剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
复数
Plural.
运气好
Good luck.
我一直不知道这个问题的答案
I never could quite figure that one out.
你不必现在回答
You don't have to answer now.
我还有时间
I have time...
我想 至少有一点
At least, a little bit, I think.
我很荣幸你问我
I'm honored you'd ask...
但你不能
But you can't.
是
No.
我不能 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
再说了 你会好起来的
Besides, you're going to make it.
没错
Damn right, I am.
你醒了
Hey, you're up.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
有点累
Kind of tired.
你父母呢
Where are your folks?
他们早些时候在找我
They were looking for me earlier.
他们下楼吃东西了
They went downstairs to get something to eat.
在自助餐厅吗 太失误了
In the cafeteria? Big mistake.
我妈妈一直在哭
My mom just kept crying.
我想我爸爸担心
I think my dad was worried
她会吓到我
that she was going to scare me.
告诉他们我来过 我得走了
Tell them that I stopped by. I gotta go.
我半小时后就毕业了 要迟到了
I'm graduating in a half an hour, and I'm late.
这里的人看上去都病得很重
Everybody in here looks pretty sick.
是啊 但是
Yeah, well...
他们会好转的
They get better.
只是需要时间
It just takes time.
那张床上的男孩
The boy who was in that bed--
我觉得他不会好起来了
I don't think he got better.
我会死吗
Am I going to die?
你病得很重 TC
You're very sick, T.C.
妈妈说我是第一级
My mom says I'm status one.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 一有合适的肝源
That means that, as soon as the next liver's available
你就能第一个做移植
You get first dibs.
但得有人死才行 是吗
But somebody has to die, right?
是
Yeah.
有点诡异
Kind of weird.
有些孩子在外面 他们很健康
Some kids out there, and they're okay.
我却在这里等着他们出事
And I'm here waiting for something bad to happen to them.
让坏事发生的不是你
You're not making that bad thing happen.
我得走了
I gotta go.
回头见
I'll see you later.
我还要多久才能动手术
How long till I have an operation?
可能要一周
Could be a week
可能要两周 可能一周不到
Could be two, could be less.
随时都有可能
Could be anytime.
但如果这周谁都没发生意外呢
But what if nothing bad happens to anybody this week?
会的
It will.
不幸的是 一些坏事
Unfortunately, something bad
总是在某个地方 发生在某人身上
is always happening to somebody... somewhere.
就像发生在我身上的 对吧
Like what's happening to me, right?
想让我再陪你一会儿吗
Want me to stay for a little while
等你的父母过来
till your folks come back?
那就太好了 如果你不介意的话
Yeah. That'd be great, if it's okay.
当然可以 晚几分钟也没关系
Sure. I can be a couple minutes late.
今天真是越来越糟了啊
Man, this day just gets worse and worse.
马克 怎么是琳达·马丁
Hey, Mark, Linda Martin?
她是唯一的可选的了吗
What was she, the only choice?
我觉得她有点贱
I think she's kind of a bitch.
选什么
For what?
住院总医师
Chief resident.
她确实有点贱
She is kind of a bitch.
琳达·马丁肯定不会当上住院总医师的
Linda Martin is not going to be chief resident
别瞎操心了
So don't worry about it.
就是她
She is going to be chief.
通知上写着呢
It's on the memo.
该死的
Damn it.
杰瑞 韦弗去哪了
Jerry, where the hell is Weaver?
创伤一室
Trauma one.
你不是说要支持苏珊当总医师吗
You said you were going to support Susan for chief?
尤利乌斯·卡德纳 这位是马克·格林医生
Julius Cadena, meet Mark Greene.
卡德纳先生的小肠看起来被切除了
Mr. Cadena's small intestine seems to be eviscerated.
输液速度调到最大了
I.V.'s wide open.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
快速输入4单位的O型阴性血
Rapid infuse four units of o-neg.
他们给了她这个职位 但她拒绝了
They offered it to her, she turned it down.
她什么
She what?
自己问她去吧
Ask her yourself.
1克头孢西丁输液
Gram of cefoxitin I.V.
通知手术室 叫本顿过来
Alert the O.R., and page Benton to get down here.
-彼得 -你好
- Hey, Peter. - Hey.
-有空吗 -当然
- Got a minute? - Sure.
艾尔得了艾滋病
Al's got AIDS.
我
I...
康妮 让我们私下谈一下 好吗
Connie, give us a moment, will you?
我只是倒点咖啡
I'm after some coffee.
几分钟后我拿给你 好吗
I'll bring you a cup in a few minutes, all right?
当然
Sure.
奶精 不加糖
Cream, no sugar.
我今天做了检查 但结果还没有出来
I got tested today, but I don't have the results.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking
因为几天前我跟你是一样的想法
Because I was where you are now a few days ago.
你想关心我
You want to feel concerned for me
但你在想自己该怎么办
but you're wondering what about me?
我和艾尔几乎没有性生活 更不用说婚姻了
Al and I barely had sex, much less a marriage
这几年是名存实亡
These last few years.
你和我都用了保护措施 但也没那么安全
You and I were careful, but not that careful.
去测一下吧 我很抱歉
Get tested. I'm sorry.
十二岁的女孩
12-year-old girl
骑自行车时被公共汽车撞了
hit by a bus while riding her bicycle.
左脚踝处疼痛
Pain in the left ankle.
明显的变形骨折伤
Obvious deformed fracture.
远端脉搏稳定
Good distal pulses.
没有头痛或胸痛
No head or chest pain.
她当时戴着头盔
She was wearing a helmet.
轻点抬
Gently now.
盐水注射 用留置针 氧插管流量5
I.V. saline, T.K.O., O2 five liters cannula.
在事故现场注射了3毫克吗♥啡♥
Gave three milligrams morphine in the field.
病人名叫莫妮克
Name's Monique.
好痛
It hurts!
我知道 亲爱的
I know it does, honey.
脖子疼吗
Does your neck hurt?
不疼
No.
我压的这里痛不痛
Any tenderness?
不疼 就腿疼
No. No. Just my leg.
你当时戴着头盔
You were wearing your helmet.
那真是万幸
That's really good.
你父母知道你在这里吗
Do your parents know you're here?
不知道
No.
把电♥话♥号♥码告诉我
Give me your phone number.
我可以给他们打电♥话♥
I can call them,
让他们过来陪你 好吗
so they can come down And be with you, okay?
足背动脉供血良好
Good dorsalis pedis
胫骨后动脉搏稳定
and posterior tibial pulses.
血压90/60
B.P.'s 90/60.
血氧饱和度99
Pulse ox 99.
拿个冰袋过来 检查血红蛋白及红细胞比容
Let's get an ice pack, H&H
然后尿检
and dip a urine for blood.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表