剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
你自己设计的
You designed that yourself?
是 你可以游泳时穿
Yeah. You can swim in it
或者在腰间系一块披巾
or you can wrap a scarf from your waist
穿到街上去
and wear it out on the town.
她说的"你"指谁
Who does she mean by "you"?
我下周要与投资人见面
I'm meeting with investors next week
商议设计一整个系列
about designing a whole line.
我要为它命名"兰迪设计"
I'm gonna call it "Randi-wear."
很好记
Catchy.
你们想投资的话
Oh. Well, you want to invest,
现在就是好时机
now is the time.
关于这个 祝你们大家都晚安
On that note, I will bid you all a fond good eve.
今天真是没有韦弗的美好一天
It's been a wonderful, Weaverless day.
晚安
Nighty-night.
他还是单身吗
Is he single?
是的
Yeah.
凯莉 你丈夫的手术完成了
Carrie, your husband's out of surgery.
他的胳膊重新接好了
They were able to reattach his arm.
你...
You...
你说过重新接好的几率很小
You said the chances of that happening were small.
现在还不能确定
We're not out of the woods yet.
我们仍需等待
We'll still have to wait
观察组织能否在创伤中保存下来
and see if the tissue can survive the trauma.
你们这里有安定什么的吗
Do you have any Valium in there or something?
没有处方 我无法给你拿药
I can't give you anything without a prescription
但我可以为你开个病历...
but I can start a chart...
不 没事 不用
No, that's okay. No.
先来根烟吧
Try a cigarette first.
你不能
You can't...
在这里吸烟
smoke in here.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
凯莉
Carrie?
这是个好消息
This is good news.
是
Yeah.
太好了
It's great.
打扰了 罗太太
Excuse me. Mrs. Leow?
我是
Ah, yes?
我是格林医生
I'm Dr. Greene,
我是急诊室的主治医师
I'm the attending physician here in the E.R.
我想和你谈谈佳佳的状况
I'd like to talk to you about Chia-chia.
佳佳出问题了吗
Something is wrong with Chia-chia?
不是 不是
No, no, no.
我之前和罗斯医生谈过
I was talking with Dr. Ross
你同意进行的治疗
about the treatment you agreed to.
我想确保
And I want to make sure
你明白相关的一切
that you understood everything that was involved.
好的
Yes.
这种药的副作用
The side effects of the medicine
可能非常痛苦
can be very painful.
有时比脑膜炎本身的症状更严重
Worse, sometimes, than the symptoms of the meningitis.
更严重
Worse?
是的 我想确认你了解
Yes. I want to be sure that you know
如果你不想让他经历这些
that if you don't want to go through that,
我们可以用让他舒适的药
we can give you medicine to make him comfortable.
你可以带他回家
You can take him home.
但...他会生病
But, uh... he will be sick.
罗太太 这种药之前不管用
Mrs. Leow, the fact that the medicine failed once before
表明再用的话 有很大的几率
means that there's a strong possibility
还会不管用
that it may fail again.
即使我们治好了脑膜炎
Even if we could cure the meningitis,
你儿子的艾滋病已经是晚期了
your son's AIDS is very advanced.
不管是否治疗
With or without treatment,
现实来说 只是时间问题了
realistically, we're only looking at a matter of days.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你需要做出决定 你和你儿子
You need to decide how you and your son
想要如何度过最后的日子
want to spend those days.
但是 罗斯医生
But, uh, Dr. Ross...
但是
But...
他
He...
他说
He said...
你检查过他的诊后记录了吗
You went over his aftercare?
检查过了
I did.
需要为鲁博先生除脓肿
Mr. Lubow needs his boil drained.
又来了一个外伤患者
We got a fresh trauma pulling in.
卡特 你接手他
Carter, you take him.
莉迪亚 是你拿走了二室的注射器吗
Lydia, did you take the syringe in room two?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
丢了五毫克吗♥啡♥
I lost five milligrams of morphine.
病人什么情况
What do we have?
这个警♥察♥被打得很惨
This cop is beat up pretty bad.
牙也掉了
He's missing teeth.
下巴好像骨折了
Look like his jaw's broke.
肋骨骨折
Busted ribs.
他叫什么
What's his name?
马佐维克
Mazovick.
怎么会这样
How did it happen?
他在追捕一名嫌疑犯的时候狠狠地摔了一跤
He was in pursuit of a suspect and took a bad fall.
好了 先把他的衣服脱掉
All right, let's get his clothes off.
找个口腔医生来固定牙齿
Let's get an oral surgeon here and wire his teeth.
他的下颌骨骨折
We got a mandible fracture.
叫X光来拍片
Call X-ray.
右边有捻♥发音
Crepitus on the right.
没有呼吸音
Absent breath sound.
肺部衰竭吗
Collapsed lung?
拿胸管包来
Chest tube tray coming up.
做好准备 给他盖上消毒巾
Prep and drape him.
再见 医生
See you around, Doc.
十号♥手术刀
Number ten blade?
是的
Yeah.
"听到克里斯托弗·罗宾的呼哧和喷嚏声
"Christopher Robin had wheezles and sneezles.
"他们把他塞进床上
"They bundled him into his bed.
"他们给了他治流鼻涕的药
"They gave him what goes with the cold in the nose
还给了他点感冒药"
and some more for the cold in his head."
艾伦·亚历山大·米尔恩[《小熊维尼》创作者]
A.A. Milne?
《现在我们六岁了》
Now we are six.
屹耳是我的最喜欢的角色
Eeyore was my favorite.
我喜欢跳跳虎
Tigger.
要开始了吗
So it's time to get started?
是的 帮我把盘子推过来
Yeah. Just slide that tray over here for me.
我刚要开始
Hi. I was just about to get started.
我想带他回家
I want to take him home.
现在吗
Now?
是的
Yes.
我们 我们讨论过这个问题了
We... we discussed this.
虽然现在看来过程很痛苦
Now, this is a painful procedure
但这是我们为他争取更多时间
but it's the best shot we have
最好的机会
of buying him more time.
我不想让他再经历痛苦了
I don't want him to have more pain.
我想让他和我一起回家
I want him home with me.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我的决定是错的吗
Do you think I make a bad decision?
没有 我觉得你的决定没错
No, I think you're making the right decision.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你开点药 让他在家能好过点
I'll get you the medication to keep him comfortable at home.
妈带你回家
Ma dai ni hui jia.
好不好
Hao bu hao?
卡萝 你来看看这个
Carol, you got to come see this.
会血流不止的
It won't stop coming out.
血流不止
It won't stop...
算是找到我丢了的吗♥啡♥
Found my missing morphine.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表