剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He's warmed up.
他死了
He's dead.
所以无论我支持谁
So whoever I support
都会支持我对住院总医师的选择
will support my choice for chief resident.
有可能
It's a possibility.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
但是什么时候你们俩
But whenever you two are done
用暗语讨论完刘易斯医生成为住院总医师
talking in code about Dr. Lewis being chief resident
韦弗医生成为主治医师
and Dr. Weaver becoming attending
我们能宣布一下死亡时间吗
can we call the time of death?
当然
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
死亡时间 8:53
Time of death, 8:53.
家属到的时候通知一下我
Let me know when the family arrives.
打给眼库
And call the eye bank.
姐妹 太美了
Girl, that's pretty!
终于求婚了是吗
Finally popped the question, huh?
他真的想让我戴上他妈妈的戒指
He really wanted me to have his mother's ring
但是她还活着
but she's still alive.
苏珊 你好
Oh, Susan. Hi.
你好 大家都去哪了
Hi. Where is everyone?
去公园野游
Field trip to the park.
春天终于到了 感谢上帝
Spring at last, thank god.
我还有待付的账单
Oh. Well, I have a bill to pay.
这样 你能不能晚点再来
Well, listen. Would you mind stopping back?
他们在大巴上等我了
They're holding the bus for me.
当我们到了那里时
Of course, we get up there,
只有一个产科护士
and no one's there but an OB nurse.
克洛伊还在那为披头士尖叫
And Chloe is screaming for The Beatles.
《白色专辑》
"The White Album!"
卡特笨手笨脚的 到处都没找到
Carter's fumbling, can't find it anywhere.
克洛伊不想呼吸 对吧
Chloe doesn't want to breathe, right?
但她觉得唱歌♥有用
But she thinks this singing will help.
所以我们就在那里像一群疯子
So there we are, like a bunch of crazies--
甲壳虫乐队 《黑鸟》
*画眉在夜深人静的晚上唱歌♥*
*Blackbird singing in the dead of night*
*挥动着折断的翅膀学着飞翔*
*Take these broken wings and learn to fly*
*你用尽一生*
*All your life...*
而我在独唱间隔中 跟她说
And there I am, in between verses, telling her,
"用力 克洛伊 用力
"Push, Chloe. Push. Come on.
你可以的 你可以的"
You can do it, girl. You can do it."
然后我剪断脐带
And I cut the cord...
把温暖的婴儿包裹起来
and wrapped the little, warm baby all up, and...
放到她胸口上
put it on her chest.
这是个新生的生命
Oh, this brand-new life.
克洛伊在哭
Chloe was crying.
我在哭
I was crying.
她太漂亮了 我们的小女婴
She was so beautiful. Our baby girl.
我跟她说
I told her,
"你成功了 克洛伊 你真的成功了"
"you did it, Chloe. You really did it."
你知道她说了什么吗
And you know what she said?
她说 "不 是我们成功了
She said, "No, we did it.
我们成功了"
We did it."
我们的宝贝女儿
Our baby girl.
我真的把支票寄过去了
I did send the check in.
不然我不会说它在邮箱里
I wouldn't say it were in the mail If it weren't.
杰瑞 挂电♥话♥
Jerry, get off the phone
清理三床
and clear Curtain Area three.
-杰瑞 清理三床 -好的
- Jerry, clear Curtain Area three. - You got it.
好了好了 别玩那个 别玩那个
Okay, come on. Don't play with that. Don't play with that!
-那很贵的 -吉米 别玩了
- That's really expensive. - Jimmy, don't.
吉米 把你枪给我
Jimmy, give me back your gun.
快来 安妮 吉米 快来
Come on. Annie, Jimmy, come on.
我带你们进去
I'll take you inside.
你把那个还回去
You have to give that back.
不 我想和妈妈一起
No, I want to stay with my mom.
安妮 带着你弟弟跟着莉迪亚
Annie, take your brother and go with Lydia.
慢点 好了
Gently. Here we go.
格林医生 我不舒服 我感觉不舒服
Dr. Greene, I don't feel good, just don't feel good.
有我们呢 洛雷塔 有我们呢
We've got you, Loretta. We've got you.
抱歉 我不是故意想吓你
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
没有没有
No, you didn't, not really.
我们不会没有青霉素了吧
We couldn't be out of penicillin, could we?
他们把抗生素移到下面了
Oh, they moved the antibiotics down there.
真可爱
Oh, this is adorable.
是啊 我得把苏西的东西
Yeah, I had to clear out Suzie's stuff
从楼上的日托所里清理出来
from upstairs at daycare.
苏珊 如果有什么我可以做的
Susan, if there's anything I can do...
我是说 如果你想聊聊的话
I mean, if you want to talk about anything.
你说对了 就在这里 谢了
You were right. Here it is. Thanks.
我今天和皮克曼一起
I'm with Pickman.
我知道 谢普今天休息
I know. Shep's off today.
即使他不休息 我也和皮克曼一起
I'd be with Pickman even if he wasn't.
你不应该向内务部投诉
You shouldn't have filed that complaint with the IAD.
他不该打那孩子
Hey, he shouldn't have slammed that kid.
事情不是那样的
That's not what happened.
是哦 随便你怎么说
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
你在现场 对吗
You were there, right?
-你觉得他只是做分内之事吗 -是的
- You think he was just doing his job? - Yes, I do.
我告诉你我的想法
I'll tell you what I believe.
我相信这个工作不需要用那种方式
I believe the job doesn't have to be done that way.
谁死了让你有了这种经验之谈
Who died and made you the voice of experience?
是劳尔
Raul, that's who.
抱歉 我不是这个意思
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that.
谢普干这行快八年了
You know, Shep's been working at this job for almost eight years.
如果你从你所处的道德制高点走下来
So if you ever want to step off that high moral ground you sitting on
你可能会学到一些东西
you just might learn something.
我已经学到了
Yeah, I already have.
那你就该告诉那个内务部调查员
Then that's what you should tell the IAD investigator.
我已经说了
I already have.
-腹痛多久 -几天吧
- Abdominal pain for how long? - Couple of days.
我觉得肚子很胀 都没消过
I feel so bloated. It doesn't go away.
-呕吐过吗 -有的
- Any vomiting? - Yeah.
我会 我会又脱水了吗
Could I be-- Could I be dehydrated again?
我们会给你补液 只是以防万一
We'll get some fluids in you, just in case.
500毫升糖水 每小时150毫升
D5. Half at 150 an hour
血常规 电解质和腹部检查
CBC., lytes, chest and abdominal series.
马上来
Coming up.
我都没来得及送孩子们去学校
I couldn't even get the kids to school.
他们不该在这里
They shouldn't be in here.
不要担心 杰瑞可能在给他们看
Don't worry. Jerry's probably showing them
一些可怕的开胸心脏手术的教育图片
Some horribly educational pictures of open heart surgery
或者是更可怕东西
or something worse.
-检查结果出来了我再来看你 -好的
- I'll check back when the tests are back. - Okay.
你在这里啊
Hey, there you are.
面谈怎么样啊
Oh, hi. How'd it go?
老天 那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥
Man, that guy was a real son of a bitch.
谢普 就是个面谈 不是军事审讯
Shep, it's an interview, not a military inquest.
是 但他问了无数个问题
Yeah, but he asked 1,000 questions.
他已经跟赖利谈过了
He already talked to Reilly.
-我知道 -小混♥蛋♥
- I know. - Little peckerhead.
这家伙吃的饭还没我吃的盐多
The guy hasn't seen half the stuff I've seen.
别激动 不会有事的
Calm down. It's gonna be fine.
那你会告诉他们
So, you gonna tell them
你全程都在那里 对吗
You were there the whole time, right?
那意味着你目睹了一切
That means you saw everything.
是的 我在那里
Yes. I was there.
那人自己撞到了桌子 就这么简单
The guy stumbled into the table. That simple.
任何人都能看出这个情况很棘手
Anyone could see It was kind of a tough situation.
谢普 你快把我逼疯了
Shep, you're driving me crazy.
我会和那个调查员谈
I'm gonna speak to this investigator guy
然后这一切都会过去
then this whole thing's gonna go away.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表