剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
看了我们挣了几个甜甜圈吃
I think we've earned ourselves a doughnut.
要来点丁可甜甜圈吗
Anyone else want a Dinkle's?
里面有一些
They got some inside.
你自己来点吧
Help yourself.
给我拿一个
Could you bring me back one?
当然
Yeah, you bet.
他正在努力
He's trying.
那我现在就该跟他吃甜甜圈
Now I'm supposed to eat doughnuts with the guy?
劳尔的死跟他没关系 谢普
It's not his fault Raul died, Shep.
也不是你的错
It's not your fault, either.
明白 我知道是谁的错
I know. I know whose fault it is.
是我们服务的这些
It's the fine, upstanding, drugged-out, meth-burning citizens
善良正直嗑药吸毒的市民们的错
we're here to serve.
劳尔就是为这些人死的
That's who Raul died for.
别逗了
Oh, you're kidding.
我真听说了 本年度最佳住院医生
That's what I heard, Resident of the year.
这不是性格竞赛
It isn't a personality contest.
我们要去参加聚会吗
Do we have to go to the party?
聚会上会有蛋糕
There's going to be cake.
看到罗斯医生吗
Anyone seen Dr. Ross?
到休息室看看
Check the lounge.
泰迪 你可是个律师
Ted, you're an attorney
就别再说"相信我"了
never say "Trust me."
离婚官司有双方当事人和双方律师
Divorce wasn't slow and complicated enough
还不够烦的吗
with two parties and two lawyers.
现在又有个调解员掺和进来
Now we have to get a mediator involved.
我不相信离婚
I don't believe in divorce.
我还以为你是个传统女孩
I suspected you were an old-fashioned girl.
我也不相信婚姻
Don't believe in marriage, either.
班顿医生 大人阁下
Dr. Benton, your highness, sir.
布拉德利医生正在找你
Dr. Bradley was looking for you.
什么时候
When?
就刚才 他说跟你写给
Just now. He said it was regarding your letter
道德委员会的信有关
to the ethics committee.
谢谢
Thanks.
我需要帮忙
I need some help.
洛雷塔 我接住你了
Loretta? I got you.
接住你了
I got you. I got you.
把二床腾出来
Clear curtain area two, okay?
我抱住你了
I got you.
我乐意接受现在的安排
I don't pretend to be happy about the situation
我也会为你全力以赴
but I'll do my best for you.
我任何时候都有空
and I'm available at any hour.
她没爱上那个失忆男 对吧
She's not falling for the guy with amnesia, is she?
对 她假装的
Nah, she's faking.
自从她被附身后 性格大变
Every since she got possessed, it's completely changed her personality.
你现在需要我做什么吗
So do you need me for anything right now?
看接下来是什么病人再说吧
Well, we'll see what comes in.
你今年大四
You're fourth year,
所以不需要总是手把手指导你
so you're not going to need a lot of hand holding.
你能让我准时下班就行了
You're going to get me out on time, which works for me.
所以你只要来上班下班我就给你优
So just show up, hang out and you get an "A."
我有预感我们的生活将会永远改变
Something tells me that it will change our lives forever.
他的脑瘤怎么了
What ever happened to his brain tumor?
他遭雷击的时候痊愈了
It was cured when he was struck by lightning.
才不是呢
It was not.
快看
Watch out.
他要给她下药了
He's gonna drug her.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我向你保证
I promise you.
你不会失望的
You will not be disappointed.
血压70/50
B.P.'s 70/50.
做心电图
Get that E.K.G.
你父亲以前心脏有问题吗
Did your father have a history of heart problems?
直到几周前才有
Not before a few weeks ago.
那晚他呼吸困难就去了诊所
He was having trouble breathing that night, so he went to the clinic.
他们说我的心脏泵血不够
They said my heart wasn't pumping hard enough.
他们给你开药了吗
Did they give you any medications?
有 开了
Oh, yeah, they did.
这是药
Here they are.
丹尼 宝贝 住手
Danny, honey, no!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I'm really sorry.
这是什么病人
What do we got?
德拉·诺瓦先生说
Mr. Della Nova's complaining of
感到恶心并且视线模糊
nausea and blurred vision.
干嘛不带他们去候诊室
Why don't you show them to the waiting room.
他什么时候拿到这药的
When did he get this medicine?
18号♥
On the 18th.
心电图结果如何 凯瑞
How's that E.K.G., Kerry?
窦性心动过缓伴二级房♥室传导阻滞
Sinus brady with second-degree A.V. block?
你怎么知道
How'd you guess?
他药吃太多了
Yeah, he took way too many tablets.
剩下的药应该是现在的两倍
He should have twice as many as left.
马利克 验一下毛地黄浓度
Malik, get digi level.
那是什么
What is it?
你父亲服用过量毛地黄
Your father overdosed on digoxin.
问题严重吗
Is that serious?
会很严重 不过我们及时发现
It can be, but we've caught it in time.
用毛地黄抗体还是做灌洗
Stand by with digibind or do you want a lavage?
你定吧
It's all yours.
布拉德利医生
Dr. Bradley.
你刚才在找我 我是班顿
You were looking for me, Dr. Benton.
对 很抱歉拖了这么久才回你的信
Yes. I'm sorry it took so long to respond to your letter.
我知道你是个大忙人
Well, I, uh, I know you're a busy man.
我猜你也是
I gather you are too.
你的信是4月23日写的
Your letter was dated April 23,
但你二月初
but you left Dr. Vucelich's study
就离开乌泽里奇医生的研究组了
in early February?
是的
Uh, that's true.
所以打这份报告
So it took you almost three months to report on
所谓的"无视调研规则"
what you yourself called
需要三个月
"An alarming disregard for research study protocol"?
我当时对指责乌泽里奇医生犹豫不决
Well, I was hesitant to make accusations
你知道像他这样有地位的人
against Dr. Vucelich. I mean, you know, a man of his stature.
我觉得谨慎才是保障
I believe that caution is warranted.
现在把信退给你
Let me return your letter to you now.
这些指控都是真的
these claims are accurate.
我毫不怀疑
Oh, I have no doubt
因为这些都加在乌泽里奇医生的
Since they are reported in the addendum
研究论文的附录里了
To Dr. Vucelich's study.
他承认了
He's owning up to it?
很显然它一直就是这篇发表物的一部分
Apparently, it was always intended to be part of the published article.
乌泽里奇医生什么时候加上附录的
When did Dr. Vucelich add this addendum?
在我发信之前还是之后
Before or after I sent the letter?
无可奉告
I wouldn't be able to answer that.
感觉好些吗
Feeling better?
好点了
Some.
发生什么了
What happened?
你脱水了
You were dehydrated.
我什么都吃不下
I couldn't keep anything down.
肿瘤医生给你开康普辛了吗
Did your oncologist prescribe compazine?
没
No.
你跟他说了你的症状吗
Did you tell him about your symptoms?
我试过 但他很忙
I tried, but he's pretty busy.
我打电♥话♥报告灼伤的事而他从未回我电♥话♥
I called about the burns and he never got back to me.
放疗灼伤
Radiation burns.
我以为放疗都是这样的
I thought it was something that was supposed to happen
但候诊室里另一个女士跟我说
But another woman in the waiting room
我不应该感到灼伤
says I shouldn't be getting burned.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表