剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
这不在我的工作范畴里
This is... this is not what I do.
我们先把东西放下来吧
Why don't we put this stuff down?
你再告诉我一下他的名字
What was his name again?
帕拉佐
Pallazo.
不对 这是绰号♥
No, it's a nickname.
他应该叫卡洛斯
It's, uh... Carlos, I think.
罗德里格斯夫人 我是卡萝·海瑟薇
Mrs. Rodriguez, I'm Carol Hathaway.
我是这家医院的一名护士
I'm a nurse here at the hospital.
女士 我不会说英语[西班牙语]
Senora, no hablo Ingles.
说吧
Go ahead.
你的儿子卡洛斯 今早被送过来
Your son, Carlos, was brought in this morning.
胸部有多处枪伤
He had multiple gunshot wounds to his chest.
我们尽力抢救了45分钟
We tried to save him for 45 minutes.
我们能做的全都做了
We used all our capabilities
但是他的心脏停了 他去世了
but his heart stopped, and he died.
非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
Lo siento.
他死了
Se murio.
我的儿子死了
Mi hijo se murio.
我的天啊
Ay, dios mio.
别跟我说
No me diga eso.
这不可能
No es posible.
我要见我的儿子卡洛斯
Yo quiero ver mi hijo carlos.
我要见卡洛斯
Yo quiero ver a carlos.
他叫罗林思 51岁
His name is Rawlings. He is 51 years old.
右腹股沟疼痛急性发作
Acute onset of right groin pain
恶心呕吐了三次
Nausea and vomiting times three.
过去的24小时内没有排便
No bowel movement in the last 24 hours.
还注意到之前可还原的疝块
And notes a previously reducible mass
因为前两天打了喷嚏之后
that suddenly became tender and non-reducible
变得柔软且不可还原
after sneezing several days ago.
他现在没有用药 也没有过敏
He's on no medications and has no allergies.
检查结果显示
On physical exam, a small tender,
右侧冠状动脉有个柔软的不可还原的小肿块
non-reducible mass was appreciated in the right coronary.
符合绞窄性疝病症
Consistent with a strangulated hernia.
行了 别傻站着了
Alright, don't just stand here.
送他去手术室 走吧
Let's get him to the O.R. Let's move. Come on.
静脉穿刺和尿管都插好了
I.V. and foley are in.
血常规电解质的结果都回来了
C.B.C. and lytes are back.
已经通知过手术室了
O.R. has been notified.
卡特 这些都是你要求做的吗
Carter, you ordered all that?
-对 -选得好
- Yeah. - Good pick-up.
谢谢 我那时候在检查
Thanks. I was examining...
好了 赶紧把他送上去吧
Alright. Let's just get him up.
动作快 让开
Come on. Move! Clear!
我觉得这里只有你这一个住院医师
I think you're the only resident
写的字护士们能读懂
whose handwriting the nurses can read.
这还真不错
Well, that's something.
所以 就让她们读吧
So, let them read it.
开药的时候都写下来
Write down the meds when you're ordering them.
我不想因为某些护士
I don't want a screw-up
忘了肝素把事情搞砸了
because some nurse forgot the heparin.
事实上 这里的护士都挺好的 凯瑞
Actually, the nurses here are pretty good, Kerry.
这里的护士都干得很好
The nurses here done very great.
所以我觉得这都是他们应得的
I think they deserve that from the rest of us.
天哪 道格 她怎么样了
God. Doug, how is she?
除了会制♥造♥噪音以外都挺好的
She's fine except for the noise factor
还有点点感冒
and a slight cold.
一天左右就能好了
She'll be fine in a day or so.
谢了 道格
Thanks, Doug.
好了
It's okay.
你只是有点感冒 没大事
You just have a little cold, is all.
就这样 没事了
That's all. It's okay.
-刘易斯医生 -什么事 好了
- Dr. Lewis. - Yes? It's okay.
刘易斯医生 你姐姐不在那里
Dr. Lewis, your sister isn't there.
她说她去哪了吗
Did they say where she went?
没有 他们说她三周没去过了
No. They said she hasn't been there in three weeks.
他们说是扯学了
What do they call it drop off?
辍学了
Dropped out?
对
Yes.
你在跟我开玩笑呢 对吧 鲍勃
You're kidding, Bob, right?
能帮我个忙吗
Wouldn't you give a hand.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊 鲍勃跟我说你在这坐着
Susan, Bob tells me you've been sitting here
已经二十分钟了
for 20 minutes?
等等 你现在是在神游状态吗
Wait. Are you in some kind of a fugue state?
有个创伤病人要送过来
We've got a trauma coming in--
银行抢劫犯
A bank robber.
一个小老太太
Some little old lady
在他逃离犯罪现场的时候把他拿下了
mowed him down while he was fleeing the scene.
用车撞的他
Hit him with her car.
可刺♥激♥了
It's all very exciting.
马利克来看孩子
Malik will watch the baby.
我在精索下面把花生滑落了
I slid the peanut under the spermatic cord.
什么是花生
What's a peanut?
抱歉 我总是忘了你还没做过手术
Sorry. I keep forgetting you haven't done surgery yet.
末端有纱布的小钳子
It's a small clamp with some gauze on the end.
抱歉 你确定你真的不介意吗
I'm sorry. Are you sure you don't mind this?
我可以去病人身上练习
I could practice on some patient.
不不 其实做得还不错
No, no. You're actually pretty good at it.
是 但是今早就有一个扎偏了
Yeah, but I missed one earlier this morning.
我觉得血管在这边
I think the veins are over there.
对 那是个非常复杂的手术
Yeah. It's a pretty complicated surgery actually.
我都很惊讶
I was really surprised
本顿医生让我用电烧灼器给出血点止血
Dr. Benton let me bovie those bleeders.
你开玩笑呢吧
You are kidding.
我还以为医学不能用电烧灼器
I didn't think med students got to bovie anything.
非常罕见
It's very rare.
今早那台手术你也负责这件事吗
Did you do it in that surgery this morning?
胸廓出口综合征吗
The thoracic outlet syndrome?
没有 那其实都是标准的流程
No. That's pretty standard stuff.
那台手术不太用得到我
They don't need me too much on that.
看上去还挺不错的
Hey! That looks pretty good.
也许之后我可以抽点血
Maybe I could draw some blood later?
好啊
Sure.
卡特
Carter.
血压100/50 脉搏120
B.P.'s 100/50. Pulse 120.
腹部 双腿和头部钝伤
Blunt trauma to the abdomen both legs and head.
车把他撞出去四米多
Car threw him 15 feet
把他鞋都撞飞了
Knocked him right out of his sneakers.
警♥察♥不停地问他话
Cops kept questioning him
就当他没满身是血一样
as if he wasn't gorked out or something.
他们一路跟过来的
They were following us all the way in.
-听我数 -一 二 三 走
- On my count. - One, two, three. Now, please.
-喜欢你的工作 -一直都是
- Love your work. - Always.
开始吧 快点
Let's go. Hurry up honey.
是个儿童银行抢劫犯
Oh, we have a child bank robber.
做血常规 交叉配血
Get C.B.C., type and cross match,
六个单位 生化七项
Six units, chem seven.
插尿管
Get a foley in.
要做X光检查 颈椎
We need x rays, cross table c-spine
胸部 骨盆 双下肢都做
Chest, pelvis and both lower extremities.
康妮 现在能去叫便携X光机吗
Connie, could you please call for the portable, now.
康妮 顺便拿点O型阴性血下来
Connie, get some o-neg down here while you're at it.
你怎么样 苏珊
How you doing, Susan?
非常好 谢谢你马克
Really well. Thank you, Mark.
你今天的日子好起来了
Has your day gotten better?
双侧呼吸声良好
Good bilateral breath sounds.
事实上 没有
Actually, no.
医院里的氛围好像有点紧张
Seems to be a little tension in the workplace.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表