剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
其实你也可以过来帮珍妮佛和瑞秋买♥♥礼物
Actually, you could come and shop for Jennifer and Rachel.
瑞秋的礼物是辆自行车
Rachel's getting a bike.
珍妮佛的礼物已经解决了
Jennifer already has her present.
我答应冒着严寒 陪着她和她爸妈
I agreed to spend four-- count them-- four wintery days
在希博伊根待整整四天
with her folks in Sheboygan.
-和牧师待四天吗 -没错
- Four days with the reverend? - Yeah.
与上帝同行
Go with god.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她醒过来了
She's coming around.
你好 雷巴 我是刘易斯医生
Hi, Reba. I'm Dr. Lewis.
你知道你现在在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
医院
Hospital?
你记得发生什么了吗
Do you remember what happened?
不记得
No.
癫痫后犯糊涂是正常的
It's normal to be confused after a seizure after a seizure.
我们还想让她留院...
We want to keep her in the hospital for a...
5单位安定
Valium five.
这是怎么了
What's happening?!
5单位安定
Valium five.
脉搏血氧85
Pulse ox 85.
把氧气罩给她戴回去
Put her back on the mask.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
求你们救救她
Help her, please!
乌泽里奇医生
Doctor...Dr. Vucelich.
我是卡特 约翰·卡特
Uh, Carter, John Carter.
卡特 没错
Ah, Carter, yes.
我五点和你的导师马修斯医生见面 对吗
I'm seeing your Dr. Matthews at 5:00?
不 其实我是本顿医生的学生
Well, no. Actually, I'm Dr. Benton's student.
这样的话 我之后要见的就是他了
In that case, I look forward to seeing him later.
其实 他没报名
Well, no. Actually, uh, he's not signed up.
我知道他是想报名的
I know he wanted to be,
但我想你的名额已经满了
but I believe your list was full.
卡特 你没必要掩护他
Carter, you don't have to cover for him.
如果他没兴趣的话...
If the man isn't interested...
不不不 他有兴趣
No, no, no, no. He's interested.
他太有兴趣了
He's definitely interested.
老实说 是我忘替他报名了
But to be honest, I forgot to sign him up.
他很不开心
He was pretty upset.
我懂了 那这下我得
I see. Well, I guess I'm going to have
替你打打掩护了
to cover for you then.
你让他六点钟过来吧
Why don't you send him in at 6:00?
你脖子上的好像是吻痕 卡特
I think it's a hickey you have on your neck, Carter.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
输了20单位安定了
That makes 20 of valium.
癫痫持续多久了
How long has she been seizing?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
给她加苯妥英钠
Let's load her with dilantin.
900毫克 每分钟50毫克
900 milligrams at 50 a minute.
她可能把缝线撕开了
She's probably tearing her sutures out.
她吸毒吗
Is she on any drugs?
不吸
No.
有糖尿病吗
Diabetic?
没有
No.
她对利多卡因过敏吗
Is she allergic to lidocaine?
利多卡因
Lidocaine?
类似于奴佛卡因
It's like Novocain.
缝线前他们可能给她注射过
They would have given it to her before the sutures.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们给她注射了好多东西
They were injecting a lot of stuff.
别用苯妥英钠
Hold the dilantin!
准备800单位苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
800 phenobarb.
她可能是利多卡因中毒
Could be lidocaine toxicity.
给她测个浓度
Get a level.
注射了100
100 in.
康妮 联♥系♥一下圣安妮医院的巴克利医生
Connie, get a hold of a Dr. Barkley at St. Anne's
让他尽快把她的病历传真过来
and have him fax her chart A.S.A.P.
我这周已经让你夜班调休了
I know I gave you nights off this week...
忘记谢谢你了
I forgot to thank you.
虽然并没有什么用
Not that it did any good.
哈德森求我今晚替他值班
Hudson pleaded with me to cover for him tonight.
所以你不能替鲍尔斯值班了
So you couldn't cover for Bowers then?
我很强 但不至于同时顶替俩
I'm good, Mark, but not that good.
雷巴·希波利的癫痫发作原因
Reba Siburry's seizures.
圣安妮医院给她注射了中毒剂量的利多卡因
St. Anne's gave her a toxic dose of lidocaine?
浓度都达到9了
Her level was nine.
错过一场好戏啊
Missed all the fun.
这能写成一份很出彩的病例报告
This would make a terrific case report.
摩根斯坦可想找个人
Morgenstern's dying to have somebody present
在急诊医学学术会议上汇报文章了
a paper at the S.A.E.M. Conference.
我可以考虑接受这个殊荣
I could use the credit.
医院承担差旅费
The hospital pays for the trip.
差旅费
Trip?
在迈阿密开
It's in Miami.
看样子是个不得了的机会
Sounds like a terrific opportunity.
我没法写篇文章再去汇报
I can't write and present a paper.
你绝对可以
Sure, you can.
同时还要照顾苏西吗
And take care of Susie?
我以为你♥爸♥爸会帮你分担呢
I thought your dad was gonna help pick up this lap.
可我还是连早上梳妆打扮的空闲都没有
I still barely have time to get dressed in the morning.
我可以帮你调整排班
I can help with your schedule here.
谢谢 这样太好了
Thanks. That's great,
但我还是没办法
but I can't spend my days off
把时间都用来去医学图书馆做研究 还要出差
in the med library doing research and a trip.
好吧
Okay.
你很失望吗
Are you disappointed?
当然没有
Of course not.
你觉得我应该去汇报
Think I should do it?
苏珊 你自己说了算
Susan, it's your decision.
你心里有没有个声音告诉你去伤害自己
Do your voices tell you to harm yourself?
伤害别人呢
Harm anyone else?
声音 声音... 我听不见
Voices, voices... I don't-I don't
我听不见什么声音
I don't hear, uh, you know, voices.
想留在医院里吗
Want to stay in the hospital?
我没疯
I'm not, uh... crazy,
还是什么的 不像你们想的那样
or whatever, what you think.
但你可以试试最新的药物
No, no, but you might want to try new medicines,
少了些副作用...
fewer side effects...
谢谢 不用
Thank you, no.
我还有事要做
I have work to do.
借用一下行吗
May I?
给 乔什
Here, Josh.
你每天吃什么 乔什
How are you going to eat, Josh?
肯德基
The Colonel makes me chicken.
住哪儿
And sleep?
我自己盖房♥子
I'm, uh... building a house.
外面太冷了
It's cold outside.
我知道 我有件夹克
I-I know! I have... I have a jacket.
我知道怎么照顾自己
I know, um, how to take care of myself.
我是个成年人
I'm... I am a man.
好的
Okay.
乔什 见到你很高兴
Josh, it was nice meeting you, okay?
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
你们可以收留他吗
Can you hold him?
不可以
Nope.
一天都不可以
Not even for a day?
我可以联络几家中途之家 肯定有地方安置他
I could call some halfway houses. I'm sure I can place him.
提高环境适应能力的住宿式社区机构
眼下他没有伤害自己或他人的危险
He's in no imminent danger to himself or anyone else.
我爱莫能助
There's nothing I can do.
他能在街上照顾好自己吗
Can he take care of himself on the street?
他自己说可以
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表