剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第二十集
来历不明的狂热
收到 47号♥车五分钟内到达
Copy that. Unit 47 will respond in about five.
都穿上橡胶靴
Everyone wears rubber boots.
把多的那双找出来给卡萝
Find Carol that extra pair.
我以为你们是来处理突发事件
I thought the idea was you guys respond to emergencies
不是来引发它们的
not cause them.
抓紧 抓紧
Hang on, hang on.
我们得报答你们护士们
We have to pay your nurses back.
每次有护士同行
Every time an M.I.C.N. rides along
我们会接到双倍的呼叫
we get double the calls.
你把我们当成扫把星了
You're going to jinx us.
小心
Shep!
47号♥在前往途中
This is unit 47 en route.
收到 47号♥
Copy, 47.
你好 罗斯
This is Ross.
不是 我是道格·罗斯
No, Doug Ross.
雷有事外出了
Ray's away on business.
等下 我换别人来接
Let me... let me, uh, give you somebody who can answer that.
我是凯伦·海恩斯
This is Karen Hines.
你好 安迪
Oh, hi, Andy.
鱼钓的怎么样了
Uh, yeah. How... how are the marlin running?
不是吧
Oh, no kidding?
我还以为你得把南部的鱼都钓光了呢
I thought you had fished out every key south of Largo.
安迪 雷没和你在一起吗
So, Andy, Ray isn't there with you?
我猜他是在开曼群岛里迷路了
Oh, I guess he must have gotten distracted in the Caymans.
不错
That's nice.
等他到了你告诉他给芝加哥这边
Yeah, yeah, you just tell him he's got to call Chicago
打个电♥话♥
when he gets in.
我们很想他
Yeah, we miss him up here.
知道么
You know...
你撒谎撒的真好
You are a good liar.
我没撒谎
I wasn't lying.
那不是谎
I wasn't.
我真的想他
I do miss Ray.
他是个讨厌鬼
He's a kick.
是快灭绝的物种
He's a dying breed.
这不符合常理啊
Oh, man, this is really perverse.
和你♥爸♥不一样 我不会留在这
Unlike your dad and I am not going to stay.
没必要夸张成俄狄浦斯事件
So let's just minimize this Oedipus stuff.
你要不要请个病假 我们看个成龙的电影
You want to call in sick, rent a Jackie Chan movie?
但是我并没有生病啊
No, it doesn't work that way.
你可以下午四点去找我吃晚午餐
You could meet me for a late lunch around 4:00 o'clock.
这是可以的
It's what you could do.
我不喜欢去医院
I hate hospitals.
路边小餐馆行吗
How do you feel about diners?
街对面就有一家
There's one across the street.
你可以在那等我
You could meet me there.
正宗吗
A real diner?
肉糜卷 番茄酱都放在桌上那种
Meat loaf, catsup on the table.
你以前就在那勾引过别的女人 是不是
You've seduced women before, haven't you?
她就在这下边某个地方
She's down here somewhere!
突然就爆♥炸♥了
It just blew up.
贝琪你在哪
Becky girl?
热水器在这儿 你女儿的床在那边对吗
Your water heater's here and your daughter's bed was there?
天哪
Oh, my god.
请你配合
Please, sir.
先生
Please.
你不能光着脚站在这 出去吧
You shouldn't be down here with bare feet. Please.
还有积水
It's still standing water.
我早跟你说该买♥♥个新的了
I told you we needed a new one.
我们没钱
We couldn't afford it.
有钱买♥♥酒没钱买♥♥热水器
But we can afford a case of bourbon a week.
你能先别叨叨了吗
Would you just shut up?!
赖利 去叫支援
Reilly, go get backup.
热水器最近老有异响
It was making noises all week.
你先闭嘴行吗
Would you just shut up?!
好了 听着 不要那么紧张
Alright, listening. Just take it easy.
她穿的什么颜色的睡衣
What color pajamas was she wearing?
-粉色 -漂亮的颜色
- Pink. - Pretty color.
爆♥炸♥时间呢
When was the explosion?
大概十分钟前
Ten minutes...
支援马上到
Backup on the way.
我看见一只脚
I found a foot.
在这了
Yeah, here.
轻一点
Take it easy.
别靠太近了 轻点儿
Not too close. Not too close. Easy.
看见她头部了
Find her head!
轻轻地
Gently.
好了 我们一起 轻轻地
All right, let's go. Gently.
把她转过来 把担架拿过来
Let's roll her. Get the board.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
天哪
Oh, god...
脉搏微弱
Weak pulse.
呼吸音呢
Breath sounds.
天哪 她没有呼吸了
Oh, my god, she's not breathing!
赖利 去拿个气管插管
Reilly, get an ET tube.
听见了吗
Are you with us?
听见了
Yeah, yeah.
快点 快点 该死
Come on, come on. Shoot!
我再拿一个
I got another one!
快
Come on!
给 在这了
Here, here. Just got it.
谢天谢地
Thank god!
双侧呼吸音正常
Good breath sounds bilaterally.
你会没事的
You're going to be just fine.
把她包暖和一点
Let's wrap her up.
把她抬起来吧
Let's get her up.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
轻点 轻点 好
Easy, easy. Okay.
给我氧气面罩
Give me the oxygen mask.
宝贝 别怕 这个东西是帮助你呼吸的
Hey, sweety. This is going to help you breathe.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你们是要带她去医院吗
Are you taking her to the hospital?
县医院
County
她会没事的吧
Is she going to be okay?
到了医院我们会进一步确诊
We're going to make sure at the hospital.
我也去
Uh... I'm coming too.p
我先穿衣服
I'll get dressed.
你自己想办法去吧
Got to find your own transport.
救护车满员了
The ambulance is full.
我们可以腾出点地方
We can make room.
休想
Forget it.
我不会让这些蠢货坐我的车
I'm not letting these idiots into my rig.
她是女孩的妈妈
It's the girl's mother.
对 你也听见了
Yeah. You heard her.
他们明知这个热水器有危险
They knew the heater was a hazard.
还让一个孩子睡在这里 他们醉到都不去关心这事
They got a kid living there. They're too drunk to notice.
好吧
Okay.
蠢人就不应该有孩子
Stupid people shouldn't breed.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Uh, morning.
情况怎么样
How's it going?
早上你看见路上那些车了吗
Going. Did you see all that traffic this morning?
我今天也是坐轻轨来的
I took the EL today as usual.
我以为你今天不来上班呢
I didn't think you were working today.
我是被叫过来的
Well, I got called in.
差不多
It just as well.
昨晚过得怎么样
How did it go last night?
我一直在担心你
I was thinking about you.
谢了 我看见你的信息了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表