剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
如果这次出了事
If this hits the fan
别指望你的同事会支持你
don't expect your colleagues to line up with support.
自食其果吧
Reap as you sow.
7.43元
7.43.
我请客
I got it.
不
No.
不 不 下次你来
No, no, you get it next time.
你站前面吧
Why don't you go ahead.
该死
Oh, damn it.
结果出来了
Labs are up.
他们能等十分钟
They can wait ten minutes.
最好别等 你们先吃 我一会来
Better not, you guys go ahead, I'll catch up.
你的汤会凉的
Your soup will get cold.
十六岁 有多处撕裂伤
16 years old, multiple lacerations
脸 胸 还有腹部都有挫伤
and bruises to face, chest and abdomen.
-左胫骨和面骨可能骨折 -让一下
- Possible fractured left tib-fib and facial fracture. - Excuse me.
有人看见戴尔了吗
Anybody seen Dale?
能搬动吗
You got that?
这家伙肯定把某人惹毛了
This guy sure pissed somebody off.
现场的小伙说他刚脱离了帮派
Kids at the scene said he just got jumped out of a gang.
我能帮上忙吗
Can I do something?
你想主刀就来吧
You want to run it, run it.
气道
Airway?
气道开放 气管无偏差
Patent. No tracheal deviation.
胸腹部有挫伤
Bruises on chest and abdomen.
耳道无出血
No blood in canal.
拍一个颈椎 胸部和头部的CT
Let's get a C-spine, chest and head C.T.
瞳孔
Pupils?
圆形 两侧等大 对光有反应
Round, equal and reactive.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
维吉尔
Virgil.
血压下降到60了
B.P. is down 60.
卡特
Carter?
他肯定哪儿在出血
He's bleeding from somewhere.
在哪
Where?
呼吸声正常
Good breath sounds.
说明出血点不在胸部
That clears the chest.
背后没有出血迹象
There are no marks on his back.
肯定是在腹部
Must be the belly.
拿灌洗包
Lavage kit!
拿个灌洗包来
Lavage kit, please.
11号♥手术刀
Number 11 blade.
你之前操作过吗
You ever done this before?
今天第一次
Not until today.
卡特医生
Well, Mr. Carter,
看来你终于开始实际操作了
I see you're finally getting a procedure.
离手
Leave.
好了 开始吧
Okay, go.
确定你进入的是腹膜
Make sure you're into the peritoneum.
进去了
I'm in.
把生理盐水接上
Hook up the saline.
伸长管
And extension tubing.
看起来他很清楚自己在做什么
Almost looks like he knows what he's doing.
她怎么样了
How is she?
稍微好了点
A little better.
我在她的动脉里插了根导管
I put a catheter in her artery
以便于抽血
to make it easier to draw blood.
我没看见其他医生会守在她床旁一整天
I don't see any other doctor sitting by her bed all day.
谢谢你照顾我的妻子
Thank you for taking care of my wife.
门多萨先生
Mr. Mendoza,
你先前问起
When you asked earlier
是否发现阑尾发炎的时候
if the appendicitis could have been caught,
我没有给你全面的回答
I didn't, uh, give you a full answer.
让你妻子出院的医生是我
I'm the doctor who discharged your wife.
要是我检查了她
If I'd examined her,
我可能就会发现了
I probably would have caught it.
但我没有
But... I didn't.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有
Nothing.
腹部没有出血
No blood in the belly.
血压下降至40
B.P.'s down to 40.
哪里在出血
Where's the bleed?
检查过背部了吗
You check his back?
来看吧
Take a look.
翻身
Here we go.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make sense.
可能是血压带坏了
Maybe it's a faulty pressure cuff.
结肠没问题
Colon's clear.
结论下太早了
Whoa. Spoke too soon.
一定是喷出了血块
Must have blown a clot.
那该死的伤口在哪
Where is that damn wound?
这是什么
What's that?
一个很小的刺伤
That is a very small puncture wound,
可能是冰锥造成的
probably an ice pick.
我觉得就是这
Went right by me.
我也觉得
Me too.
来把这孩子送上楼 抓稳他
Let's get this kid upstairs. Catch him up.
你觉得伤到哪了 卡特
Where do you think he took it, Carter?
是肾还是肾动脉
Kidney or renal artery?
肾动脉
Uh, renal.
想来一探究竟吗
Want to come up and find out?
当然
Sure.
把握得不错
Nice catch.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
怎么了
What's going on?
恰好接到了一个创伤病人
Stumbled right into a trauma.
冰锥伤到了肾脏
Ice pick to the kidney.
我们现在要带他上楼
We're taking him up now.
这感觉很奇怪 是吧
This is weird, isn't it?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你还没有见过乔呢 对吧
You haven't really met Joe yet, have you?
你好苏珊
Hi, Susan.
你好乔
Hi, Joe.
我多带了些纸尿裤
I brought extra diapers and, um...
和一些儿科用泰诺 以防她发烧
some baby tylenol in case she gets a fever.
还有
And, uh...
B先生
Oh. Mr. B.
她必须抱着B先生才能睡着
She can't go to sleep without him.
她睡前习惯做些什么呢
What's her bedtime routine?
要洗个澡 然后要读两页图画书
Um, well, a bath and then, um, we read two picture books
还要喂瓶奶 要轻轻摇着她
and, uh, a bottle while she's getting rocked
通常我还会唱歌♥给她听
and usually, I sing to her.
好了 我得走了
All right. I better go.
我们还希望
Uh, we were hoping
你能留下来共进晚餐
you'd stay for dinner.
不 我想算了吧
No, I don't think so.
拜托
Oh, please.
我知道小苏西也会想你留下来的
I know little Sussie would want you to.
她不知道我是谁
She doesn't know who I am.
来吧
Come on.
首先 让我们来回顾一下由我们的卡特医生
First, let's review a relatively simple trauma
负责的简单创伤病例
led by our own Mr. Carter.
注意人员分布不均 都在屏幕右边
Note the uneven distribution of personnel, screen right.
大家像牛羚一样
Everyone clumped together
全都挤在一堆
like a herd of wildebeest getting in each other's way.
而左侧空间没有被充分使用
The left side is under-utilized.
进展怎么样了
How's it going?
非常有启发性
Very enlighting.
接下来我们将看到一个糟糕的创伤卫生示范
Next,we'll see an example of poor trauma hygiene.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表