剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
约翰 性行为后多久
John, how soon after intercourse
能通过血液检查知道是否怀孕
can you get a pregnancy result by blood test?
七天 我跟你说过其他申请者吗
Seven days. Did I tell you about the other applicants?
哈佛 耶鲁 斯坦福 霍普金斯
Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Hopkins...
我有主场优势 但还是
I got the home court advantage, but still...
等等 你刚刚说怀孕
Wait. Did you just say pregnancy?
你觉得你怀孕了
You think you're pregnant?
怎么可能
How's that possible?
我们一直很小心
We've been really careful.
-我知道 -你没来月经吗
- I know. - Did you miss your period?
不是 还没到 我只是有些困扰
No, not yet. I'm just obsessing.
你今天不用因为这个烦恼
You don't need this today.
这个面试够让人伤脑筋了
This interview is nerve-racking enough.
你想去抽血吗
You want to draw some blood?
我可以等
It can wait.
我只是有点怀疑
I'm just being paranoid.
你就担心你的面试就好
You worry about your interview.
我们需要帮助
Okay, okay, we need some help!
怎么回事
What happened?
我们需要帮助
We need some help.
我们这需要帮助
We need some help here.
别告诉我你的羊水破了
Don't tell me your water broke.
四楼的喷水系统爆♥炸♥了
Sprinkler system went berserk on the fourth floor.
到处都在喷水 我们关不掉
It's raining cats and dogs, and we can't shut it off!
搭把手 快点
Need a hand here, quick!
杰瑞
Jerry.
好的
Yes, yep.
整个西边都被淹了
The whole west wing is getting soaked.
分娩室 接生室 婴儿室吗
Labor, delivery and the nursery?
新生儿重症监护室还有产后护理室
N.I.C.U., postpartum...
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
所有高危产妇都要去六楼
All high-risk women are going to the sixth.
剩下的都来这了
Everyone else is down here.
多少人
How many?
八个 都快要生了
Eight, all in active labor.
天哪 好吧
Oh, boy. All right.
楚妮 我们需要
Chuny! We're going to need
一些干的病号♥服 一些暖灯
some dry gowns, some warming lamps.
还有 你得去换衣服
Also-- you got to change--
吹风机 如果你能找到的话
Blow dryers if you can round any of them up.
这有个新的
This is a new one.
真是太糟糕了
This really sucks.
罗斯医生 她马上要生了
Dr. Ross, this one's pretty ripe.
两次宫缩之间有间隙吗
Any time between your contractions?
没有
No. None.
给创伤一室安上盆腔检查床
All right. Let's get a pelvic bed set up in trauma one.
叫一下马克
Somebody call Mark.
来了
Coming through.
最后一次 脾脏破裂 吸
Final ligature. Spleen's out. Suction.
我觉得如果你想自杀的话
So I guess if you're looking to kill yourselves,
铁轨会帮你的
the el tracks will do the job, uh-huh.
好了
All right, we're dry.
送到病理科去
Send it to Pathology.
下一步干什么
What do you want to tackle next?
检查一下小肠穿孔
Let's run the small bowel for perforations.
胳膊怎么样
How's the arm look?
像其他地方一样糟糕
Bad as the rest of him.
你觉得救得了他吗
Think you can save this guy?
我们在努力
We're chasing our tails here.
该死
Damn!
他大出血了
He's hemorrhaging.
看来那是动脉
It looks arterial.
好吧 我们给他开刀吧
All right, let's open him up.
你说了算 但这只是教学练习而已
It's your party, but it's a teaching exercise now.
你说教学练习是什么意思
What do you mean, teaching exercise?
这里没有命能救了
There's no life to save here.
要打赌吗
You want to bet?
胸骨锯
Sternal saw.
马上到楼上产科
Run up to labor and delivery.
必要的话把套鞋和伞带上
Take galoshes and an umbrella if you have to
但要给我多找个早产儿恒温箱和最小号♥的氧气袋
but find me an extra stash of preemie and term-sized ambu bags
还有婴儿气管内导管和球形注射器
an infant E.T. tube and some bulb syringes.
没问题
You got it.
克里斯蒂 你的宝宝头部已经入盆了
Christy, your baby's head is engaged in the canal
但是羊膜还没有破
but the membrane isn't ruptured yet
所以我们必须人工破膜
So we'll have to do an amniotomy to rupture it.
胎儿情况如何
What's the presentation?
胎儿高度为2+ 宫颈管消失 宫颈已扩张
Station two plus fully effaced and dilated.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
他去买♥♥胶卷了
He went to buy film.
他根本不知道我在哪里
He won't even know where I am.
我们会找到他的 放松
We'll find him, just relax.
拿个恒温箱
Taking an incubator.
毯子
Blankets.
楚妮 你昨天上班了
Chuny, you were on yesterday.
告诉罗斯医生斯科蒂·皮蓬来过这
Tell Dr. Ross Scottie Pippen was in here.
没错 还有乔丹和罗德曼
Yeah, so were Jordan and Rodman.
我 杰瑞和康妮 三对三赢了他们
Jerry and Connie and I beat them, three on three.
楼上在下雨
It's a monsoon up there.
我们的胎心监护器都坏了
Our fetal monitors are trashed.
你们下面有多少胎心监护器
How many do you have down here?
没几个 我们轮流用
A few. We'll rotate.
高风险病人有六位 所以我必须过去
High risks went up to six, which was where I have to be.
我会派几个住院医生下来
I'll send down a couple of residents.
-我们能处理 -谁是主治医生
- We can handle it. - Who's attending?
好 用力 用力
Good, push, push.
就是这样
That's it.
你认识马克·格林吗
You know Mark Greene?
认识
Oh, yes.
人工破膜了吗
Membrane ruptured?
我们不得不这样做
We had to do it for her.
入盆了吗
Was the head engaged?
是的
Yes.
我可不希望脐带脱垂
Don't want a cord prolapse.
好 如果你感觉到宫缩
Okay, now, when you get the urge
我希望你继续用力
I want you to go ahead and push.
好吗
Okay?
好的 很好
Okay, good.
看到胎头了
Ooh, seeing a head here.
好的 他就要出来了
All right, here it comes.
现在深吸一口气
Now take a deep breath.
深吸气
Deep breath.
用力
Push.
检查二室的病人已经准备好了
Patient in exam two is ready.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
威尔逊夫人 你生了一个漂亮的男宝宝
Mrs. Wilson, you have a beautiful baby boy.
子♥宫♥底触感坚硬
Fundus is firm.
胎盘正在娩出
Placenta's coming.
活跃度二级 脉搏二级
Activity two, pulse two
怪笑二级
Grimace two.
一处撕裂伤
One laceration.
格林医生 你来缝合吗
Dr. Greene, will you suture?
我觉得我能行
I think I can handle that.
阿普加评分9分
Apgar's nine.
我五分钟后会再看一次
I'll check again in five.
用2-0铬缝合线
Use 2-0 chromic.
用间断缝合法缝合肌肉层
Interrupted suture for the muscularis layer
用连续锁边缝合法缝合粘膜组织
interlocking for the mucosa.
接下来就交给我们吧 珍尼特
We can manage from here, Janet.
你还有其他事要做
You got other fish to fry.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表