剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第十五集
迎婴派对
用科彻手法完成
Mobilize with Kocher maneuver.
十二指肠侧面壁层腹膜的切口
在幽门处分开
Divide at pylorus.
横切胃 T.A.90
Transect stomach T.A. 90.
目标特赖茨韧带
I.D. ligament of Trietz.
来吧
Come on.
我的那台比罗特二型胃大部切除术取消了
My Billroth II's been canceled.
早上好 皮特
Good morning to you, too, Peter.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
应该是你的病人发烧了
I believe your patient developed a fever.
不是 我是说我在这个科室有什么问题吗
No, is there a problem with me in this department?
自从我离开乌泽里奇医生的研究组
Since I left Dr. Vucelich's study,
我都无事可做了
I've been underutilized.
乌泽里奇医生占用了你大量的时间
Dr. Vucelich monopolized most of your time.
现在你又回到大家中间了
Now you're back with the masses.
你要想把工作排满
And there's lag time
获得跟以前一样的财富
while a schedule plays catch-up
是会停滞一段时间的
to your change of fortune.
我知道了
I see.
怎么回事
What do we got?
三十岁男子 这个情人节过得可不怎么好
30-year-old male had a bad valentine's day.
迎着火车 一头栽在了铁轨上
Threw himself on the el tracks in front of an oncoming train.
真厉害 生命指数都怎么样
Did a good job on himself. How are his vitals?
窦性心率150 血压50
Sinus tach at 150, B.P.'s 50 palp.
双侧血胸 腹部头部外伤
Bilateral hemothorax, rigid belly, head traumas.
右前臂 几近截肢
Near amputation, right forearm.
左股骨 形变骨折
Deformed fracture, left femur...
右下肢 开放性骨折
Open fracture, lower right extremities.
你来插另一个胸管
Okay, you put in the other chest tube.
我来做腹部灌洗
I'll do the D.P.L.
好的 36号♥法式
Oh, that's a deal-- 36 French.
好的 我们需要4单位O型阴性血
All right. We need four units of o-neg
接到快速输液器上
on the rapid infuser.
瞳孔不对称 对光反应迟钝
Pupils are unequal and sluggish.
需要头部CT排除脑出血
Need a head C.T. to rule out a bleed.
没时间 做头部穿刺
No time. Positive tap.
直接做细孔穿刺
Do burr holes blind.
不可能 我需要先看CT图像
No way. I need a C.T. first.
我们得电击他
All right, let's shock him.
我该早想到这一点的
I wish I would have thought of that.
200 离手
200! Clear!
心跳恢复了
All right, we got a rhythm.
窦性心率160
Sinus tach at 160.
静脉注射100毫克利多卡因
Lidocaine 100, I.V. push.
多巴胺400毫克 从10毫克开始加
Dopamine 400 in 500, start it at ten.
脉搏正常
All right, we got a pulse.
我来处理
Okay. I'll take him.
你跟我一起 去手术室做细孔穿刺
You stay with me. You do those burr holes in O.R.
不然他就没救了
If you don't, he's toast.
他现在情况不稳定
He's not stable.
他马上就会稳定了
Well, he's as stable as he's going to get.
转移吧
Let's move.
皮特 如果你想继续诊疗的话
Uh, Peter? We have some other sick people down here,
楼下还有其他的病人
if you want them too.
他早餐吃什么了
Wow. What'd he have for breakfast?
不好消化的东西
Something hard to digest.
苏西 你忘了吗
Oh, Suz, did you forget?
我十一点才上班
I'm not on till 11:00.
我们可以睡懒觉
We can sleep in.
你湿透了
Oh, you're soaked.
好了
Yeah, okay.
宝宝
Oh, boy.
你好
Yes?
早上好刘易斯女士 我是社工普尔林
Good morning, Ms. Lewis. It's Ms. Pearline with Social Services.
谁
Who?
普尔林 我是来拜访你的
Ms. Pearline. I'm here for your home visit.
为了领养事宜
For the adoption.
什么
What?
我
Well, I, uh...
我昨晚工作到很晚
I worked really late last night.
你可以重新预约 但可能需要再等四到六个星期
You can reschedule, but it will take another four to six weeks.
不不不 上来吧
Uh, no, no, no. Come on up.
慢点上来就好
Just come up slowly, please.
早上好
Good morning.
事实上应该是晚安
Actually, good night.
罗斯医生
Hey, Dr. Ross.
还有多余的下周公牛对马刺队的门票吗
Still got that extra ticket to the Bulls-Spurs game next week?
杰瑞 我确实有两张
Well, Jerry, I do have two tickets,
但没有多余的
but they're not extra.
你♥爸♥爸给你的那两张吗
The ones your dad gave you?
我还以为你扔了
I thought you threw those out.
我本来是要的 但位置是在中间
I was going to, but they're mid-court
十排左右
about ten rows up.
你们听说了
Well, you guys heard
昨天的大事了吗
about all the excitement yesterday?
什么大事
What excitement?
斯科蒂·皮蓬来了
Scottie Pippen came in.
这里吗
Here?
不可能
He did not.
事实上
Yeah, actually...
他真的来了
he did.
从他的卡布里尼绿色教育项目带来一个孩子
Brought in a kid from his Cabrini Greens Tutoring Program.
他们有个篮球训练赛
They'd had a basketball clinic.
那孩子受了伤 锁骨骨折了
Kid took a charge, broke his collarbone.
编得不错 杰瑞 很多细节 我都要信了
Nice try, Jerry, lot of details-- almost believable.
是真的 你看
It's the truth. Look.
我有他的亲笔签名
I got his autograph.
你知道值多少钱吗
You know what that's worth?
那是In 不是En
It's "I-n," Not "E-n."
不 这是En 就是他
No, it's "E-n." It was him.
还有谁看到了
Who else was on?
那孩子的妈妈来了
The kid's mom showed up,
所以斯科蒂很快就闪人了
so Scottie split pretty quick.
所以没别人看到他
So nobody else saw him.
我要上楼
I'm heading upstairs.
我们能看着吗
Can we watch?
天哪 康妮 你还没生吗
My god, Connie. Haven't you had that baby yet?
今天之后你就没法取笑我了
Oh, you won't have me to make fun of after today.
我还以为你要工作到预产期呢
Thought you were working up to your due date.
是的 如果周一还不发动 医生会给我引产
I have. Doc's inducing if nothing happens by monday.
我要去产科做个非压力试验
I'm going up to O.B. for a non-stress test.
我感觉自己像只大象
I feel like an elephant.
大象的孕期是两年
An elephant's gestation period is two years.
闭嘴
Oh, shut your mouth.
我的面试是在四点钟
My interview is at 4:00.
本顿在十点半完成比尔·罗斯的手术
Benton'll be done with Bill Roth by 10:30.
我会找到他 我才不会乞求
I'll find him. I won't beg.
这次实习我都没有一个公平竞争的机会
I won't have a fair shot at this internship
除非他重新给我写一封推荐信
unless he rewrites my letter of recommendation.
九十个申请者 就要六个
90 applicants for six slots!
你怎么知道
How did you even see it, anyway?
就在他桌子上
It was on his desk:
他一直在努力 他就是这么说我的
"Has put forth a consistent effort." That's what he says about me.
-他掌握了扎实的技术 -技术
- "Has acquired solid technical... - Technical skills."
我跟你说过的
I told you that part.
好多次了
Several times.
我知道我们两个有很多不同
I know he and I have had our differences,
但我为他拼命工作
but I've worked my butt off for him.
他到底怎么回事
Where the hell's our train?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表