剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Who else let her do it?
我已经尽力了
I do the best I can.
如果你能多陪陪她
Maybe if you spent more time with her
少在办公室和萨拉鬼混...
and less time at the office with sarah...
整形医生一会儿就到 他需要
The plastic surgeon will be here soon and he will need
一张莫莉的照片
a photo of Molly to help him
以便修复她脸颊上的伤
repair the laceration on her cheek.
同一张照片
Same picture.
日内瓦湖 多好的假期
Lake Geneva, great vacation.
我只需要一张
I just need one.
小宝贝
Hey, pumpkin.
你处理得很好
You handled that very well.
我家里也有过类似情况
I had practice in my own family.
帮帮忙 请帮帮我
Help, help, please help!
请帮帮我
Please, help!
-什么 -求你 求你
- What?! - Please, please!
我弟弟需要帮忙
My brother needs help.
为什么 你在说什么
Why, why? What are you saying?
快 他快淹死了
Hurry, he's going to drown!
坚持住 坚持住
Okay, all right, hang on, hang on.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang on, hang on.
他在隧♥道♥里
He is in the tunnel.
我哥哥被困住了
My brother got trapped!
过来
Come on.
过来
Here you go.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
坚持住 我来了
Hang on! I'm coming in!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我的腿卡住了
My leg's stuck.
坚持 别怕
Hang in there. Don't panic.
我们把你救出去
We'll get you out of here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
本
Ben.
本 你好
Hey, Ben.
我是道格
I'm Doug.
让我看看能不能
Let's see if I can
把这些挡路的东西移开
move some of this stuff out of the way here.
你是怎么被卡在那儿的
How the hell did you get caught in here?
我们本来在河道上面
We were up at the canal
水流突然变得很急
and the water started coming real fast.
帮我把腿拽出来
Just get it out!
妈妈告诉过我们离隧♥道♥远点儿
Mom told us to stay out of the tunnel.
不是我的错 乔伊 水流把我推进来了
It isn't my fault, Joey. The water just pushed me.
别着急 孩子们
Settle down, fellas.
谁都没错
It's nobody's fault.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很冷 腿很疼
I'm cold, and my leg hurts.
让我看看
Let me take a look at it.
你真幸运 我是个医生
It's your lucky day-- I'm a doctor.
先来检查一下 这儿疼吗
Let me check this out. Does this hurt?
很疼
Ow! Yeah, a lot.
别动了
Try not to move it.
骨折了吗
Is it broken?
可能是
It might be.
不
Oh, no!
别哭 本
Don't cry, Ben.
是啊 本 别哭
Yeah, Ben. Don't cry.
我见过比你严重多了的病例
This is nothing compared to what I've seen.
把他拉出来
Get him out, okay?
好 求你 求你 救我出去
Yes. Please, please, get me out of here.
小菜一碟
This is going to be a piece of cake.
我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid
曾经在这样的隧♥道♥里建堡垒
I used to build forts in these tunnels.
真的吗
You did?
是的
Yeah.
但得加小心
You got to watch it, you know.
下雨的时候 水会涨得特别快
When it starts to rain the water comes up pretty fast.
乔伊 听我说
Joey, listen to me.
去找个电♥话♥打911
You go find a phone, you call 911.
叫他们派救援队来
Tell them to send a rescue squad.
好吗 乔伊 快去
All right, Joey? Go.
快去快去
Go! Go! Go!
他要去哪
Where's he going?
这个栅栏锁住了
This grate... this grate is locked.
我得找人帮忙
I'm going to need a little help.
你不是说你行吗
You said you could do it.
那边是什么亮光
What's that light down there?
不知道
I don't know.
我去看看
I'm going to check it out.
别走
Don't leave.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
请不要走
Wait, just don't.
本 我会把你弄出去的
Ben, listen, I'm going to get you out of here.
我保证
I promise you that.
你得帮我个忙 行吗
You got to do me a favor, okay?
你要相信我 做得到吗
You gotta trust me. Can you do that?
好吧
Okay.
好吗
Okay?
现在你要做的就是
Now, here's the first thing I need you to do.
把自己蜷成球状 像这样
You got to curl up, like this, into a ball.
越紧越好
Real tight. As tight as you can.
这样可以让你保暖
That's going to keep you warm.
我去看看那是什么灯光
I'm going to see what that light is
马上就回来
and I'll be back as fast as I can.
像那样蜷成球形
Like a ball. Like that.
蜷紧点
Nice and tight.
就这样
All right!
警告 危险
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本, 听得见我吗
Ben, can you hear me?
听得见
Yeah!
那就好
All right!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还行 你发现什么了吗
Yeah. Did you find something?
快点
Come on, you...
喂 有人吗
Hello, anybody there?
那头锁住了
It was locked!
我好冷
I'm so cold.
没事的 伙计
That's all right, buddy.
你的脚趾能动吗
Can you wiggle your toes?
不行
No.
没事
That's okay.
你的手指呢 能动吗
How about your fingers? Can you move those for me?
行了
There you go.
能感觉到我在捏你的手吗
Can you feel me squeezing your hand?
感觉到一点
A little.
很好 很好
Good! All right, all right.
现在想个暖和的地方
Now all you got to do is just think a warm spot.
想想夏威夷 想想沙哈拉沙漠
You got to think hawaii, and you got to think the sahara desert.
再想想...
You got to think about...
醒醒
Hey, come here.
听着
Listen to me.
你得保持清醒
You got to stay awake for me, all right?
我好累
I'm so tired.
我知道 我们来唱首歌♥吧
I know that. Why don't we just sing a song?
你知道很多歌♥ 对吧
You know songs, don't you?
不
No.
哦 对了
Well... oh, yeah!
那就唱
How about, uh...
"带我去看棒球赛"
"Take me out to the ball game"?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表