剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Can you talk to that lady?
她是谁
Who is she?
是闯红灯那个瘾君子的母亲
The mother of the junkie that ran the red light.
女士 我是刘易斯医生
Ma'am... I'm Dr. Lewis.
你负责我儿子吗
Oh. You worked on my son?
没错
Yes, I did.
他们说你救了他的命
They told me you saved his life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们告诉你发生什么事了吗
Did they tell you what happened?
是的 有些蠢货撞到他了
Yeah. Some idiot crashed into him.
不 是他闯红灯了
No. He ran a red light.
有目击证人
There were eyewitnesses.
你儿子当时受了酒精和可♥卡♥因♥影响
Your son was under the influence of alcohol and cocaine.
我儿子不吸毒
My son doesn't use drugs.
你跟警♥察♥说去吧
Tell it to the police.
警♥察♥
The police?
没错 他的毒理分♥析♥呈阳性
Yeah. His tox screen was positive.
你举报他了吗
You reported him?
是法律要求的
It's required by the law.
检查结果错了
The test was wrong.
你儿子喝醉了
Your son was drunk.
可♥卡♥因♥上头 还开车
Coked out of his mind, got behind the wheel.
导致三人入院
Put three people in the hospital.
一个小女孩已经死了
And killed a little girl!
爸 你听见我刚说什么了吗
Dad, did you hear what I said?
爸
Dad?
信♥号♥♥不好 听不清了
Oh, I'm losing you. I'm losing you.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
靠岸后打给我 好吗
All right, you got to call me when you dock. Okay?
一位血液学家几分钟后就到
A hematologist is gonna be down in a few minutes.
他想再多做点检查
He's gonna want to run some more tests.
血液学家
A hematologist?
那是什么
What is that?
是治疗血液的医生
It's a blood doctor.
我为什么非见他不可
Why do I have to see him?
你有很严重的贫血 我们需要查明原因
You are severely anemic, and we need to find out why.
我不懂
I'm not understanding you.
贝伦森医生到的时候会向你解释清楚
Dr. Berenson will explain it all to you when he gets here.
好吧 贫血怎么治
All right, what is the treatment for anemia?
如果不做进一步检查 我也无法告知
I really couldn't tell you without doing more tests.
等等
Well, hold on a second.
这有多严重
How serious is this?
我现在没法说
I wouldn't even hazard a guess.
贝伦森医生到场后会向你解释清楚一切
Dr. Berenson will explain all this to you when he gets here.
我还有别的病人
I got another patient.
失陪了
Excuse me.
都准备好了吗
All set?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
给你惊喜
Surprise.
他因膝盖疼入院
He came in for a sore knee.
谁都会忽略那里
Anyone could have missed that.
他或许会截肢
He could lose his leg.
格林医生
Dr. Greene?
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
卡西·施耐德 医院律师
Kathy Snyder, hospital counsel.
我让她过来的
I asked her to come down.
看来我面临首次医疗事故的诉讼
So guess I'm looking at my first malpractice suit.
未必
Not necessarily.
在我看来
It's my understanding
病人和家属都不清楚
that the patient and his family are unaware
在早期X光上就能看到肿瘤
that the tumor was visible on the earlier X-ray.
没错
Yes.
我们没有法律义务让他们知晓这一情况
There's no legal obligation to make them aware of it.
所以我们就保持沉默吗
So we don't say anything?
说出来又有什么用呢
What good will it do?
说出来会改变治疗结果吗
Will it change the treatment?
不会 这样做你心里舒服吗
No. You comfortable with that?
我认为告诉他们实情并无好处
I don't see any advantage in telling them.
毫无意义
There is none.
那孩子在哪
So where's the kid?
我们把他转移到诊室四了
We moved him to exam four.
他祖父知道癌症的事情吗
Does the grandfather know about the cancer?
我还没告诉他们
I haven't told them yet.
我来说吧
I'll do it.
这样不好 你应该撤出这个病例
That's a not good idea. You should disengage from the case.
卡西说得对 我来处理
Kathy's right. I'll handle it.
我的病例就是我的责任
My case, my responsibility.
*我年轻过春季*
*Younger than springtime am I*
*我比欢声笑语更加愉悦*
*Gayer than laughter am I*
*天使和情人 天堂和*
*Angel and lover, heaven and*
举起手臂 雨果
Raise your arms, Hugo!
*我陪在你身边吗*
*...am I with you.*
天呐 你用掉不少肥皂啊
Oh, man! Use a lot of soap down there.
我一团糟
I'm a mess.
没错 使劲儿搓搓
Yes, you are. Scrub really hard.
等你洗完 我给你拿点干净衣服
When you're done, we'll get you some clean clothes.
我能继续穿我的幸运鞋[一个鞋品牌]吗
Can I keep my Lucky shoes?
如果你再多用点洗发水就行
If you use more shampoo.
两分钟后我们需要一名护士
We need a nurse in two.
实在抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry.
他们那边需要换床单
They need the beds changed.
我马上去
I'll be right there.
我到处找你
Hey. I've been looking everywhere for you.
是的 我要躲出去了
Yeah, I'm hiding out.
你要果汁吗
You want some juice?
好
Sure.
我听说你和病人打了一架
I hear you got in a slap fight with a patient.
感到很不知所措
And lost.
天哪 我只想这个上午赶快结束
Oh, man, I just want this morning to end.
克洛伊怎么样
How is it going with Chloe?
她又想演妈妈
She wants to play mommy again.
我打给了我的律师和警♥察♥
I called my lawyer and the police.
警♥察♥
Police?
对 万一她想带走她呢
Yeah. What if she tries to take her?
也许我可以收买♥♥她
Maybe I can buy her off.
她知不知道你要收养她
Does she know you're adopting her?
不知道 我也不打算告诉她
No, and I'm not going to tell her.
等一下
Wait a minute.
怎么了
What?
我以为你的眼睛是棕色的
I thought your eyes were brown.
多花十五块钱 就能变成蓝色
Oh. For 15 extra bucks, they can be blue.
看起来怪怪的吗
Does it look dumb?
没有
No.
我喜欢蓝眼睛
I like blue eyes.
又怎么了
Now what?
我的天
Oh, my god!
打电♥话♥让保安去日托
Call security to day care.
你看起来不错 雨果
Looking good, Hugo.
我们会帮你叫车送你去避难所
We'll call you a cab, and they'll take you to shelter.
我的鞋子怎么办
What about my shoes?
鞋子怎么了
What about them?
我需要点胶带
I need some tape.
给你
Here.
三号♥病房♥的病人需要护士
Patient in three needs a nurse.
我忙着呢
I'm busy.
我需要剪刀
I need scissors.
这个病人快把内脏都吐出来了
This particular patient is puking his guts out.
你需要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
不如帮他拿个呕吐盆
Why don't you get him an emesis basin?
这是护士该做的事
That's a nurse's job.
你能找别的护士去吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表