剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
只是别冒任何风险
Just don't take any chances.
遇到任何麻烦 直接交给我们就行
You run into any trouble, run them straight to us.
东边的六个病人都要做剖腹产 明白吗
Six east for all c-sections, understood?
我们还需要个婴儿床
We're going to need another bassinet.
他们会马上送下来
They'll send them down.
不 我们现在就要 她又有宫缩了
No, we need one now; she's having contractions again.
什么
What?!
为什么
Why?
我希望你已经准备好再来一次了 克里斯蒂
I hope you're ready for an encore there Christy,
因为你马上要生第二个宝宝了
cos you're having another one.
天哪 难以置信
Oh, my god. I don't believe it!
她就是自动洒水装置坏了以后进来的
She came in before the sprinklers.
大家都没空给她连胎心监护器
Nobody had a chance to monitor her.
我几个月前做过B超
I had an ultrasound months ago.
我抓到宝宝的头了
I got a hold of the head.
不不不 应该是屁♥股♥
No no no, make that the tush.
是臀部吗
It's a breech?
我来接生
I'll deliver.
不不 我可以的
No, no. I'm okay.
我抓得很牢
I got a good hold here.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
看来你的第二个宝宝喜欢与众不同
Well, it looks like Your second baby wants to be different
所以他的臀部会先出来
So he's going to come out butt first.
好 用力
Now just push.
让脚先出来
Get the feet out.
很好 很好 克里斯蒂
Good, good, Christy.
很好 很好
Good, good.
用力
Push.
好的 很好
All right, good.
用力
Push.
非常好
That's good.
真的很棒 克里斯蒂
That's really good, Christy.
继续加油 用力
Keep going. Push.
好
Good.
好了
Okay.
那是肩膀
Those are the shoulders.
放松 我会牢牢抓住他的头
Just relax. I got to get a good grip on the head.
让头部弯曲
Flex the head.
现在轻轻用力
Now push gentle for me.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
慢慢来
Nice and slow.
好 好 好
Good, good, good.
很好 太棒了
Good! Excellent!
好的 好的
Nice, nice.
干得漂亮 妈妈
Nice work, mom.
来了
Oh, there.
看看你的宝宝
Look at that.
天哪
Oh, my god.
两个宝宝
Two of them.
很顺利 马克
Pretty smooth, Mark.
就像每天都接生臀位宝宝一样
You'd think you delivered a breech every day.
有需要就呼我
Page me if you need me.
好
Okay.
道格
Doug?
你可以抽吸了
You can suction.
妈妈 放松
Mum, relax!
家里就像猪圈一样
The place was a pigsty.
苏西因为拉高脚椅
And Susie has this bruise over her eye
把眼睛撞青了
from pulling the highchair over.
我解释得越多 就越显得我心虚
The more I explained it, the phonier it sounded.
我保证你是他们一个月来最好的
I'm sure you were the best adoption candidate
领养人选
they've had all month.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们这周要派个人来走访工作单位
They're sending this guy over this week for work-site interviews.
拜托帮我撒撒谎
Please lie.
你能接手这个三室的女孩吗
Can you take this girl in three?
我们现在更喜欢被称为"女人"
We prefer to be called "Women" now.
随你便
You judge for yourself.
我生前两胎时 打了催产素和硬膜外麻醉
With my last two, I had pitocin and an epidural
都没有抱怨过
with no complications.
我很乐意给你...
I'd love to pit you...
因为胎心监护器不够用
With the shortage of monitors
我们无法确定你的宝宝是否有痛苦
we can't be sure if your baby's having distress.
现在痛苦的是我
I'm in distress.
如果我要自然分娩
If I wanted a natural childbirth
我宁愿待在家里
I'd have stayed home.
他们接下来会想出什么 自然牙科疗法吗
What will they come up with next, natural dentistry?
好 阿迈亚女士
Okay, Ms. Amayo...
蒂娜
Tina.
你觉得怎样
How are you doing?
疼死了
It hurts.
我会给你接上这些读一下数据
I'm going to put these on you for a reading.
楼上跟你提过胎心监护器吗
Did they tell you about the monitor upstairs?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们说了很多
There was a lot of stuff.
好
Yeah.
太好了 有医生来了
Oh, good. A doctor's here.
对不起 蒂娜 他们那没有《X战警》
Sorry, Tina. They didn't have X-men.
我是刘易斯医生
I'm Dr. Lewis.
我在给蒂娜接胎心监护器
I was explaining the monitor to Tina.
今天对她来说太疯狂了
It's been a crazy day for her.
所以你们的女儿才13岁吗
So your daughter's 13?
她不是我们的女儿
She's not our daughter.
我们才认识蒂娜几个月
We've known Tina for a few months.
我们要收养她的宝宝
We're adopting her baby.
她开始宫缩时给我们打了电♥话♥
She called us when the contractions began.
她妈妈...
Her mother was...
出门了
Out.
你们找到我妈妈了吗
Did you find my mama?
她还是没回家
She's still not home.
我等会再继续找
I'll try again in a little while.
谁会来化验那个
And who examines that?
你的尿样吗
Your urine specimen?
我们会把它送到化验室
We send that to the lab.
你会提醒他们我被绑♥架♥过吧
And you'll alert them about my abduction?
我可没指望他们做
Not that I expect them to have tests
检测外星生物的化验
to identify alien life.
对 你也许没有
No, probably not.
但如果他们找到了什么不寻常的东西
But if they do find something unusual
也许联调局或航♥空♥航♥天♥局就会听他们说的话
Maybe the F.B.I. or NASA will listen to them.
他们当然不会接
They certainly don't take phone calls from the victims
地外受精受害者的电♥话♥
of extraterrestrial insemination.
你是被外星人受孕的吗
You're pregnant by aliens?
这太丢人了
It was so humiliating.
我猜也是
I bet.
这里还有一个尿样 而且
Here's one more to go, and...
还有这个要做孕检
this goes with it for a pregnancy test.
准备好再看一下了吗
You ready for another look?
我们能再多转两圈吗
Could we do two more laps?
我这次想至少达到4厘米
I want to be at least four centimeters this time.
她做事目标很明确
She's very goal-oriented.
继续走吧
Walk on.
我讨厌这样的男人
I hate men like that.
会给你虚假的希望
It gives you false hope.
还是相信这种好男人并不存在更安全些
It's safer to believe that guys like that don't exist.
终于来了 有新人啊
Oh, finally. Fresh recruits.
我还以为这次轮班
I thought this shift
永远不会结束了呢
would never end.
卡特 你想参与手术吗
Carter, want to scrub in?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表