剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Again, 30.
充电
Charging.
离手
Clear.
心率来了 继续
We got a rhythm. Let's go!
拍片
Shooting!
好了
Clear.
拍颈椎了吗 侧拍还有正面张嘴拍
Okay, did you get an A.P., lateral and an open mouth?
颈椎没问题的话 给他拍个全片
Once he clears his c-spine, let's send him for a panorex.
没有呼吸困难的迹象
No signs of respiratory distress.
一百万单位盘尼西林
One million units pen g.
我觉得有点变形
I feel a step deformity.
他的下巴撞到哪儿了
What did he hit his jaw on?
石头茶几
Stone coffee table.
他往后摔上去的
He fell over backwards onto it.
他并不是摔倒的 对吧
He really didn't fall, did he?
他是被别人推的
He was pushed.
我撞到他的 我正要去给他的伙伴插管
I shoved him. I was trying to tube his pal.
你把他推到了房♥间的另一边
You threw him across the room.
我倒是希望我推的他
I wish I'd thrown him. I felt like it.
不管怎么摔倒的 他现在要做头部CT
Well, however he felt and he needs a head C.T.
叫颌面外科的人来固定下巴
Call maxillofacial to wire the jaw?
做得不错 卡特先生
Well done, Mr. Carter.
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
让一让
Coming through.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起我迟了 我有事耽搁了
I'm sorry I'm late. I got held up.
我还是到外面等吧
I think I'll wait outside.
我很快就出来
I'll be there in a minute.
不用急
Oh, take your time.
好的
Yeah.
赖利
Hey, Reilly.
什么
What?
别再玩那一套了
Don't ever pull that crap again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean!
现在去吃午饭是不是太晚了
Is it too late for our lunch?
我有点没胃口了
I kind of lost my appetite.
好吧 但愿你没有在里面看到什么
Yeah, I guess you didn't see anything in there
会让你改变对于医院的看法
that'd change your opinion about hospitals.
或者医生
Or doctors.
道格
Hey, Doug.
你今天有没有你♥爸♥爸联♥系♥
You haven't by any chance heard from your dad today, have you?
没有 怎么了
No, I haven't. Why?
我在开曼群岛找不到他
I can't reach him in the Caymans.
他会出现的 他总是这样
He'll turn up. He always does.
不过有时候 要等好几年
Although sometimes, it takes years.
你以为这个很有趣吗
Oh, you think that's funny.
他手里有我的血汗钱
Yeah. He's got some of my hard-earned money with him.
很多钱吗
A lot of money?
够多的
Enough.
经过像这样的一天 只有一件事可以做
There's really only one thing to do after a day like today.
什么事
And what's that?
你什么时候下班
What time do you get off?
天哪 我是不是入错行了
Boy, did I pick the wrong specialty.
你做什么的
What's that?
急诊
Emergency medicine.
放射肿瘤医生一天只工作几个小时
Damn radiation oncologists work a few hours a day.
五点十分就关门了
And then lock their doors at ten of 5:00.
那些放射肿瘤医生听起来很聪明
Those radiation oncologists sound pretty smart.
你是霍华德医生 对吧
You're Dr. Howard, aren't you?
你是马克·格林
You're Mark Greene?
在会诊单上看到你的名字了
Saw your name on the call sheet.
我还没有时间回复
I didn't have time to get back to you.
我找你是因为你的病人
I was calling about a patient of yours
洛雷塔·斯威特
Loretta Sweet.
她到了急诊室
She's down in the E.R.
她血容量减少 还有膀胱炎
She's hypovolemic with cystitis.
对 会有这种情况
Yeah, that happens.
她去急诊室很正确
E.R. sounds like the right place for her.
她对副作用好像没有心理准备
She seemed unprepared for the side effects.
如果她下次再提出 我就给她开安定剂
If she complains next time, I'll prescribe compazine.
她尝试说了一些事情
She's tried to bring up a few things.
她觉得有些困惑 有些不知所措
She feels a little overwhelmed and confused.
他们不是都这样吗
Don't they all?
也许这说明你在确保患者知情权方面
Maybe that should tell you something about your success
可能不太成功
at keeping your patients informed.
我给了我的患者充分的信息
I give my patients plenty of information.
她还有辐射烧伤
She also has radiation burns.
她是你的亲戚吗
This a relative of yours?
家人的朋友
Friend of the family.
上班时间来找我 我再看看她的病历
Catch me during office hours, I'll review her chart.
-你收到传呼了吗 -什么传呼
- Didn't you get the page? - What page?
希克斯说二号♥病房♥有多重外伤
Hicks says a multiple trauma in two.
她半小时前呼了你
She paged you half an hour ago.
惊喜
Surprise!
他是一个快乐的好青年
For he's a jolly good fellow
他是一个快乐的好青年
For he's a jolly good fellow
他是一个快乐的好青年
For he's a jolly good fellow
没有人能否认
Which nobody can deny.
年度住院医师
Resident of the year.
吃块饼干
Have a cookie.
祝贺你 皮特
Congratulations, Peter.
好的 本顿医生
All right, Dr. B.
这事关声望
It's a prestige thing.
我是说 他们永远不会交给住院医师的
I mean, they'll never give it to an ER. resident.
苏珊 这里有个病人你会想见的
Susan, there's a patient here that you're going to want to see.
你一个小时前就下班了 要我去看看吗
You were off an hour ago. Want me to get it?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
我不否认
I won't deny it.
苏珊在她的主场里时 她能做得很好
When Susan's on her game, she's good.
我同意 专注且果断
I agree. Focused and decisive.
她只是今天
She was today.
我希望她一直都是那样
I wish she was like that all the time.
她不太善于
She's not very adept
把个人问题排除在工作之外
at keeping her personal problems out of her work.
晚安 大家
Night, all.
再见
See you.
皮特 恭喜 这是你应得的
Uh, Peter, congratulations. You deserve it.
我不想走 但我有个约会
I hate to run, but I got an appointment.
干得好 皮特 我为你骄傲
Good work, Peter. I'm proud of you.
代我向凯伦问好
So, give my best to Karen.
皮特 半小时后我要做肠套叠手术
So, Peter, I have an intussusception in half an hour.
愿意一起来吗
Care to join me?
当然
Sure.
我得好好利用现在这点名声
Think I'll cash in on my 15 minutes' worth of fame.
你已经很努力了
You've worked hard enough for it.
所以你提名了我
So did you nominate me?
不是 我想是卡尔·乌泽里奇
No. I believe that was Carl Vucelich.
也许你以为我没注意到 我有注意到
So, in case you thought I hadn't noticed, I had.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
很好 你应该的
Good. You should.
我想要一大块
I want a big piece.
给你
There you go.
这太大了
It's too big.
你要来点吗
You want some?
什么事
What is it?
天 我很生气
Man, I'm so pissed.
怎么了
What?
跟赖利
Over Reilly.
混♥蛋♥
Punk.
上交了一份针对我的事故报告
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表