剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第十八集
大夜班
新闻时间 现在是4:31 我是盖尔·里斯梅尔
News time, 4:31. I'm Gail Riesmeyer
带来第一时间的天气播报
for WMAQ pressing of weather on the 1st.
今天芝加哥西部都会是雨天
Rain all over Chicago west today.
持续的降雨
The rain continues to come down,
已淹没了94号♥公路在内的多条公路
causing flooding on l-94 and other expressways.
本台预计雨水将持续到今夜
The WMAQ weather calls for the rain to continue into tonight,
并延续到明日
and it stays in our forecast through tomorrow.
带上你的雨伞 雨衣以及救生衣
Bring your umbrella, your raincoat and your life preserver.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
该死的
Son of a bitch!
请留言
Please leave an message at the tone.
马克 如果你在的话 我是凯瑞·韦弗
Mark? Mark, if you're there, it's Kerry Weaver.
能接电♥话♥吗
Could you pick up?
我们这边有点小麻烦
We got a little problem here.
尼尔·汉森今晚值班
Neal Hansen's on tonight,
但是他岳母刚刚去世了 所以摩根斯坦...
but his mother-in-law died, so Morgenstern...
不行 凯瑞
The answer is no, Kerry.
我不会来的
I am not coming in.
我并不关心他岳母是不是死了 好吗
I don't really care if his mother-in-law died, okay?
我已经值了连续三晚的班了
I've been on three nights in a row.
告诉摩根斯坦我去不了
Well, tell Morgenstern that I can't
让道格·罗斯值班
and give the shift to Doug Ross.
他需要钱
He can use the money.
你说什么 颈部扭伤
What do you mean whiplash?
没有骨折或者错位
No evidence of fracture or dislocation.
锥体♥位♥置良好
Vertebral bodies are in good alignment.
但是 逆向的颈部内曲
There is, however, reversal of cervical lordosis
表明可能有严重的颈部韧带伤
suggesting the possibility of acute cervical ligamentous injury.
听完你的描述 我的头痛加重了三倍
My headache just tripled during that dissertation.
伊芙琳·伍德这个名字对你来说很有意义吗
Does the name Evelyn Wood mean anything to you?
伊芙琳·伍德 美国著名教育家
道格 我喜欢你戴颈托的样子
Doug, I like you in that collar.
看上去不错
It's a good look.
大胆而直击心灵
Bold yet spiritual.
不 停了 我在红灯前停死了
No, stop, stop dead at the stoplight
但是这个巴基斯坦出租车司机直直地撞过来
and this Pakistani cab driver plows into me.
他不说英语
He doesn't speak a word of english.
我看了他的身份证
I look at his photo I.D.
上面是一个叫克洛夫的黄头发的人
And it's some sandy-haired guy named Kroopf.
克洛夫 这不是德国名吗
Kroopf? Isn't that kind of a German name?
我能穿你的鞋吗
Can I have your shoes?
什么
What?
我能穿你的鞋吗 我的已经湿透了
Can I have your shoes? Mine are sopping wet.
当然可以
Sure. Absolutely. You know.
我会光着脚在雨中走回家的
I'll just walk home barefoot in the rain.
对不起 我本应该接♥班♥的
I'm sorry. I would have taken that shift.
没问题道格
No problem at all, Doug.
我不过是刚在坟场里连着工作了三晚而已
I've only worked graveyard the last three nights.
今早八点起床
Got off at 8:00 this morning.
开到密尔沃基准备陪瑞秋一天
Drove to Milwaukee to spend the day with Rachel.
结果珍妮佛告诉我
Only to have Jennifer tell me
她搞错了日子
that she got the dates mixed up.
瑞秋实际上在进行什么童子军露营
Rachel tuns out is on some brownie troop camping trip.
这次我花了三个半小时开回来
So I drove back-- 3 and 1/2 hours this time,
因为暴雨和被淹没的94号♥公路
because of the heavy rain dnd flooding on I-94.
所以我来了
And here I am.
神清气爽 充满对工作的热情
Refreshed and full of enthusiasm for my work.
你今晚值班吗
You on tonight?
是
Uh-huh.
上帝保佑
Go with god.
苏珊为什么这些病人都在过道上
Susan why are these patients in the hallway.
-没病床了 -棒极了
- No beds. - Oh great.
所以你今晚在吧
So, you're on tonight right?
不 我七点要和律师吃晚饭
No, wrong, I have dinner with my lawyer at 7:00.
刘易斯医生 皮特·克莱德曼刚才打电♥话♥来
Dr. Lewis, it was Peter kreidman called.
晚饭改到七点半
Can't make dinner till 7:30.
七点半
Oh 7:30.
你能把它改到明天晚上吗
Can you change that to tomorrow night?
汉森不在
Hansen's out.
道格脖子扭了
Doug has got whiplash.
本顿还要做很久的手术
Benton's in some marathon surgery.
只有我和凯瑞 人手有点不足
And Kerry and I, we'll be a little shorthanded.
不行马克 对不起 我不行
No, Mark, I'm sorry. I can't.
我觉得克洛伊正准备争夺抚养权
I think Chloe's going to try and fight this adoption.
我不能错过时机
I can't miss this.
马克 好好把握时间 我会想你的
Mark, you make your time and I was afraid I'd miss you.
你也要走了
You're leaving too?
我已经上了十四个小时了
I've been on 14 hours.
我前三个晚上都在这
I've been on for the last three nights.
我本想留下来 但是摩根斯坦
I'd stay, but Morgenstern wants me
让我早上给医院评审联合委员会做报告
to present our Q.A at the J.C.A.H. in the morning.
之前负责的人搞砸了
Whoever's been handling it kind of dropped the ball.
我得通宵整理报告
I'll be up all night pulling it together.
真的是一团糟
It's a real mess.
之前是我在负责
Yeah, I was handling it.
行吧 等我整理完了
Oh. Well, I'll walk you through it
我会带你过一遍的
once I get it straightened out.
我们开始查房♥吧
Shall we make rounds?
天使尘先生睡着了
Mr. P.C.P.'s sleeping it off.
可能还要六个小时
Probably need another six hours.
二级烧伤 两只手
Second-degree burns, both hands.
拿炖锅的时候忘记垫手了
Taking out her pot roast, forgot the hot pads.
徒手斗殴的暴♥力♥团伙成员
Gangbanger in a fistfight.
徒手斗殴
Fistfight?
这很古典
That's quaint.
在等X光
Waiting on X-rays.
38岁 艾滋
38 years old, AIDS.
手脚痉挛 巨细胞病毒视网膜炎
Hand and foot spasms, C.M.V. retinitis
肺囊虫肺炎 消化道淋巴瘤
PCP pneumonia, G.I. Lymphoma.
等着去重症监护室
Waiting on I.C.U.
排除心肌梗塞
Rule out M.I.
在等心脏科来会诊
Waiting on a cardiology consult.
自称鲍比·达林 声称在四季酒店游泳时
Calls himself Bobby Darin; claims he got a shark bite
鲍比·达林 美国歌♥手
被鲨鱼咬了一口
while swimming at the Four Seasons hotel.
在等精神科
Waiting on psych.
10厘米长的伤口
Ten-centimeter laceration.
冲向二垒时受的伤
Sustained while sliding into second.
需要缝合
Needs sutures.
腹痛 可能是食物中毒
Abdominal pain, probably food poisoning.
但是在等阑尾切除手术
But surgery's ruling out an appy.
有严重的肩部疼痛并且流鼻血
Presented with severe shoulder pain and nosebleed.
血小板计数15000
Platelet count 15,000.
在等血液科
Waiting on hematology.
患者正接受溶栓剂和多巴胺治疗
T.P.A. patient on dopamine.
肺水肿 挂上了硝酸甘油点滴
Pulmonary edema, intubated on a nitro drip.
在等重症监护室
Waiting on I.C.U.
自行车挑战邮政货车
Bicycle versus postal truck.
多处肋骨骨折
Multiple rib fractures.
双侧血气胸
Bilateral hemopneumothoraces.
病情严重但是还稳定
Critical but stable.
让我猜猜 重症监护室
Let me guess. I.C.U.?
是的
Uh-huh.
过敏性休克
Anaphylactic shock.
以及 败血性休克
And... septic shock.
我想这就是全部了
I think that's about it.
如果大海能够带走我的哀愁
How are things in Glocca Morra?
难以置信吧 从开始下雨时就这样了
Unbelievable huh? It's been like this since the rain started.
除了我还有谁在
Who else is on besides me?
几个住院医生 一个精神科实习生 卡特可能也在
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表