剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Your pediatric fellowship is up as of December 31.
作为通知 你不会再被续用了
Well, let this serve as notice you will not be renewed.
你可以走人了
You're out of here.
我们夹住他的血管多久了
How long since we clamped him?
59分钟
59 minutes.
我们最好快点 一小时之内
We'd better hurry up, boys. Under an hour
我就可以创新纪录了
and I've got a new record.
本顿医生 知道我们为什么这么着急吗
Dr. Benton, do you know why we're in a hurry?
脊髓过长时间缺少血液供应
Prolong lack of blood supply to the spinal cord
会导致高位截瘫
can lead to paraplegia.
这就是要使用赖泽瑞的原因吗
Is that where the Lazerol comes in?
卡特先生 你读了我的研究报告 对吧
Mr. Carter, you've been reading my research study, doesn't you?
针对21种氨基类固醇的研究 是的
On the 21 amino-steroids, yes.
那你可以跟本顿医生讲讲了
Then you can tell Dr. Benton all about it.
我
I, uh...
我相信本顿医生肯定都知道了
I'm sure Dr. Benton already knows all about it.
再听一遍也无妨
Well, we could always hear it again.
重复是学习的重要部分
Repetition-- big part of learning.
松开远端钳子 回填组织
Release the distal statinsky and backfill the graft.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter?
赖泽瑞能够防止
Lazerol helps prevent
脊髓因为缺氧造成的横向脊髓炎
transverse myelopathy from lack of oxygen to the spinal cord.
同时能够防止神经组织术后水肿
As well as preventing edema of the neuro tissue post-op.
如果药物有效的话
Assuming the drug is effective.
但愿 这就是我的研究要做的
Hopefully, that's what my study will do.
对吧
Isn't it?
做灌洗
We have perfusion.
时间
Time?
60分28秒
60 minutes, 28 seconds.
该死
Damn.
你觉得他们是怎么想出这些药品的名字的
How do you think they come up with these drug names?
来个人在新泽西走一圈
Some guy walking around New Jersey
嘴里念叨着 氟芬那辛 舍曲林 赖泽瑞
going, "prolixin, zoloft, lazerol."
不是吧 最后一个是我起的
Come on. I came up with that last one.
起得非常蠢 卡尔
And a darn fine one it is, Carl.
谢了
Thank you.
好吧 好吧
Well, well, well.
这两个送到心脏科去
Okay, these two go up to cardiology
这个送到骨科
And this one to ortho.
-没问题 -谢谢
- No problem. - Thank you.
海瑟薇小姐
Miss Hathaway...
津布尔先生 你还好吗
Mr. Zimble, how are you?
海瑟薇小姐 你不能这样一直拖下去
Miss hathaway you should not put this offer forever.
我可能要走了
I might have to leave.
我不是在拖延
I haven't been putting it off.
我们太忙了
We've been pretty busy.
也许你并不是非常想要这栋房♥子
Perhaps you don't really want this house.
我当然想要这栋房♥子了
Of course, I want this house.
天呐
Oh, dear.
你需要帮助吗
You need some help?
太迟了
Too late.
我来吧
Let me get that.
躺好 小鬼
Stay put, junior.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
天啊
Oh... god.
我也是
Me too.
马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我猜你刚才一定想念康复科工作了
I bet you're missing rehab just about now.
从我到这的第一分钟就开始想了
Been missing it since the minute I got here.
休息室有多余的大褂
There's extra scrubs in the lounge.
没事 楼上的柜子里还有
It's ok. I still got some stuff in my locker upstairs.
道格 你没事吧
Hey, Doug, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk?
我也想 但是七床病人咳嗽
I'd love to, but I got a cough in seven
六号♥床尿床
and I got bed-wetting in six.
你有空吗
You got a second?
抱歉 我要休息了
Sorry. I'm on a break.
我们起码能谈一下这件事吗
Can we at least talk about this?
好吧 没问题
Uh... yeah, okay, sure.
如果 如果你需要的话
If you, uh, if you need to.
抱歉 约翰
I'm sorry, John.
那是非常糟糕的一天
It was an exceptionally bad day.
事情就那么发生了
And it just happened.
但这种事
But it's not something
绝对不会再有第二次
that will happen again.
知道吗 你不需要给我解释
You know what? You don't owe me an explanation.
我们只是一起约会过几次
We've only been out a few times.
甚至都没有亲过
Never even kissed.
吻过一次
Once.
你不必告诉我
You didn't even have to tell me.
又不是多大的事
It's not that big of a deal.
约翰 约翰 等等
John... John wait.
你还记得昨天那个得了艾滋的小男孩吗
Do you remember that little boy with aids yesterday?
他是那么的弱小又无助
He was so small and helpless.
但我让他躺在我的怀里 倾听他的哭诉
But I held him down, listening to him cry,
消耗着他所剩无几的生命中
squeezing out every last ounce of life
能挤出的每一刻
he might have had.
这是我人生中最糟糕的一天
It was the worst day of my life.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know where to go with that.
不知道我最终怎样
Where I ended up...
我所需要的
Where I needed to be...
就是能有人陪伴着我经历这一切
was with somebody who'd been through that with me.
我希望你能够理解
I hope you can understand that.
在德兰尼商场接到的她
Picked her up at the Delaney mall.
有人目击到她癫痫发作
A witnessed grand mal seizure
持续了大概两分钟
lasting about two minutes.
有身份信息吗
Any I.D.?
没有 也没发现有人跟她一起
No, and couldn't find anyone with her.
给她进行盐水注射 用留置针
Normal saline I.V., T.K.O..
已经用了2单位纳洛酮和一剂葡萄糖
Two of narcan, an amp of glucose on board.
准备把她移到床上
Let's move her on a count--
一 二 三
One, two, three.
生命体征稳定 血压100/70 呼吸频率18
Vitals are stable, B.P. 100/70, pulse 110, resps 18.
我们到的时候她已经昏迷了 昏迷评分5分
On our arrival she was comatose, G.C.S. 5.
我出去了 抓紧时间
I'm out of here. Carpe diem.
再见 多尔西
See you, Dorsey.
做个血常规和生化七项检测
Let's get a C.B.C. and a chem seven.
她有牙龈肿大
She has gingival hypertrophy.
服用苯妥英钠导致的
Dilantin level?
是的 她可能患有癫痫病
Yeah. She's probably epileptic.
巴宾斯基反射阴性
Babinski's downgoing.
瞳孔呈等大圆形且有反应 角膜反射正常
Pupils equal round, reactive, corneal reflex normal.
深层肌腱反射两侧都为1+
D.T.R.'s one plus equal bilaterally.
枕部有小挫伤
Small occipital contusion.
要做个CT检查吗
You want a C.T.?
不用 看看她的反应怎么样
No. Let's see how she responds.
仰卧位颈椎X光
Cross-table C-spine.
我们应该跟警♥察♥进行确认
We should check with the police.
看看他们有没有查到身份信息
See if they've come up with identification.
以防万一 我去给儿童与家庭服务处打电♥话♥
I'll call Child And Family Services too, just in case.
莉迪亚 能去清理出二床吗
Lydia, why don't you clear out curtain area two?
把她转移到那
Put her in there.
今天可够忙的
Busy day.
你好
Yeah, hi.
皮特 皮特
Peter. Peter!
我想要你知道
I want you to know
并不是我想要来县总医院
that I didn't try to come to county.
我申请了县上几乎
I applied to practically every other hospital
其它所有的医院
In the county.
只有这家急诊室还在需要人轮值
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表