剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
马利克 这么说不公平
Malik, that's not fair.
所以这些孩子就该那么活着吗
You think these kids deserve to be living like that?
个人责任去哪了
Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
所以大家都要负相同的责任
You think it's equal?
他是外科医生 我是消防员
He's the surgeon, I'm the fireman.
只有你才会想得那么简单
You would find it that simple
因为大家都这么认为
maybe because we all know
现有的体制对每个人都是公平的
the system works the same for everybody.
体制挺倾向你的 医生大人
The system seems to be working pretty well for you, doc.
你根本不懂什么才是对我公平的体制
You don't know a damn thing about what works for me.
皮特 你去哪了 我一直在呼你
Peter, where have you been? I've been paging you.
创伤二室
Trauma two.
到底怎么回事
What the hell was that all about?
你挑的事
You, man, that's what.
洛雷塔
Loretta?
她的一个孩子病了
Yes. One of her kids.
喉咙疼 体温38.3
Sore throat. Temp's 101.
罗斯呢
Where's Ross?
还在忙那些孩子
Still tied up with those kids.
洛雷塔 近来如何
Loretta, how you been?
挺好的 这是安妮
Good. This is Annie.
这是我的小吉米
This is my Jimmy.
-他喉咙痛 -是吗
- His throat's sore. - Oh, yeah?
让我检查一下 吉米
Well, let me take a look there, jimmy.
很好
Great.
吉米 把嘴张开
Jimmy, can you open up your mouth?
把舌头伸出来 很好 说啊
Stick out your tongue. That's good. "Ahh."
吞咽的时候痛吗
Does that hurt when you swallow?
这样也疼吧
That hurts, too, huh?
腺体肿大
Glands are swollen.
他的扁桃体还在
He still has his tonsils.
是链球菌性咽炎 吉米
You got a little strep throat, Jimmy.
别担心 我们马上就治
But don't worry. We can clear that right up.
安妮 你怎么样 喉咙疼吗
How about you, Annie? You throat's sore at all?
我没事
I'm okay.
妈妈 你感觉怎样
And mom, how are you doing?
我感觉很好
I'm doing really good.
我还在办公室工作
I still got that office job.
我们搬了新家
We moved into a new house.
盆腔炎还没痊愈吗
P.I.D. hasn't cleared up?
有时候还是会流血
I get a little bleeding sometimes.
莉迪亚 把孩子带到外面去
Lydia, why don't you take the kids outside
我好跟这位妈妈谈谈
And I can talk to mom.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
好吧 孩子们 我们这有电影看
Come on, guys, I think We got some videos around here someplace.
看过狮子王吗
You've seen the Lion King?
-没 -你看过
- No. - Yes, you have.
走吧
Go on.
我马上就出去 走吧
I'll be out in a minute. Go on.
流血有多久了
So, how long have you been bleeding?
怎么了
What do we have?
七岁男童 右侧腹股沟可复性小肿块
Seven-year-old male. Small, reducible right-sided inguinal mass.
迈克 这位是皮特医生
Michael, this iPeter. He's a doctor.
他来为你治疗 好吗
He's going to help you feel better, okay?
今早也是你呼的我
You paged me this morning too?
对 你在哪
Yeah. Where were you?
在外科查房♥
On surgical rounds,
那时你正好用无关紧要的事来打扰我
which you put me off for nothing.
抱歉 我以为你被派到急诊室
Excuse me. I thought you were assigned to the E.R.
不是 我被派到外科
No, I'm assigned to the surgical service.
只是负责急诊
I cover the E.R.
所以有人呼我的话 最好等着我
When I'm paged, I expect somebody to be waiting for me when I come down.
今天我们这有点忙
We've been a little busy down here today.
快好了 迈克
Almost over, Michael. Almost.
这没疝气
There's no hernia.
再检查一下
Check him again.
你在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
-皮特 -没有
- Peter. - It's not there.
没有才怪
The hell it isn't.
再查查
Check him again.
还是可复性的
It's still reducible.
我给他安排手术时间
I'll put him on the surgical schedule.
明天手术
Operate tomorrow.
你们着手术前检查
Draw pre-op labs.
皮特 你怎么回事
Peter, what is the matter with you?
如果是生我的气 那就冲我来
If you're angry with me, you take it out on me,
别对小男孩发火
not on some little boy.
-什么 -康妮 让我们单独谈一下
- What? - Give us a minute, connie.
里面的男孩害怕得要死
That little boy in there is scared to death
你却像塞火鸡似的戳他的肚子
and you're poking around on him like you're stuffing a turkey
还告诉他需要手术
telling him how he needs surgery?
他以前连医生都没见过
He's never even seen a doctor.
说完了
Is that it?
没说完
No, that's not it.
如果是我们之间的误会 翻篇吧
If this is about you and me, get over it.
如果是关于别的事 也翻篇吧 我受够了...
If it's about something else, get over that too. I am sick of...
站住 听我说
Don't you turn your back on me.
那男孩需要同情
That little boy in there needs compassion.
如果你连同情心都没有
If you can't find that in yourself,
就抓紧转行吧
get out of medicine.
69岁男性
69-year-old male,
有心梗病史
history of M.I.
突发性胸口痛
Experienced sudden onset of chest pain.
服了一片硝酸甘油 联络了他的儿子
Took a nitro tab, called his son.
抢救人员发现他时已不省人事
Paramedics found him unconscious.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
插了管 病人低血压 血压40
They tubed him. He's hypotensive. 40 pul.
纯氧
O2 100%.
准备12导联心电监护 脉搏血氧仪
Let's get a 12-lead, pulse ox,
做胸透 血常规 生化七项 心肌酶
chest x-ray, C.B.C., chem seven, cardiac enzymes
和血气分♥析♥检查
and grab a blood gas.
你是他儿子
You're the son?
是
Yes.
他以前心脏病发作过吗
He's had a heart attack before?
两年前
About two years ago.
病人缺氧
He's hypoxic.
双侧啰音
Rales bilaterally.
颈静脉扩张
Jugular venous distension.
哈蕾 约B超
Haleh, let's get an echo.
多巴胺
Dopamine?
每分钟200微克
200 mikes per minute.
叫心脏科
Call cardiology.
我是格林医生 您贵姓
I'm Dr. Greene. You're mister..?
米尔斯 霍华德·米尔斯
Mills, Howard mills.
你父亲心脏衰竭
Your father's in heart failure.
原因尚不清楚
It's too early to know what's happened.
我们正在为他检查
We're running tests.
一有结果我们会立即通知你
We'll let you know as soon as we know.
我可以留下陪他吗
Can't I stay with him?
你还是去喝杯咖啡 这交给我们
Why don't you get some coffee and let us do our work.
你父亲一旦情况稳定
When your father's stabilized
我会叫你来 好吗
I'll come get you, okay?
好
Okay.
波比 抱歉我晚了
Bobby, sorry I'm late.
没事儿
No problem.
喝咖啡吗
How about a cup of coffee?
才一个多礼拜
It's only about a week old.
不了 我都喝了十来杯了
No. I'm on my tenth cup or so.
我白连夜
I was on all night.
怎么样
How's it been going?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表