剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
That's the first smile I've seen all morning.
是吗 这几天很难过
Oh? Rough couple of days?
你根本无法想象
You have no idea.
你不是中班吗
Aren't you supposed to be on a swing shift?
对 我就是过来补点口述报告
Yeah, I just came by to catch up on dictations.
我觉得你应该去溜冰
I think you should go skating instead.
我有好多报告要赶
I have so much paper work.
苏西 她肯定会喜欢
Susie, she'd love it
你知道 这也能帮我
And, uh, you know... it'd help me out.
我真的落下好多
I'm really behind.
好吧 管他呢 我去
Yeah, what the hell. Okay.
太好了
Excellent.
猜猜谁要跟我们一起去溜冰
Guess who's coming skating with us?
苏西 苏西要一起来
Susie! Susie's coming.
对 等我把她安顿好 谢谢
Yes, as soon as I get her all bundled up. Thank you.
她也去吗
Her too?
对 她当然要去了 她很会溜冰
Yes, of course her too. She's a good skater.
对 我教你怎么转身
Yeah, I'll teach you how to do a spin.
我知道怎么转身
I know how to do a spin.
你想帮小苏西戴帽子吗
Do you want to put little Susie's cap on?
她会好起来的
She'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
告别急性腹绞痛了
Just say no to colic.
道格 你♥爸♥昨晚打了三次电♥话♥
Doug, your dad's called three times since last night.
如果你不给他回电 他会一直骚扰我们
If you don't call him back, he'll keep bugging us.
我没有什么跟他说的
I don't have anything to say to him.
他的电♥话♥就在这
His number's right there.
他住在杜普利酒店
He's staying at the Hotel Dupree.
不过是离冷藏柜更近了一步
That's one step up from a refrigerator box.
卡特 你去哪了
Carter, where you been?
我一直在看病人
I've been seeing patients.
乌泽里奇的数据表
Vucelich's data sheets.
明天查房♥前做好
Tomorrow morning before rounds.
好
Right.
卢巴度的出院报告
Rubadoux's discharge summary?
在你的盒子了 我终于把她转院了
Oh, that is in your box. I finally turfed her.
她丈夫把你搞疯了
Husband drove you nuts?
你根本没法想象
You have no idea.
那你今晚要带谁去
So... who are you taking tonight?
什么
What?
去乌泽里奇盛大的晚宴
To Vucelich's big dinner party?
谁也不带
Nobody.
谁也不带 你得带个伴去啊
Nobody? You got to take somebody.
不 我不带
No, I don't.
不 你要带
Yeah, you do.
他说要带个伴 听上去像是个命令
He said bring a guest. That sounded like an order.
我不知道 我可能带杰姬去
I don't know, I was thinking maybe Jackie.
你姐姐吗
Your sister?
你在开玩笑吗 对吧
You're kidding, right?
你不能带你姐姐去
You can't take your sister.
为什么不行
Why not?
就是看起来有点
It just seems kind of...
有点什么
Kind of what?
可怜
Pathetic.
要不然
What about, uh..?
卡特 我可以自己找到女伴
Carter, I can find my own damn dates.
好吧
Okay, fine.
将会是一群外科医生带着自己的花瓶老婆
It's going to be a bunch of surgeons and their trophy wives,
还有你 和你的姐姐
and you... with your sister.
做了腹股沟疝修补的男孩昨天出院了
The boy with inguinal hernia repair was discharged yesterday.
-孩子恢复得很快 -是的
- Kids recover fast. - Yeah.
你在这里好像很忙
They seem to be keeping you pretty busy down here.
有氧运动医学
Aerobic medicine.
你应该看看我每天晚上爬回家的样子
You should see me crawl home every night.
如果你今晚不是很累的话
If you're not too tired tonight
乌泽里奇医生 是我一直在协助的血管外科医生
Dr. Vucelich, this vascular surgeon I've been assisting...
我知道乌泽里奇医生是谁
I know who Dr. Vucelich is.
他邀请了一些同事到他家吃晚饭
Anyway, he's having some colleagues over to his house for dinner.
不是个社交活动
It's not a social thing.
大部分都是外科医生
It's mostly surgeons.
皮特 你在约我吃晚饭吗
Peter, are you asking me to dinner?
就是个医院聚会
It's a hospital function.
而不是约会
As opposed to a date.
我们要什么时候到场
What time do we need to be there?
八点开始
It starts at 8:00.
他住在北湖边上
He lives on North Lake shore.
我可以七点半来接你
I can pick you up at 7:30.
我在那里等你
I'll meet you there.
又不是个约会
It's not a date.
我们需要帮忙抬一下
We need some help lifting.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
护栏把他钉在车座上了
Guardrail pinned him to the car seat.
呼叫本顿 叫工程部拿个钢锯
Alright, Page Benton and call engineering for a metal saw.
这椅子是67年的庞蒂亚克GTO跑车上的 对吧
These seats are from a '67 G.T.O, right?
车已经报废了
The car is toast.
该死 太可惜了
Damn! What a waste.
在艾克街上翻车了 两人死亡
Roll-over T.C. on the Ike, two fatalities.
这家伙的车翻了 撞上了管道护栏
Guy's car flipped and hit the pipe guardrail.
护栏穿过挡风玻璃刺穿了他
Came through the windshield and nailed him.
左侧呼吸音消失
Absent breath sounds on the left.
胸管包
Chest tube tray.
血压100/60 脉搏120
B.P. is 100/60, pulse 120.
氧流量10 1500毫升生理盐水正在输
O2 at ten liters. 1500cc's saline in.
颈椎 大家尽力而为
C-spine, the best we could.
解救工作超级困难
A hell of an extrication.
血压110
B.P 110, palp.
血常规 血液交叉配型十单位血
C.B.C, type and cross ten units.
以防万一 准备4个单位的O型阴性血
Four units o-neg, just in case.
我该怎么给他插管啊
How the hell am I supposed to tube him?
有人要钢锯吗
Somebody call for a metal saw?
对 我要你过来
Yeah. I want you to get up here and
把椅子和他的背切开
cut between the chair and his back now.
-给他穿上隔离服 -我吗
- Gown him! - Me?
她在那里呢 滑得好呀
There she goes. Whoa! That's a nice one.
我都要晕了
I'm going to get sick.
-你想表演下转圈吗 -不想
- Hey, you want to show me your spin? - No.
-抱歉 -她对你们的离婚什么反应
- Sorry. - How's she taking you two getting divorced?
我们还没告诉她
We haven't told her yet.
她还在适应这种分离
She's still getting used to the separation.
要不我来带苏珊 你好去跟她滑冰
Why don't you let me take Susie so you can skate with her.
开什么玩笑 我就靠她支撑我了
You kidding? This is what's holding me up.
好了 来吧 小不点
Yes! Come on, Miss Munchkin.
你太好笑了
Oh, you are so funny.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
爸爸来了
Here comes dad!
别把你的屁♥股♥撅得这么高
Don't stick your butt out so far.
我要把它收回来
I just got to tuck it in here.
那是不是
Is that what...
漂亮啊 转身半周
Nice! Half a grundoolie.
我给你6.5分
I give it a 6.5.
瑞秋 你想让我教你
Oh, hey, Rachel, you want me to show you
怎么把冰鞋系得很紧的方法吗
a special way to tie your skates really tight,
这样你的脚踝就不会弯了
so your ankles stay straight?
我要像妈妈那样系冰鞋
I want to tie my skates like mommy does.
-瑞秋 -没关系
- Rachel... - It's okay.
我不想让她碰我的冰鞋
I don't want her touching my skates.
-对不起 -或许这是个坏主意
- Sorry. - Maybe this was a bad idea.
瑞秋
Rach.
瑞秋
Rach!
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表