剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Can you handle this?
没事 我能走
Yeah, I just need to walk it off.
你要生孩子了
You're having your baby!
天哪
Oh, no.
头部枪伤
GSW to the head.
已有两条大口径静脉通路 血压60/40
Two large-bore IVs, pressure's 60/40
心动过缓 50次
Bradycardic at 50.
李 送到创伤一室
All right, Lee, Trauma 1.
怎么了
What happened?
帮派枪战 衬衫不错
Gang fight. Nice shirt.
我死定了
I'm a dead man.
欢迎回来 卡特
Hey! Welcome back, Carter.
卡特医生
Hey, Dr. Carter, I presume.
-皮肤晒的不错 -多谢
- Great tan. - Thanks.
杰瑞 本顿医生在哪儿
Jerry. Where's Dr. Benton
他找我了吗
And has he been asking about me?
有几次 他去做手术了
Yeah, once or twice, and he's up in surgery.
紧急剖腹产 孕妇枪伤
Crash section-- pregnant woman got shot.
他刚崴了脚
He just limped up.
格林医生
Hi, Dr. Greene!
那是谁
Hey! Who is that?
我想是卡特 本顿医生的学生
Carter, I think. Dr. Benton's student.
告诉他慢点
Well, tell him to slow down.
我每天都在给心内科打电♥话♥
I am on the phone with cardiology every day.
他们总说心脏监护室满员
They claim the CCU's full.
我上去看过 还有空位
I go up, there are empty beds.
我们这里有个排除心梗的病人 两天了
We had a rule-out MI here for two days.
你已经是主治医师了
Hey, you're an attending now.
你能独♥立♥和其他科室
You got a problem with another department,
处理问题
you solve it.
今天有几个三年级学生来找你
You've got new third-years today.
今天
Today?!
四个
Four of them.
精神焕发的年轻人
Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
四点的员工会议 别忘了
And staff meeting at 4:00, don't forget.
别忘了什么
Forget what?
我的第一次例会 四点
My first staff meeting's today at 4:00.
头儿 大老板想要什么
Hey, little boss, what'd the big boss want?
一些关于我接受
Something about me accepting
我职务重担的事
the heavy mantle of my new position.
新官上任啊
You set the tone?
你懂我的意思了
You got the drift.
你现在有现金吗
How are you set for cash?
你想要回两百块
You need that 200 bucks back?
我现在手头就有点紧
I'm a little strapped for cash right now.
不 我在排下周的值班表
No, I'm making out the schedule for next week.
我觉得也许你可以值个大夜班
I thought maybe you could pull a graveyard attending shift.
这样可以多赚点钱
Put a little extra cash in your pocket?
-你认真的吗 -是的 就这么定了
- Really? - Yeah. Consider it done.
好极了
Great.
-格林医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Greene? - Yeah?
我遇到了三个走失儿童
I got three lost sheep
他们自称自己是医学生
claim to be medical students.
我以为会来四个
I thought there were four of them.
有一个在询问躁郁症病人的病史
One's doing a history of a bipolar.
她下周二估计才能干完
She'll be done by the next Tuesday.
-伙计们 这边走 我是格林医生 -杰瑞
- This way, guys. I'm Dr. Greene. - Jerry,
儿科这边有什么好推荐吗
anything of the pediatric persuasion up there?
有一位病人是北欧的空姐
I've got a Scandinavian flight attendant
她的脚踝肿了 而且还耳朵痛
with a bum ankle and an earache.
你把她留给了我
And you saved her all for me?
我爱你 大块头 你知道的对吧
I love you, big man, you know that.
十月怀胎呀
Nine months pregnant.
还没找到子弹吗
Couldn't find the bullet?
肯定在子♥宫♥里
It's got to be in the uterus somewhere.
她的血压已经快撑不住了
Her pressure's barely holding.
没时间浪费了
No time to waste.
卡特 别费心进手术室了
Carter. Don't bother coming in here.
对不起 我直接从机场赶来的
Sorry. I came straight from the airport.
移开膀胱瓣
Retract the bladder flap.
波斯湾大风暴来袭 菲利斯飓风
Big storm in the Gulf, Hurricane Phyllis.
你的学生吗
Your student?
我可不想承认
Don't remind me.
晒得不错
Nice tan.
那位学生 在解剖构造中
So, student, what is the most important
哪个部位是最重要必须去识别的
anatomical structure to identify?
是子♥宫♥吗
Uh... the uterus?
是输尿管
Ureter.
切了输尿管你麻烦就大了 她就没法小便了
Cut that, you're in big trouble-- she can't pee.
这孩子叫什么
What's its name?
卡特
Carter.
卡特 基础解剖学
Carter, basic anatomy:
形成骨盆底的肌肉是什么
what muscle forms the floor of the pelvis?
提肛肌
Levator ani.
卵巢动脉在哪里从主动脉分出...
The ovarian artery comes off the aorta just above the...
我知道卵巢动脉是从主动脉的...
I know the ovarian artery comes off the aorta to, uh...
肠系膜下动脉上面
Inferior mesenteric artery.
叫他"学生"不正意味着
The word "student" doesn't that imply
实际上你应该
that you're actually supposed to
教给他点东西吗 皮特
be teaching him something, Peter?
你好
Hello.
我是罗斯医生 你一定是...
I'm Dr. Ross and you must be...
赫尔达
Hulda.
赫尔达
Hulda.
这名字真好听 赫尔达
What a beautiful name, Hulda.
你哪里觉得不舒服
What seems to be the problem?
我不小心扭到了脚 非常疼
I hurt my ankle, and it hurts very much.
我们来看看
Let's take a look at it.
有人把伏特加的小瓶子丢到了过道上
A man dropped his little vodka bottle in the aisle
结果她踩到滑倒了
and she slipped.
好痒
Tickle.
哈蕾 麻烦你带她去拍片
Haleh, lateral A.P.
侧位 前后位以及斜位
and oblique views, please.
赫尔达 看起来骨头没断
Hulda, it doesn't seem to be broken.
我们会带你去照X光
We're going to get some X rays
然后为了安全起见 可能会考虑上石膏
and we may want to consider a cast, just to be safe.
还有我的耳朵
Oh, and my ear.
非常疼
It's very sore.
疼了好几个月了 因为...
For many months, all this...
我要一直飞上飞下的
going up and coming down, I think.
好吗
Yes?
今天我们非常忙
Look, we're really busy today
我事先也不知道你们会来
and I didn't know you were coming
所以你们必须现在这里待一会
so you're going to have to park yourselves
等我有空的时候 我会来带你们
in here for a while, and I'll come round you up
熟悉这里的环境 好吗
when I get a minute, okay?
你们拿好了
Here you go.
《哈里森内科学》
Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
这里有卷一 卷二和卷三
rosen volumes one, two and three.
去读吧
Start reading.
那几个人是谁
Hey, who's that?
医学生
Med students.
我让他们读《哈里森内科学》
I gave them Harrison's.
那他们可有的忙了
Wow. That'll keep them busy.
我需要你去二床看看
I need you in Curtain Two.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
其实还有一个医学生
Listen, there's another student
带着一个躁郁症病人不知道在哪转悠呢
floating around someplace with a bipolar.
你能去找到他们吗
Could you find them?
好的
Yeah.
谁会当上新主任
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表