剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
to rule out injuries from transmitted forces.
她说的完全正确 皮特
She's right as rain, Peter.
去拍这些片子吧
Order the films.
你跟我来
Come with me.
有一些有意思的克雷氏骨折案例
Got a couple of interesting Colles fractures
你也许会有兴趣
you might want to look at.
见过中耳骨骨折吗
Ever seen a middle ear bone fracture?
-面试怎么样 -很好
- How'd the interview go? - Great.
对方怎么说
What did they say?
他们很满意我
They said I was great.
你拿到这工作了
Did you get the job?
年薪九万 没有病人会死
90 grand a year and nobody dies.
哈利路亚 再会
Hallelujah, auf wiedersehen
一会见
See you around.
你没事吧
You okay?
当然
Sure.
这是你想要的吗
This what you really want?
我能选吗
Do I have a choice?
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉 知道你现在在哪吗
Molly, do you know where you are?
你在医院里
You're in a hospital.
你被车撞到了
You were hit by a car.
我们会好好照顾你的
We're taking very good care of you.
喜欢我的戒指
You like my ring?
我知道你吓坏了 我会陪着你的
I know you're scared, but I'll stay with you.
我们给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥了
We called your parents.
他们一会儿就来了
They'll be here very soon.
好了
Okay.
给她拔管吧 卡特
Let's extubate her. Carter?
潮气量多少
What's her tidal volume?
500毫升 气体正常
500cc's, gases are good.
很好
Excellent.
现在我们要把这个管子拿出来
We're going to take this tube out.
握紧我的手
Squeeze my hand.
一定要确保气囊在下 然后再拔管
Make sure the cuff is down before you extubate her.
很好 现在假装你是要
Good. Now, what I want you to do is pretend you're about
吹灭生日蜡烛
to blow out your birthday candles.
再次深呼吸
Take another deep breath
当我说呼气的时候
and when I say go
用力呼气 好吗
blow out real hard, okay?
呼气
Go.
很好 做得好
Nice. Good job.
很好
Good job.
送她去做脑部CT
Send her for a head CT.
我在诊查二室
I'll be in exam two.
你叫什么
What's your name?
什么
What?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我是哈珀
I'm Harper.
他是约翰
This is John.
莫莉 你好
Hi, Molly.
另一只眼...
Other eye...
你的视神经完全正常
Your optic discs are perfectly normal.
你确定你有青光眼吗
Are you sure that you have glaucoma?
肯定用药起效了
My medicine must be working.
你头晕多久了
How long have you been lightheaded?
我觉得那不是头晕
I wouldn't call it lightheaded.
那感觉像是我漂浮了起来
It's more like I float.
你感觉漂浮多久了
How long have you been floating?
大概两周
About two weeks.
你吸大♥麻♥多久了
How long have you been smoking marijuana?
大概两周
About two weeks.
遇到麻烦了吗
Having trouble?
我把放射科删了
I lost radiology.
真糟
That's bad.
还用说
No kidding.
你有文件恢复盘吗
You have a file recovery disk?
没有
No.
我来试试
Let me have a go at it.
有两个损坏的群集
There are a couple of damaged clusters
但所有文件都没丢
but everything looks intact.
杰瑞 你能帮忙暂管莱布利特夫人的贵重物品吗
Jerry, could you keep Mrs. Riblet's valuables
她要去做CT了
while she gets a CT?
别客气 亲爱的
Help yourself, honey.
我不能留下来看杰拉尔多吗
Can't I stay and watch Geraldo?
那放射线科该多失望啊
And disappoint radiology?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
还记得莫扎特吗
Mozart ring a bell?
《歌♥剧幻想曲》 《魔笛》
Fantasy of The Opera, the Magic Flute?
慈善晚宴
The charity ball?
你答应过会去的
You promised you'd go.
是今晚
That's tonight.
对 我们公♥司♥花了300美元买♥♥的票
Yeah, the tickets cost my company 300 bucks,
所以拿好你的服装 唐璜
so here's your costume-- Don Giovanni.
不 不 这是紧身衣
No, no, it's tights.
我还是穿礼服吧
I'll just wear a tux.
不
No.
七点来接我
Pick me up at 7:00.
也就是你有一个小时的时间换衣服
That'll give you an hour to change.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你要扮成什么
What are you going as?
卡门
Carmen.
别迟到
Don't be late.
好
Yeah.
我觉得你会需要这个的
I think you're going to need this.
威尔森夫人的入院原因是
Mrs. Wilson is being admitted
呕吐咖啡渣样物
with coffee ground emesis.
她在过去三年中因为同样的病征
Patient has been admitted 14 times
入院14次
in the last three years with the same symptoms.
你把她所有的病例表都调出来
I'd like you to order all her charts
将她的出院记录写成总结
and write a summary of all her discharge notes
明天给我
by tomorrow.
电脑修好了吗
You got the computer fixed?
是的 琳达·法雷尔
Yeah, Linda Farrell.
你身上有毒品的味道
You smell like dope.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
和一个病人一起
With a patient.
和西奈山医院联网了吗
Are we hooked up to Mount Sinai?
是的 把他们打得屁滚尿流
Yep, beating the crap out of them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
玩《毁灭战士二》
Playing "Doom II."
玩一局需要多长时间
How long does it take to play?
几个月
Months.
我做过的开胸手术都没那么血腥
I've done thoracotomies that were less bloody.
他只是不明白这手术的教育价值
He just doesn't understand the educational value.
去死 混♥蛋♥ 去死吧
Die, bastard, die!
加油
Come on!
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还好 我知道你们会来的
Okay. I knew you'd come.
小宝贝 小宝贝 我们当然会来
Sweetie, sweetie, of course we would.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你们的女儿会在医院留几天
Your daughter will be here at least several days.
抱歉我先走了
Excuse me.
你们俩会陪着我吗
Will both of you stay with me?
当然了 甜心
Of course, sweetheart.
爸爸呢
And daddy?
你会回来和我们一起住的吧
You'll come back to live with us.
我们一会儿再讨论这个事
We'll talk about that later.
你怎么能让她在雨天骑自行车呢
How could you let her ride her bike in the rain?
别怪到我头上
Don't blame me for this.
还有谁让她这么做的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表