剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Biopsy came back.
真的吗
Really?
该死
Damn.
癌症1B期[早期]
Stage 1-B carcinoma.
没有每年做宫颈抹片检查
Missed those annual pap smears.
她还在吗
She still around?
几个小时前就带孩子走了
Left with her kids hours ago.
打电♥话♥给她 让她回来
Call her. Get her back.
打过了
Already tried.
无法接通
Number's disconnected.
要我派个社工带她回来吗
Want me to send out a social worker to round her up?
不用
No.
你知道她的地址
You know her address?
1604号♥
北塞奇威克
North Sedgewick.
在卡布里尼·格林附近
Out by Cabrini Green somewhere.
宫颈癌
Cervical cancer.
那可不好办了
That's tough.
还有几个孩子
Couple of kids.
要我载你一程吗
Want me to give you a ride out there?
不用 我今天开车来了 谢了
No. I drove in today. Thanks.
好吧 九六年将是地狱般的一年
Okay. '96 is going to be a hell of a year, huh?
谢了
Thanks.
我给你点了核桃派
I got you some pecan pie.
看起来不错
Looks good.
我不喜欢核桃派
I don't like pecan pie.
从什么时候
Since when?
从没喜欢过
Since never.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
你说有要紧的事
You said it was important.
工作怎么样
How's work going?
还行
Uh, fine.
你家人还好吗
Your folks, they fine?
他们也很好
Yeah, they-they're fine too.
我从昨天下午四点钟
Look, al, um... i've been on my feet
就没坐下来休息过
since 4'o clock yesterday afternoon.
如果还是同样的话题
So, if it's just the same with you.
我们可以
Can we just..?
要不我们下次再说吧
Let's just do this some other time.
也许应该再试一次
Maybe we should give it another try.
也许我们应该再试一次
Maybe we should give us another try.
如果你真的想要孩子 我们就要
Well, I'll have kids if you really want them.
我一直在想这件事 孩子们会好的
I've been thinking about it, and kids would be okay.
很好
Great.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
是的 原本是的 我该走了
Yeah, it was. I got to go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在准备好了
I'm ready now.
孩子 家庭生活
Kids, being home...
不再到处乱玩
No more playing around
不再撒谎
No more lies.
我该走了
I got to go.
塞奇威克大街
禁止擅入
迈克尔 对吧
Michael, right?
你好 我是本顿医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Benton.
我们今天早上见过 记得吗
We met earlier this morning remember?
迈克尔 你明天要做疝气手术了
Michael, you're going to have an operation tomorrow for a hernia.
你知道什么是疝气吗
Do you know what a hernia is?
不知道
No.
就是你的肚脐下的
It's when you have a balloon
腹股沟有个气球鼓起来
poking out in your groin below your belly button.
一个气球
A balloon?
不是真正的气球
Well, not a real balloon
在你身体里 看起来像个气球
But the part of your insides that look like a balloon.
如果我们不治疗 你就会生病
If we don't fix it, you can get sick.
会痛吗
Will it hurt?
不会的 到时你就睡着了
Nah, you'll be asleep.
但我害怕
But I'm scared.
没关系
It's all right.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我来做手术
I'm going to be doing the operation.
你来做吗
You will?
不是什么大事
Mm-hmm. It's no big deal.
很多小朋友都做过
A lot of kids have had it done.
你能和我呆一会儿吗
Will you stay with me for a while?
好
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
你好
Hi.
我把你吵醒了吗
Did-did I wake you up?
我昨晚值班
Oh, uh, I was on last night.
抱歉 我应该打电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I should have called.
没关系
No, that's okay.
苏西很早就睡了
Susie went down early,
所以我就在沙发上睡了
so I sacked out on the coach.
我买♥♥了披萨和啤酒
I brought pizza and beer.
我应该先打电♥话♥
I should have called.
明天上班见
I'll see you at work tomorrow.
什么披萨
What kind of pizza?
肉
Meat.
很多肉
Lots of meat.
辣香肠
Pepperoni?
里面可能有一些
Probably some in there.
你还有尿片要换吗
You have any diapers left to change?
一直都有
Always.
你好 我是约翰·卡特
Hello. This is John Carter.
有人用这个号♥码呼我了吗
Somebody beeped me from this number?
你好 卢比
Hi, Ruby.
她情况怎么样
How's she doing?
没 没 没 没事
No, no, no. It's all right.
我说过你可以呼我的
I told you you could call.
她怎么了
She's what?
这是正常的
Oh, that's-that's-that's normal.
会有这种情况的
Yeah, that's going to happen.
好的 我跟护士说
Yeah, I'll talk to the nurse.
你好 我是卡特
Hi. This is Carter.
她血压多少
What's her pressure?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表