剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
观察到卡特医生在拿手术刀之前
Observe Mr. Carter wiping his nose with his gloved hand
用戴了手套的手去擦鼻子
just prior to grabbing the scalpel.
让我们再看一遍
Let's look one more time.
擦鼻子 然后 拿手术刀
The wipe and now, the grab.
再来一遍
One more time.
擦了鼻子
Wipe...
然后拿手术刀
and grab.
好
Good.
接下来让我们看看今天早些时候由戴尔负责的
Now let's take a look at a more organized trauma
更加规范有序的创伤病例
led by dale earlier in the day.
今晚一起去吃饭吗
Want to have dinner tonight?
我很愿意
Love to.
你是说除了珍以外 就没和别人做过了吗
Are you saying that you have never had sex with anyone but Jen?
很奇怪吗
Is that so unusual?
这可是二十世纪
Uh, in the 20th century?
那我成怪人咯
So I'm a freak.
你可能倒得太多了
You may have gone too far back.
要是她不能让我兴奋
What if she can't arouse me
或者我不能取悦她怎么办
or I can't please her?
光是想想就能把我吓死
The thought alone scares me to death.
你说的没错
Well, you're right.
英加不适合你
Inga's not for you.
我的老天
Oh, my god.
门多萨夫人好些了
Mrs. Mendoza's doing better.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我跟他丈夫谈过了
I spoke to her husband
他说你告诉他这是你的错
and he said you told him it was your fault.
本来就是我的错
It was my fault.
皮特 你是不是讨厌我
Peter, do you hate me?
不
No.
我们说话的时候你根本看都不看我
You don't even look at me when we talk.
这一整年都是这样
It's been like this all year.
我很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry I hurt you
但是我觉得到了现在 一切都该过去了
but I thought by now, we'd be past it.
我已经放下了
I am past it.
早就放下了
Way past it.
你必须承认 真的很搞笑
You have to admit, it was funny.
这绝对是我人生中最尴尬的时刻
It was the most humiliating moment of my life.
罗斯医生 这是给你的
Uh, Dr. Ross, this came for you.
坏消息吗
Bad news?
我的贷款被一家公♥司♥拒了
Well, I've been denied a loan by a company
他们的标语是 "我们借钱给任何人"
whose motto is: "We lend money to anyone."
还有你♥爸♥的钱
There's always your dad's dough.
如果我拿了他的钱 就要向他道谢了
Then I'd have to thank him.
忏悔是有代价的
Penance has its price.
准备好了吗
Ready?
早就准备好了
As I'll ever be.
你胃口怎么样
How's your appetite?
很好
Uh, good.
谢啦
Oh, thanks.
特浓的
It's strong.
我有些事情不得不说
I hate to bring up the elephant in the room
我觉得你做的很好
but I think you did a wonderful thing.
你是说照顾苏西吗
You mean taking care of Suzy?
我当时别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你给了克洛伊一个机会
You gave Chloe a chance.
她第一次参加互助会的时候 她对自己
When she first came to AA, she had as low opinion of herself
非常自卑
as anyone could
但是她想要变好
But she wanted to get well.
我还以为你是警♥察♥
I thought you were a cop.
同时我也是一个戒酒的人 戒了九年了
I'm also a recovering alcoholic, nine years.
老实说 组织不愿意看到老成员
To be honest, the program frowns on old-timers like me
与新成员有过多联♥系♥
getting involved with newcomers
但是我们相爱了
But we fell in love.
不过我们短时间内不会结婚
We won't get married for a while, though.
在她戒酒满一年之前不考虑
Not till Chloe gets her year cake.
如果她能度过一年的话
If she makes a year.
我还以为你回去换衣服了
I thought you were going to change.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
你不想去了吗
You don't want to go?
是的
No.
我已经买♥♥好票了
I already bought the tickets.
考虑到这个时机
Considering the occasion
我不在乎了
I don't really care.
什么时机
What occasion?
我要跟你分手
My dumping you.
你要跟我分手
You're dumping me?
没错 我感觉非常好
Yeah. I feel pretty good about it.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
你知道的
You know.
我不知道
No, I don't.
我什么都不知道
I don't know.
你走开
Get out of here.
你把我们骗上楼
We both know you lured us upstairs
然后你就可以进行抢救了
So you could do a procedure.
你只在乎那个
It's all you care about.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你太卑鄙了
You're a weasel!
你只在乎
All that matters is making suck points
外科住院医生的得分
with surgical residents.
我们找个地方去谈谈
Let's go someplace and talk.
-不要 -哈珀 求你了
- No. - Harper, please.
不 太晚了
No, it's too late.
我都快不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
你准备好了吗
Hey, you ready?
差不多了 赖利呢
Almost. Where's Reilly?
跟他追求的可爱技术人员一起在蘑菇医生餐馆
He's at Magoo's with that cute tech he's after.
那小子一点时间都不浪费啊
The boy doesn't waste much time.
是呀 祝他好运
Yeah. Good luck.
医生 你听说了吗
Hey, Doc, you hear?
没有 怎么了
No, what?
那个看到他母亲
That kid that saw
被枪杀的男孩终于开口说话了
his mom get shot finally started talking.
原来是母亲的男朋友家暴她
Turns out that the boyfriend was slapping mom around.
那个孩子就跑去抽屉拿枪
The kid runs, gets a gun from the drawer
来保护他妈妈 只是他的准头不太好
to protect mom, only he's not such a good aim.
不是吧
No.
对 结果杀了自己的妈妈
Yeah. Killed his own mother.
真是美丽世界啊
Nice world, huh?
我感觉我抢走了一个处♥男♥的贞操
I feel like I just plucked the virtue of a virgin.
我很高兴你这么做了
I'm so glad you did.
想要再来一次吗
Want to do that again?
先让我缓一缓
I need a minute to recuperate.
好
Okay.
可以了就告诉我
You let me know.
与此同时 我们可以回顾一下录像
In the meantime, we can play back the tape
评判一下你的技术
And critique your technique.
放松一点 亲爱的 我开玩笑呢
Relax, sweetie. I'm kidding.
你怎么这么安静
You're awful quiet.
我在想那个孩子
Just thinking about that kid.
他永远也无法忘记这件事了
He will never get over what happened.
他这一生都会在悔恨中度过
He will be, for the rest of his life, damaged goods.
他可能会像
He'll probably end up
纽扣人[电影中的杀手]一样
like the Button Man.
不会的
No, he won't.
会的 他正在变成纽扣人
Yes, he is a Button Man in the making.
这里怎么了
What's going on here?
笨蛋
Idiots.
47号♥车请求警方支援 在46号♥街和哈钦斯路口
Unit 47 requesting police backup at 46th and Hutchins.
有一群人正在互殴
Couple of guys bonking each other over the head.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表