剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Maybe I'm not cut out for this.
在康复科 为病人诊治
In Rehab, I work with a patient
我觉得自己是在奉献
I feel like I'm giving them something.
我们确实是在奉献
We give them something.
我们给他们贴个创可贴 就把他们送回前线
We give them a band-aid and send them back to the front.
进行最直接的救治
Treat them straight-up.
我们尽力而为
We do the best we can.
那做的不够好的时候呢
When that's not good enough?
大多数时候 我们无能为力
Most days, it has to be.
你对预防中风
So you're familiar with endarterectomy
进行动脉内膜切除术很熟悉
for the prevention of stroke.
我读过一些书
I've done some reading.
那你应该也懂得
And you also know
对患有冠脉狭窄病变的患者
that symptomatic patients with stenotic lesions
做手术比单纯的药物治疗效果更好
do better with surgery than with medical care alone.
不是所有研究都赞同这一点
Not all studies agree.
没错
True.
医生什么时候才会意见一致
When do doctors ever agree?
我想你对卡萨诺瓦实验
I assume you're familiar
应该很熟悉
with the Casanova trials.
无症状性颈动脉狭窄
Carotid artery stenosis with asymptomatic narrowing
手术和阿司匹林之间的较量
operation versus aspirin.
没错 他们发现了什么
Right. And what did they find?
动脉内膜切除术并没有效果
No benefit from endarterectomy.
那么 我要证明他们错了
Well, I'm about to prove them wrong.
我原来真没打算让
I really wasn't planning
第三年的住院医生加入我的研究
on hiring third years for my studies.
他们没有这些技术
They don't have the skills.
但我有技术
I've got the skills.
是吗
Really?
你太傲慢了
You're arrogant as hell.
我喜欢
I like that.
那就让我们瞧瞧你的技术 医生
Let's see those skills, doctor.
准备吧
Scrub in.
詹妮弗·格林
Jennifer Greene.
你好 我是她丈夫
Hi. I'm her husband
马克·格林医生
Dr. Mark Greene.
医生 我是马斯格雷夫医生
Doctor. I'm Dr. Musgrave.
一切良好
Everything went well.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我检查了一下脾脏
I took a look at the spleen.
没有破裂 骨科做了切开复位术
No rupture. Ortho did an open reduction
并对右胫骨
and internal fixation
中段粉碎性骨折
of the midshaft comminuted fracture
进行了内固定
of the right tib-fib.
没有并发症
No complications.
你等会就可以去看她
You can see her soon.
螺钉要固定多久
How long the screws going to stay in?
大概六个月 片子你留着吧
About six months. You can hold onto it.
这是副本
It's a copy.
谢谢
Thank you.
能给我翻译一下吗
Do you want to translate for me?
你好吗
How are you?
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
还是奇丑无比
Still ugly as sin.
我们先喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
那这顿丰盛的晚餐呢
So what about this fancy dinner?
出什么事了
Something wrong?
我就不能带你去一家好餐馆吗
Can't I just take you to a nice restaurant?
那我会更乐意
I would have been happy
在家拼凑一桌饭菜
to throw something together at home.
妈妈 我请你 好吗
Mom, just let me do this, okay?
好吧 随便你
Well, suit yourself.
你想喝什么
Um... what do you want?
香槟鸡尾酒
Champagne cocktail.
请来一杯酩悦香槟
Moet, please.
我要一杯曼哈顿 不加冰 谢谢
I'll have a Manhattan, straight up. Thanks.
我声名大噪的儿子最近怎么样
So, how's my famous son doing?
还在靠给小孩看病谋生
I'm still fixing kids for a living.
霍华德怎么样了
How's Howard?
我没见到他
I never see him.
年终税截止日期到了
Year-end tax deadline.
我就成了注册认证的寡妇
I'm a C.P.A. widow.
我能说什么
What can I say?
有人给你打电♥话♥吗
Have you heard from anyone?
除去《论♥坛♥报》打电♥话♥问你的事吗
Besides the Tribune calling about you?
还有别的人吗
Anyone else?
怎么回事 道格拉斯
What's up, Douglas?
没什么事
Nothing is up.
不说就不要提起
Now, don't even start.
我了解你
I know you.
爸爸打电♥话♥来了
Dad called.
他想干什么
What does he want?
他看到我上电视了 只是想联络一下
He saw me on TV and he just wanted to touch base.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我叫他边儿呆着去
I told him to get lost.
他想要钱
He wants money.
他拿不到钱 所以
He's not going to get any money, so...
他难道以为自己可以随时
Does he think he can just waltz into our lives
大摇大摆地进入我们的生活吗
any damn time he wants to?
我告诉你这事
I didn't tell you this
不是让你生气的
to upset you.
他一定在搞什么鬼花招 道格
He's up to something, Doug.
别理他
Forget about him.
他没法再伤害我们了
He can't touch us ever again.
你好 乔什
Hi, Josh.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
大概1970年他们毁了这个地方
They destroyed this in 1970... something.
我们想要
We're going to go
重建 然后
and rebuild and...
乔什 快看
Josh, look.
你把这些忘了
You forgot these.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们 这是我们一直想要的
We've been, uh... we've been expecting these.
你还需要什么吗
Is there anything else you need?
我们可以 我们可以一直用
We can... we can always use, uh...
如果你有铅笔
If you have pencils...
来 乔什
Here, Josh.
别冻着 好吗
Stay warm, okay?
她说什么了
What did she say?
她说 "好吧 亲爱的 我们回家"
She said, "Okay, hon. Let's go home."
相互依赖的幸福
The beauty of codependency.
珍妮和我刚在吐槽我们这糟糕的一天
Jeanie and I are just drowning our bad day.
来杯根汁汽水
Over root beer.
手术怎么样
How was surgery?
太慢了 我就拿着止血钳
Slow. I held a clamp.
今晚很抱歉
Sorry about tonight.
你们有约会吗
Did you guys have a date?
约会吗
A date?
上医学院期间吗
During med school?
搞什么 你在开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
还有几年毕业
How many more years?
算服空军兵役时间吗
Counting the air force?
空军
Air force?
她觉得她的生活
She felt like she needed more
需要向更多方向发展
direction in her life.
小时候吸毒
Did drugs as a kid.
高中成绩不好
Didn't do well in high school.
两千名学生的年级中排第十五名
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表