剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
那就真是幸运日了
It'd really be our lucky day.
你怎么做到的
How do you do this?
你得把咖啡渣倒出来
You got to get the coffee grounds out
不要剥下滤纸
Without ripping the paper.
不 我是说这里
No, I mean this--
到处都是病人
patients stacked up everywhere
看不到尽头
and no end in sight.
这就像急诊室中的奥黑尔机场[芝加哥机场]
It's like the O'Hare of emergency rooms.
我年轻时一切都简单多了
It was a lot easier when I was younger.
我新婚伊始 刚有了宝宝
I was newly married, I'd just had a baby.
珍妮佛会在午夜时分过来
Jennifer used to come down In the middle of the night
带着鸡肉三明治
with chicken sandwiches.
她会开车载着瑞秋来
She'd have Rachel in the car seat
我们会在那些 等着缝合和
and we'd picnic between the waiting-to-be-sutured
反复发作偏头痛的病人中间野餐
and the bounce-back migraines.
成家一定帮了你很多吧
Yeah, I guess it helped, having a family.
是啊 确实
Yeah. Yeah, it did.
你一会要干嘛
What are you gonna do?
这东西真是太差劲了
That is really bad.
我要去换衣服了
I'm gonna go change.
你的小狗真可爱
That's a lovely little pup you got there
迪克斯里夫人 抱歉 女士
Mrs. Uh... excuse me-- Mms. Decksley.
绝对的迷人
Absolutely charming.
臭小子 要缝两针吗
Hey, stinky, want a few little stitches?
闭上你那聒噪的嘴巴
Shut that yappy little mouth of yours.
非爱狗人士啊
Not a dog lover?
这不是狗
This is not a dog.
这是个小毛绒物体
This is a small, furry object
非常适合一脚踹飞
suitable for punting.
我打赌你没办法把它
Mm-hmm. I bet you can't get him
弄到那张桌子后面去
over that desk back there.
别惹我
Don't tempt me.
可是招惹人
But tempting--
是我的谋生之道
that's what I do for a living.
我是个膝舞舞娘
I'm a lap dancer.
好的
Okay.
我今晚勾搭上了一个涤纶男
So I hooked up with this polyester guy tonight
我从他的膝盖上滑下来
and I slipped right off his knee
砰的一下 我的屁♥股♥被他的马刺划伤了
and, bam-- sliced my butt on his spurs.
为什么要穿牛仔靴配涤纶裤
Why would you wear cowboy boots with polyester?
我想我不会
I don't think I would.
你接下来要替我缝合吗
Are you going to stitch me up next?
这个伤口真的很疼呢
cause this cut, it really stings.
你想来点什么止疼吗
You want something for the pain?
药吗[和毒品同词]
Drugs?
当然了
Sure.
外面有消息吗
Any word from outside?
有 他们发来无线电
Yeah. They radioed over.
大概再有十分钟就到
Probably be about another ten minutes.
杰瑞 给重症监护室打电♥话♥
Jerry, call I.C.U.
这个连着呼吸机的兄弟已经在这住好几天了
This ventilator guy's been down here for days.
要我呼叫本顿医生
Do you want me to page Benton
做四号♥房♥的阑尾切除术吗
for that rule-out appy in four?
不用 我来负责
No, I'll check it out.
莉迪亚 去把克罗姆利的化验结果拿来
Lydia, get those labs on Cromley.
我以为你在救那个女孩出来
I thought you were trying to get that girl out.
没错 但我甚至不能让化验室
So did I, but I can't even get the lab
三小时内给我出一份血常规
to get a C.B.C. in under three hours
也不能在两小时内拿到X光片
I can't get an X-ray in under two
我也拿不到一张重症监护室的床位
and I can't get any I.C.U. beds to open up.
马克 珍妮佛来电♥话♥了
Mark, Jennifer's on the phone.
怎么了 珍
Jen, what's up?
现在是凌晨一点
So, it's 1:00 in the morning
他们把她从湖边送回来了
And they drove her back from the lake.
胃疼 还有什么症状
Stomach ache and what else?
她发烧了吗
Does she have a temperature?
或许是高原反应
Maybe it's altitude sickness.
我怎么知道那个湖在哪
How do I know where the lake is?
你都没告诉我她要去露营
You didn't even tell me she was going on a camping trip.
珍 我现在不想吵架
Jen, I don't want to fight right now.
就先把瑞秋放在床上
Just put Rachel in bed
给她补充流质
keep her on clear fluids
我早上再给你打电♥话♥
and I'll call you in the morning.
你要我在这里做些什么
What do you want me to do from down here?
我也很抱歉你打电♥话♥过来
I'm sorry you called too.
杰瑞 叫卡特过来
Jerry, get carter in here.
她会没事的
She's going to be okay.
把这个拿出去
Get this out of here.
要我呼叫本顿吗
You want me to page Benton?
好的
Yeah, might as well.
踝关节变形 毛细血管再充盈消失 无脉博
Ankle's deformed. No cap refill or pulses.
血压80 脉搏110
B.P.'s 80 palp, pulse 110.
医生
Hey, doc, listen...
骨折脱位
Fracture dislocation.
需要复位 给她注射镇静剂
We need to reduce. Let's sedate her.
准备35毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥
Prep 35 migs ketamine
0.3单位的阿托品
0.3 atropine.
我想把她救出来
I was trying to get her out of there.
再开个静脉通路
Let's start another line.
挂0.5克头孢唑啉
Hang half a gram of ancef.
每公斤体重20个单位
Bolus 20 per kilo?
是
Yes.
血常规 生化七项 尿常规 便携式胸透
C.B.C., chem seven, U.A., portable chest
踝关节也拍个片子
and get an ankle.
我们把她救出来了 见鬼
We got her out, damn it.
什么情况
Let's hear it.
脉搏140 血压90/60
Pulse 140, B.P. 90/60.
可能是多发肋骨骨折
Probable flail chest
但是双侧呼吸音良好
but good bilateral breath sounds.
左股骨骨折 腹部僵硬
Fractured left femur, abdomen's rigid
X光片马上到
X-ray's on the way.
血氧含量90
O2 sat 90.
安排输血了吗
Blood ordered?
输了两个单位的O型血
Two units o-neg are up
交叉配血8个单位
Type and cross for eight.
心率30
Heart rate's 30.
现在上阿托品 干得好 卡特
Atropine now. Good work, carter.
准备灌洗 你没问题吧
Prep for a lavage. You okay with that?
没问题
I'm okay with that.
拍片
Shooting.
离手
Clear!
给隔壁病人拍一张颈椎
Grab a C-spine
还有插管后的胸片
and a post-intubation chest next door.
用了氯♥胺♥酮♥ 她已经麻醉了
Ketamine's on board. She's out.
要等片子出来吗
You want to wait for the films?
不用了 直接来吧
No. Let's do it.
对抗牵引
Counter traction.
好了 复位
That's it. Back in.
她快不行了
She's coding!
本顿到底去哪了
Where the hell is Benton?
赶紧呼叫他
Page him stat.
好了 所有人离手 离手
All right, everybody off! Off!
窦性心动过缓
Okay, sinus brady.
1毫克阿托品 伴混多巴胺
Mig of atropine, mix up dopamine.
我给他呼了911
I paged him 911.
心音低沉 颈部静脉扩张
Muffled heart sounds, neck vein distention.
没有测到脉搏
I don't have a pulse.
开胸托盘
Thoracotomy tray.
楚妮 开始心脏胸外按压
Chuny, do compressions.
心包填塞吗
Tamponade?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表