剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I don't play bridge.
这就是我说的
My point exactly.
孩子回家逃不出三个原因
There are three reasons kids come back home.
一 宣布他们要结婚了...
One, to announce they're getting married...
二 心情不好
Two, they're depressed
所以需要回家寄宿三年
And they need a place to sleep for three years
或者第三 他们需要钱
and three, they need money.
我猜是因为钱
My money's on the money.
你一直这么聪明吗
So, were you always so smart?
我以为自己挺聪明 直到选择嫁给了你父亲
Right up until the day I married your father.
道格...
Doug...
这些年来你独自长大
All those years you were growing up
却没能有机会了解自己的父亲...
not knowing about your dad...
这件事我无能为力
I couldn't help you then.
但如果我现在能帮到你
Nothing would make me happier
那是最让我开心的了
than to help you now.
你难道都不想知道
Don't you even want to know
我要拿这笔钱做什么吗
What I'm going to use the money for?
你想告诉我吗
You really want to tell me?
去把胡萝卜拿过来
Bring the carrots over here.
好的
Okay.
胫腓骨骨折
Broken tib-fib.
珍妮 有时间聊一句吗
Jeanie, do you have a minute?
如果现在跟骨科联♥系♥
If I call ortho now
夏天之前他们就能搞定
they ought to make it down by summer.
珍妮...
Jeanie...
艾尔的事 对吧
It's about Al, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
是艾滋病吗
And is it AIDS?
是的 肺囊虫肺炎
Yeah. Pneumocystis pneumonia.
我看过他的病历
I saw his chart,
而且当他向我描述他的那些病征的时候...
and when he told me how he was feeling his symptoms...
按规定 我得通知他
I need to give him the news,
但我猜他会好过些 如果告诉他的人不是我而是
but I thought it might be easier for him if...
明白 我来说 我来
No, I'll do it. I'll do it.
我知道你们分居了
I know you're separated...
但他可能携带艾滋病毒多年了
But he may have been HIV positive for a few years.
你给自己检查过吗
Have you ever been tested?
有多少已婚的人会去做这个检查
How many married people get tested?
我去酒店套房♥找过你
I checked for you at the hotel suite.
可能不再是我的了
Doesn't seem to be mine anymore.
你没了公♥司♥的钱 这种事就会发生
Something about when you lose company money.
你必须让我为你写些东西
You'll have to let me write you something for that.
无所谓了
Whatever.
不得不说 我更喜欢你家
I got to say, I much prefer your place.
无所谓了
Whatever.
你说过一些话
Some of what you said
我不知道是真是假
I don't know if it's true or not
但你的话让我思考了很久
But you made me think about it
而我...
And I...
我意识到...
I realized that...
我想跟你在一起 凯伦
I want to be with you, Karen.
继续 我也没赶你出去
You don't see me kicking you out the door.
你得让我来帮你处理
You'll have to let me do this
因为我能让你少疼一些
Because I have a very low threshold for your pain.
抬起来... 好了
Up and... there you go.
凯伦
Karen?
道格
Doug?
我得坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
你不会是结婚了吧
You're not married, are you?
没有 是比结婚了更糟的事
No. It's worse than that.
好吧
Okay.
我爸从你那骗走的钱
You know the money that my father took from you?
他给我了
He gave it to me.
什么
What?
我是说 我上医学院的时候 他都没给过我钱
Yeah. I... I mean, he never gave me a dime when I was in medical school.
他只不过...
I mean, he just...
他不过在逃走之前 给了我一大笔现金
He just handed me a bunch of cash before he took off.
两万五千美元
$25,000.
我希望你能收下这笔钱
Yeah. I want you to have it.
两万五千美元
$25,000?
雷卷走了超过25万美元
Ray stole over 250 grand.
25万
250 grand?
你没听错
You got it.
这什么都不算了
This is nothing.
这...
This is,...
只值九牛一毛
This is a drop in the bucket.
不 这就是一切
No, it's everything.
这是别人为我做过最甜蜜的事情了
The sweetest thing anybody's ever done for me.
我明天可能就要被炒了
I could get fired tomorrow,
但只因为这件事 我都不能不爱上你
but I got to love you for this one.
好消息 亲爱的
Great news, baby?
他们停职调查了
They dropped the whole thing!
无论你说了什么 起了太大的作用了
Whatever you said in there, it made the difference.
我们可以安心回家了
We are home free.
我们去庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate.
去做些有意思的事
Let's go do something.
谢普 我有很多文书工作要做
Shep, I got a lot of paper work.
你可以之后再做
You can do this later.
不行 我真的得现在就完成它们
No! I really need to do this now.
好吧 那我们就只去吃晚餐吧
Okay, we go to dinner, then.
晚餐 之后再去夜店
Dinner, maybe a club.
不行...
No...
他们在外面打篮球
they're playing basketball outside.
我忙完手头的事 就去找你
I'll join you when I'm finished.
好的
Okay.
别太久
Don't be too long.
艾尔 我需要跟你谈一谈
Al, I need to talk to you.
晚上这里还挺冷
it's cold in here tonight.
或许克洛伊在照顾着一切
Maybe Chloe is getting it together
又或许乔可以照顾好她
Or maybe Joe can keep it together.
有时候 我梦见他们打给我说
Sometimes, I dream that they call and say
"苏西 不如你再来照顾她一段时间吧"
"Hey, Suz, why don't you take her again for a while?"
在我的梦中 我说
And in my dream, I say,
"好的 克洛伊 我会永远照顾她的"
"Yes, Chloe, I will take her forever."
然后我醒了 明白一切不过是梦境
Then I wake up, and I know it's not true
因为我双臂间空空荡荡
because my arms hurt from feeling so empty.
我一直都知道 你很爱你的孩子
I always knew you loved your children.
我只是从未意识到那份爱有多深
I just never realized how much you fell in love with them.
小苏西就像是一本故事书...
Little Suzie was like a storybook--
一本你永远放不下的书
One that you never wanted to put down.
每一个微笑就是新的一页
Every smile was some new page
让你可以仔细研读 细细感受...
to be pored over, studied, touched...
铭记
Remembered.
我很爱我的那本故事书
I loved my storybook.
很久以来的第一次
For the first time in a long time
我不觉得自己是孤身一人
I didn't feel alone.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表