剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
她会哭喊的
She's going to cry
但只会痛一秒钟
but it'll only hurt for a second.
杰弗里给他弟弟吃
Jeffrey fed his brother
钮扣电池
button batteries.
你确定吗
You sure?
我亲眼看到他吃下第二个
I saw the second one go down myself.
杰弗里 你为什么要那样做
Why'd you do that, Jeffrey?
因为他喜欢
'Cause he likes them.
他喜欢电池
He likes them.
他需要拍X光片
He's going to need some x rays.
如果电池卡在食道里 有可能会穿孔
If they're stuck in his esophagus there's potential for a perforation.
卡特 卡特 等一会
Carter, Carter, hold on for a second.
我可以借一下这个吗
Can I borrow this?
试试那个
Try that.
在膈膜下面 不必担心
It's below the diaphragm. No need to worry.
查一下他的大便
Check his stool.
这些电池可能很快就会被排出去的
They'll probably pass soon.
太好了 谢谢
That's great. Thank you.
不用
You're welcome.
他是对的
he was right.
是心理性的
Psychogenic.
罗伊斯 我给你几滴眼药
Lois, I'll give you some eye drops.
会对你的视力有帮助
I think they'll help you with your vision, okay?
头后仰
Lean your head back.
总是给病人一个台阶下
Always give the patient a way out.
再来一点
One more.
好啦 应该可以了
Okay. That ought to do it.
我全能看见了
Oh, wow, yeah. I can see everything.
虽然有一点点模糊
It's still a little blurry, though.
你一回到家
By the time you get home
就全没问题了
everything should be fine.
马克 利普舒尔茨太太 83岁 脸红 头痛
Mark, Mrs. Lipshultz, 83, flushed, headachey.
还有恶心呕吐
Oh... and nauseous.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 它们是道格的鞋
That's all right. They're Doug's shoes.
给她10毫克甲哌氯丙嗪 肌注
Give her ten of compazine, I.M.
你有什么问题吗 布坎南先生
What's bothering you, Mr. Buchanan?
哪儿痛
Where does it hurt?
这儿
Here.
你怎么样了 布坎南先生
How you doing, Mr. Buchanan?
我的背不舒服
It's my back.
痛的要命
It's killing me.
不是肩不舒服
Not your shoulder?
不是 是我的背
No, no, no. My back.
测量两手臂的血压
B.P., both arms.
不要担心 布坎南先生
Don't worry, Mr. Buchanan,
一切包在我们身上
we're going To take care of everything.
我在哪儿能拿到这些东西
Where can I get one of these things, huh?
她的胳膊没问题了
Her arm feels absolutely fine.
该说什么
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
还有一个眼痛 一个脖子痛 一个肚子痛
We still have an eye pain, a neck pain, an abdominal pain
还有一个需要切除的皮下脓肿
and a boil that needs to be lanced.
我马上就到
I'll be there in a minute.
我知道太早了
I know it's early
但我知道你已起床了
But I knew you'd be up.
因为电视上在放《睡衣香蕉人》这个节目了
Because bananas in pajamas is on.
别把声音开大了 瑞秋
No, no. Don't turn it up, Rachel.
你会把妈妈吵醒的
You'll wake up Mommy.
我很高兴你感觉好点了 宝贝
Listen, I'm glad you're feeling better, sweetie.
下周末见
I'll see you next weekend.
爱你
Love you.
给你早餐
Hey. Breakfast.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你早餐
Breakfast.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点 外面天气不好
Be careful. It's ugly out there.
比在医院里好
Not as ugly as it's been in here.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
忙了一晚上
Oh, what a night.
你以前在这东西里睡过吗
Hi. You ever have to sleep in one of these things?
道格 我要把你的鞋放在你的柜子边
Listen, Doug, I'm going to put your shoes by your locker
因为我的鞋可能已经干了
'cause mine are probably dry by now.
卡萝 你太棒了 谢谢
Thanks for the great work, Carol.
所以他们才付我大钱
Hey, that's why they pay me the big bucks.
比特 我们得找个办法
Hey, Peter, we're going to have to find some way
一起干活
to work together.
我想是的
Yeah. I guess we are.
晚饭吃得怎么样
So how was dinner?
我把他开了
I fired him.
什么
What?
今天早上我得另找一个律师
I have to find a new lawyer this morning.
那人是个轻量级的
The guy was a lightweight.
他说克洛伊可能有一个机会赢
He said Chloe could possibly have a case
假如她确定有一个工作
If, in fact, she does have a job--
巴拉巴拉
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
你认为呢
What do you think?
我见她做过几百个工作了 马克
I've seen her go through hundreds of jobs, Mark.
我能有什么想法
What am I supposed to think?
你好 凯瑞
Hey, Kerry.
你好 马克
Hi, Mark.
我想我终于明白了那个问答报告
I think I finally made sense of that Q.A. review
但你要走了
but you're on your way out.
我们回头再看
We can go over it later.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate that.
晚安
Good night.
原以为雨已停了
Thought it would've stopped by now.
是的
Yeah.
今晚很好
Tonight was great.
在候诊室
The waiting room.
当我刚学医的时候
When I started med school
我以为就会是这样
that's what I thought it was going to be like--
真正的帮助他人
really helping people.
至少那是我以为的样子
At least, that's what I thought it was supposed to be.
就应该是那样
That is what it's supposed to be.
你今天要干什么 卡特
What are you going to do today, Carter?
我不知道
I don't know.
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表