好
Hey.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk?
现在这个时间和地点合适吗
You sure this is the right time and place?
好吧 那算了
Okay, fine. Forget it.
马克 你不必担心今天早上你看到的事
Mark. You don't have to worry about what you saw this morning.
我担心的是我每天看到的事
I'm worried about what I see every morning--
每天一半以上的病例
You fight with Kerry Weaver
你都要和凯瑞·韦弗起争执
over half your cases.
为了顺路询问 快速诊治即可的病人
Call in docs for curbside consults
把医生叫过来...
fast-track patients...
你到底要干嘛啊
What the hell are you doing?
我在工作而已
The job.
伯恩斯坦可不是这么想的
That's not what Bernstein thinks.
伯恩斯坦对急诊室的工作了解不多
Bernstein doesn't know squat about working in ER.
他知道你的那些病例
He knows your cases.
因为是你告诉他的
Because you're telling him.
他看病例
He reads the charts.
儿科他说了算
He's the head of Pediatrics.
我没有勾引她 马克
I didn't seduce her, Mark.
怎么发生的并不重要
It doesn't matter how it happened.
哈珀才大三
Harper's third year.
规矩就是规矩
There are rules.
愚蠢的规矩 你也知道
Stupid rule. You know that.
有什么区别吗
What differences you make?
被人发现你坏了规矩 你就得走人
You get caught breaking them, you're out of here.
我被人发现没有及时上报 我也走人
I get caught not reporting them, I'm out of here.
行吧 你知道吗
Fine. You know what?
举报我吧 我不在乎
Report me. I don't care.
你谁都不在乎 对吧
You don't care about anyone, do you?
一个巴掌拍不响 马克
I didn't do this alone, Mark.
她21岁了
She's 21 years old.
那卡特呢
What about Carter?
你在乎他吗
You care about him?
他和哈珀在约会
He and Harper are going out
还是说你不知道
or didn't you know?
这跟卡特没关系
This had nothing to do with carter.
只和你有关 对吧
It's all about you, isn't it?
从来就只和你有关
It's always all about you.
感谢你来看望 皮特
Thanks for dropping by, Peter.
本来打算交给珍妮做的
I was going to go ahead and have Jeanie do it
但是既然你来了 不如你就
But seeing as you're here, why don't you
给她讲讲流程
just talk her through it?
做耳廓局部封闭
Do a local block of the auricle
用百分之一的利多卡因
by depositing a line of one percent xylocaine
在耳廓后面的沟里画条线
in the sulcus behind the auricle
从最上画到最下
from the inferior to the superior pole.
麻醉耳大神经
Knocking out the greater auricular
还有枕小神经
and lesser occipital nerve.
用生理盐水清洗
Irrigate with normal saline.
用6-0号♥尼龙线间断缝合
Close with interrupted 6-0 nylon sutures.
用抗生素软膏包扎
Dress with antibiotic ointment.
两天后检查伤口 四天之后拆线
Wound check two days, suture removal, four days,
再打一针破伤风
update the tetanus.
他这人就是全面
He's nothing if not thorough.
我去把这些送到放射科去
Got to drop these off at radiology.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thanks.
非法入侵
Breaking and entering.
没这么简单
Give her more credit than that.
我觉得她是用大锤子砸了
I think she took a hammer bashed in the windshield
男朋友的车挡风玻璃 或是用刀把他剐了
of her boyfriend's car or the knife carved him up.
有必要说的这么具体吗
Do we have to be that specific?
卡萝 你想猜猜兰迪因为什么进监狱的吗
Carol, you want to guess why Randi was in jail?
杰瑞 你觉得真的有必要拿这种
Jerry do you think you should be mocking
肯定是很不道德的
what must have been a demoralizing
没人性的 伤害别人的经历开玩笑吗
dehumanizing, debilitating experience?
打扰一下 有人能告诉我本顿医生在哪吗
Excuse me. Can someone direct me to Dr. Benton?
你是哪位
Yeah. Who are you?
我是卡尔·乌泽里奇
I'm Carl Vucelich.
我本该来会诊一位
And I was supposed to consult
他的病人 哈蒙·莱克
on a patient of his, Harmon Lake.
乌泽里奇医生 我是苏珊·刘易斯
Dr. Vucelich, I'm Susan Lewis
哈蒙·莱克其实是我的病人
and Harmon Lake is actually my patient.
太好了 刘易斯医生
Excellent, Dr. Lewis.
我来给你看看片子显示的情况
Well, then, perhaps you'll let me show you what's on this film.
所以
So...
你可以看见 这里
Well, you can see right here
动脉瘤很明显有四厘米了
that the aneurysm is clearly four centimeters.
这正好是分界线 应该使用药物治疗
Which is borderline. It should be treated medically.
乌泽里奇医生
Dr. Vucelich?
你是本顿
You're Benton?
对 我们应该没见过
Yes. I don't think we had a chance to meet.
那你为什么取消哈蒙·莱克的会诊
Why the hell did you cancel my consult on Harmon Lake?
我和刘易斯医生看了一下造影
Dr. Lewis and I took a look at the arteriogram
-显示动脉瘤有四厘米 -对
- and It showed the aneurysm to be at four centimeters. - Yes
这正好处在可以药物治疗的范围内
Which is within the limits of when you manage medically.
我不想浪费你的时间
I didn't want to waste your time.
第三年住院医师
Third year resident?
对
Yes.
你如果还想继续在外科干的话
I think you'd better push those limits
你最好把这个范围再缩小一点
if you want to remain invested in surgery.
乌泽里奇医生 我依旧要对莱克先生负责
Dr. Vucelich, I'm still responsible for Mr. Lake,
我觉得他应该被收进重症监护室
and I feel he should be admitted to I.C.U.
并且开始口服降压药物
and started on oral antihypertensives.
我和莱克先生聊过了 他也同意
I talked to Mr. Lake, and he agreed that surgery
手术是更好的选择
was the better option,
你也就不用再对他负责了
which relieves you of your responsibility.
本顿 你也一起上来
Benton, you're coming up.
是时候学点东西了
It's time you learned something.
我也去吗
Should I come?
约翰·卡特
John Carter.
四年级外科实习生
Fourth year surgical sub-I.
他是我的学生
He's my student.
好啊 何不呢
Sure. Why not?
我喜欢人多
I like a crowd.
这里吼一句 那里吼一句
Well, here a croup, there a croup.
-罗斯 -对啊
- Ross. - You got it.
-罗斯 - 先开始给她用支气管扩张喷雾吧
- Ross. - Let's get her started on a vaponephrine nebulizer.
你收约瑟夫·欧康纳住院到底是想干什么
What the hell are you doing admitting Joseph O'Connor,
我明确告诉你了不用
when I asked you not to?!
我觉得他需要观察
I feel he needed observation.
我不在乎你觉得怎么样
I don't care what you feel?
他没有颅内出血的风险
He's not at risk for intracranial hemorrhage.
24小时之后就知道了 对吧
We'll know in 24 hours, won't we.
我让他们回家了
I sent them home.
你没有权力这么做
You don't have the right to do that!
我当然有权力
I have every right!
我是儿科的主任
I am the chief of Pediatrics.
这是我的病人 我要对他负责 伯恩斯坦
This is my patient, and I will take responsibility for him Bernstein.
不 你不用 我也不用再对你负责了
No, you won't, and I will no longer take responsibility for you.
你骚扰我的诊室 骚扰我的住院医师
You harass my clinic, you harass my residents,
故意违抗我的命令
you deliberately defy my orders.
你在儿科的合同到12月31号♥就结束了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表