剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I'm kind of busy right now.
你自己不能抽吗
You can't do it yourself?
我想请你帮我抽血
I need you to draw some of my blood.
因为艾尔吗
Al?
对 我还没测
Yeah. I've been putting it off.
好吧 你想让我现在就帮你抽吗
Sure. Do you want me to do it right now?
如果可以的话 四号♥诊室现在没人
If you don't mind, nobody's in four.
-戴维奇医生吗 -对
- Dr. Davitch? - Yeah.
我叫约翰·卡特 是名医学生
I'm John Carter. I'm a med student.
我们去年见过一次
I met you once last year.
-我正在查房♥ 卡特先生 -是 我知道
- I'm on rounds, Mr. Carter. - Yeah, I can see that.
塔利亚·卢卡斯 那个得了胆道闭锁的小姑娘
Talia Lucas, the little girl with biliary atresia.
我一直都在关注她
I've sort of been keeping an eye on her.
你昨晚把她转到这里来了
You moved her up here last night.
-对 没错 -她是博格拉斯医生的病人吧
- Yes, I did. - I thought she was Dr. Berglass' patient.
他去伦敦参加他女儿的婚礼了
He's attending his daughter's wedding in london.
我来替他的班
I'm covering for him.
她的上行性胆管炎加重了吗
Her ascending cholangitis worsened?
抗生素对她没作用
She's not responding to the antibiotics.
我担心有绿脓杆菌感染
I'm worried about Pseudomonas,
一种抗药性强的细菌 能引起化脓性病变
所以我把她转到重症监护室了
so I moved her up to the I.C.U.
我已经在移植候选名单中把她调到了第一级
And I jumped her to status one on the transplant list.
你认识她的父母吗
Do you know her parents?
认识
Yeah.
他们在候诊室
They're in the waiting room.
你和我一起去吧
Why don't you join me.
他们还不知道吗
They don't know yet?
我早上一直很忙 卡特先生
It's been a busy morning, Mr. Carter.
大家好 想我了没
Hey, everybody. Miss me?
一个小家伙
Oh, a little one.
两天大
Two days.
在婴儿床中发绀
Cyanotic in the crib.
无明显杂音 慢性心衰
No detectable murmur, C.H.F.
已为他注射洋地黄和利尿剂
He's had dig and lasix
但症状无任何改善
with no improvement.
脉搏已达200
Pulse is up to 200.
产妇周二晚分娩
Mother gave birth Tuesday night
周三早上产科就赶她出院了
O.B. kicked her out Wednesday morning.
做过心电图了吗
Get an E.K.G.?
心电轴右偏
Right axis deviation.
右心房♥肥大 右心室肥大 V6段没有Q波
RAH, RVH, no Q-wave in V6.
好吧 强力换气
Okay, hyperventilate him.
请拿一支前列地尔来
Get an amp of Prostin VR down here now, please.
是什么问题
What the hell is it?
左心发育不良综合征
Hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
他们让产妇分娩后第二天就出院了吗
They sent the mom home the next morning?
对 极快
Yep. Wham, bam.
就让她出院了
Thank you, ma'am.
该死的 好吧 去做超声心动图
Damn it. All right, Let's get an echo.
请看看小儿心血管科谁值班
Find out who's on call for Pediatric Cardiology, please.
他会活下来吗
Is he going to make it?
如果我们能保持动脉导管开放的话
If we can keep the ductus arteriosus open,
他就有机会活下来
he's got a shot.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
卢卡斯先生和卢卡斯夫人吗
Mr. and Mrs. Lucas?
你好 我是戴维奇医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Davitch.
博格拉斯医生要出国几天
Dr. Berglas is out of the country for a few days.
我想你们已经认识
You already know
-卡特医生了 -约翰·卡特 你们的保姆
- Mr. Carter, I believe. -J.C. your nanny.
他们在楼下告诉我们TC被转移到了重症监护室
They told us downstairs T.C. had been moved to Intensive Care.
很不幸 你女儿的病情一夜之间恶化了
Unfortunately, your daughter's condition has worsened overnight.
抗生素对她不起作用
She's not responding to the antibiotics.
我觉得你们女儿的肝脏
I don't have much confidence
很快将不能工作
that your daughter's liver's gonna function much longer.
所以我们在移植候选名单中
So we have moved her
把她从第二级调到了第一级
from Status 2 to Status 1 on the transplant list.
在等待移植期间 我们会尽全力帮她治疗
We'll do everything we can for her while we wait.
那她很快会接受移植吗
So she'll be having the transplant operation soon?
我们当然也希望这样
Well, that would certainly be our hope.
要等多久
How soon?
卡特先生
Mr. Carter,
你熟悉美国器官资源共享中心的流程吧
you're familiar with the UNOS procedures, aren't you?
是 很熟悉
Yeah, sure.
卡特先生会回答你们的问题
Mr. Carter will answer your questions
然后他会带你们去见你们的女儿 好吗
and then he'll take you back to see your daughter, ok?
我们先坐下吧
Why don't we take a seat?
动脉导管已开放 他还有机会活下来
D.A. is open, so he's still got a fighting chance.
我去告诉他的父母
I'm going to go tell his parents.
真是难以置信
This is unbelievable.
有个丑陋恶毒的谣言正在流传
There is an ugly, vicious rumor going around.
凯瑞·韦弗
Kerry Weaver...
别问我
Don't start with me.
所以 是真的
So it's true.
我不知道为什么每个人对此都不高兴
I don't know what everybody's so upset about it.
凯瑞·韦弗没那么差
Kerry Weaver's not that bad.
她很棒
She's great.
你会慢慢喜欢她的
She grows on you.
你又开始吃百忧解了吗
You been hitting the Prozac again?
百忧解 抗抑郁药
我接到一个北区药房♥找你的电♥话♥
I got a call from a pharmacy on the north side looking for you.
你开了100粒复方羟可酮
You wrote a prescription for 100 percodan.
什么
What?
凯伦·海恩斯 不是那个红头发的病人吗
Karen Hines. Isn't that redhead you've been seeing.
她膝盖不好
She's got a bad knee.
膝盖不好要100粒吗
A hundred for bad knee?
她经常旅行
She travels a lot.
不知道什么时候能买♥♥到药
Doesn't know when she'll be able to get them.
马克 里面需要帮助 排除心梗原因了
Mark, I need you in there, rule out M.I.
你跟他们说没关系了吗
You tell them it was okay?
说了 但我告诉他们你会回电♥话♥的
Yeah, but I told them you'd call.
-珍妮 你好 -你好
- Jeanie, hi. -Hi.
你医生看的怎么样
How did your appointment go?
他们给我一堆东西读
They gave me a bunch of stuff to read.
你应该读一下
You should read it.
昨天晚上谢谢你留下来
Thanks for staying last night.
从医院回去的第一个晚上挺不容易的
Well, it's tough, that first night home from the hospital.
我的医疗保险给我
My health plan gave me...
分配了一个这个病的专家医生
assigned me a doctor specializes in the disease--
阿♥拉♥班医生 你认识他吗
A Dr. Arabian. You know him?
不认识 但我可以帮你问问
No. I can ask around.
谢谢
Thanks.
他说我的
He said that my...
我的CD4的值是450
my CD4 count was 450.
语气很兴奋
Sounded excited about that.
那是好事
Yeah, that's good.
正常应该是多少
What's it supposed to be?
1,500.
他给我了好多东西
He gave me a lot of stuff.
齐多夫定 叫什么三硫胞苷
AZT, something called 3TC
还有这个沙凯诺维
and this sacinaver...
沙奎那韦
Saquinavir.
反正非常贵
Whatever, it's gonna cost a fortune.
还有 他还给了我
And... he gave me...
好几包安全套
A couple of packets of condoms too.
就像是事后诸葛亮一样
Kind of seems like The horse is out of the barn on that one.
我开玩笑的
It was a joke.
这不好笑
It wasn't funny.
你检查了吗
You get tested yet?
嗯
Yeah.
结果呢
And?
还没出来
Not back yet.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表