剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Give us some room, guys.
梅伦德斯 坚持住
Hang in there, Melendez.
你会没事的 兄弟 坚持住
You're going to be okay, bro. Stay up.
我们都会支持你的 兄弟
We're all pulling for you, man.
保持坚强 劳尔
Hang tough, Raul.
坚持住
You take care, now.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
不好意思
Excuse me.
急诊室
E.R.
不好意思
Excuse me.
麻烦等下 我在讲电♥话♥
Hang on, I am on the phone
不是 你需要去找公♥关♥科
No, you need media relations.
对 他们会告诉你最新情况
Yeah. They'll fill you in.
好的
Right.
有什么需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
刘易斯医生在吗
Is Dr. Lewis around?
不在 她在忙
No. She's busy right now.
如果你看到她 告诉她我在托儿所
If you see her, tell her I'm in day care.
我是她的姐姐克洛伊
I'm her sister Chloe.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
You doing all right?
劳尔没事吧
Is Raul okay?
他很疼 不肯用维柯丁
He's in pain. Doesn't want the vicodin.
他怎么了 发生什么事了
How's he doing? What's happening?
静脉血气正常
VB gas is normal.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
珍妮 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Jeanie, can you give us a minute?
不
No.
不
Oh, no!
不 不
No! No!
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
什么事 卡特
What is it, Carter?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我以为我来到这里之后
I thought I'd seen a lot of things
已经见得多了 但是...
since I've been here, but that...
你得集中精力
You have to focus.
我知道 我尽力了
I know. I tried.
再过几周就要宣布岗位分配结果了
They announce the matches in a couple of weeks
我想做外科医生
And I want to be a surgeon
但是... 我不知道能不能做到
But that... I don't know if I can do that.
你可以的
You can.
卡特
Carter.
不会有比这更糟的了
It doesn't get worse than that.
你没瘫倒
You stayed on your feet.
已经不错了
That says something.
莉莉 把罗斯医生叫来
Lily, get Dr. Ross!
杰瑞 哪里有空床
Jerry, what's open?
创伤二室
Trauma Two.
他本来好好的
He was fine.
然后突然就无法呼吸了
Then, suddenly, he had trouble breathing.
气管阻塞
Airway obstruction!
这里进去
Going in here.
儿科插管托盘
Pediatric intubation tray!
他气管里有煤灰
Soot's in his airway.
血常规 生化二十项 凝血和局部凝血
C.B.C., chem 20, P.T.T., P.T.
做血气分♥析♥ 看看一氧化碳水平
Get a blood gas with a CO level
拍胸片 导尿
Portable chest, cath urine.
给他打一针葡萄糖
Stick him for a glucose.
我处理了他手臂上的烧伤
I fixed up those burns on his arms and
我以为他没事了
I thought he was okay.
会厌水肿
Epiglottal edema.
能插管吗
Can you get in?
脉搏血氧65 指甲紫绀
Pulse ox 65. Cyanotic nail beds.
脉搏微弱 只有32
Faint pulse at 32.
我觉得我处理不了
I don't think I can get it.
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
什么情况
What is it?
喉部灼伤导致的气管阻塞
Airway obstruction from laryngeal burns.
插管插不进去
Can't get the tube in.
我得给他做针环甲膜切开术
I'll have to needle crike him.
请让我的宝贝活下来
Please don't let my baby die.
给我
Give me the scope.
喉咙肿胀关闭
Throat's swollen shut.
准备环甲膜切开术
Prep for a crike.
14号♥静脉留置针
14-gauge angiocath.
请不要让他死
Please don't let him die.
加油
Come on.
天哪 请不要...
Oh, god, please don't...
道格 我要进去了
Doug, I'm going in.
我就快进去了 稍等
I'm almost in. Hang on.
加油
Come on.
好了 搞定了 给他泵气
There. I got it. Go. Bag him.
呼吸听上去不错
Good breath sounds.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
那个火场的母亲吗
The mother from the fire?
对 应该是
Yeah. I think so.
气管阻塞的应该是她 我会让她窒息而亡
Should have been her airway. I would have let her suffocate.
谢谢 我很抱歉
Thank you. I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
他的血压不稳定
His B.P. is unstable.
血清肌红蛋白在上升
Serum myoglobin is climbing.
出现了横纹肌溶解
There's evidence of rhabdomyolysis
和肾衰竭的症状
and impending renal failure.
呼吸功能也在恶化
Respiratory function is deteriorating
但他意识很清醒
But he's conscious and alert.
他坚持不到明天早上了
He won't make it till morning.
他的家人来了吗
His family here yet?
在大厅
In the lobby.
一个兄弟在度假
One brother's on vacation.
今晚从佛罗里达飞过来
He's flying in from Florida tonight.
希望他的航♥班♥别晚点
Hope his flight's on time.
他情况怎么样
How's he doing?
他没事 打了镇静剂
He's okay. Sedated.
烧伤大部分是一级
Burns were mostly first-degree.
警♥察♥来找那个母亲了吗
Cops come for the mother?
她现在跟负责纵火杀人案的警♥察♥在一起
She's with the homicide-arson guys now.
孩子的爸爸正从佛罗里达飞过来接他
The dad's flying in from Florida to get the kids
而你该出发了
and you should get going.
去哪里
For what?
公牛队的比赛还有一个小时就开始了
The bulls game starts in an hour.
我不知道 我要等儿科医生过来
I don't know. I'm gonna wait for pedes to come down.
我想再看看其他的孩子
I want to check on the other kids.
-我来吧 -不用了
- I'll do it. - It's okay.
道格 你应该去
You should go, Doug.
都走到这一步了 你应该坚持一下
You've gotten this far, you should see it through.
不 没事的
No, I'm okay.
马克
Hey, mark?
儿科医生一个小时前就该来了
Pedes was supposed to be here an hour ago.
不如你给他们打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't you give them a call.
帮我向公牛本尼[球队吉祥物]问好
Say hello to Benny the Bull for me.
你的家人来了
Your family's here.
他们在外面等着
They're waiting outside.
请把我的面罩摘下来 好吗
Take my mask off, please.
好吗
Please.
有多严重
How bad?
超过90% 三♥级♥烧伤
Over 90%, third-degree.
别让他们给我上呼吸机
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表