剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
急诊室的故事
第二季 第三集
"见一个杀一个"
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好 -让我怎么做才好
- Good morning. - To what do I owe this?
已经好几天了
It's been a great few days.
我不想它这么快结束
I kind of wish It wasn't going to end.
我也是
Me neither.
还要想着赶车
The thought of getting on that train.
我在想
I was thinking...
有的时候我可以在芝加哥过夜
Maybe I'd stay in Chicago some nights
比如第二天要上班的时候
when I have to work the next day.
待在哪呢
Stay where?
不知道 也许在道格家
I don't know. Maybe Doug's.
道格家
Doug's?
你不同意
You disapprove?
我只是在想那些穿着暴露
It's just the thought of all those pretty girls
晃来晃去的美女们
padding around in their underwear.
是呀 都赶上维密秀了
Yeah. Beats the Y.M.C.A.
你完全不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
我的理解是
It was my understanding that
实习生也可以多负责些东西
a sub-internship involved more responsibilities.
你想做什么 卡特 切除术吗
What do you want to do, Carter. Whipple's?
三段切除手术
Trisegment ectomies?
我觉得我可以有自己负责的患者了
I thought I'd have my own patients.
用你的账号♥
run the servise system on yours
这位是什么情况
What do we got?
这位是艾德
This is Ed.
医生 我渴了
I'm thirsty, doc.
一会儿给你拿水
When we finish I'll get you some water.
除了水再来点威士忌吧
How about a scotch and water?
-卡特 -患者气短
- Carter. - Patient experienced shortness of breath.
血压120/80 脉搏112 呼吸频率28
B.P. 120/80, pulse 112, respiration's 28.
有肺气肿 充血性心衰 肺炎病史
History of emphysema, congestive heart failure, pneumonia.
听诊发现患者右侧肺部
Upon auscultation, diminished breath sounds were noted
呼吸声变弱
at the base of the patient's right lung.
为了验证 我做了语♥音♥震颤检查
Intrigued, I tested vocal fremitus per bates.
还有就是
Second edition
让我诊断为胸腔积液的
leading me to a diagnosis of pleural effusion,
是这张X光片
confirmed by this radiograph
显示了患者右侧
which shows fluid in the patient's right...
胸膜腔有液体
costophrenic sulcus.
好的 卡特教授
Thank you, Professor Carter.
你打算怎么处理
What do you want to do?
穿刺抽液
Tap the fluid.
打算放几个引流管
How many pleural taps have you done?
八个或九个
Eight or nine.
说下流程
Run the procedure.
术前准备 消毒布 麻醉
Prep and drape, anesthetize...
有什么要做
What's on tap?
用14号♥针
Procure a 14-gauge needle...
好了 卡特 有需要就叫我
All right, Carter. Call me if you need me.
卡特 艾德是你的病人了
Carter, consider Ed here... your patient.
哈珀 见过胸腔穿刺吗
Harper, have you ever seen a pleural tap?
二楼B室 伙计们
It's 2-b, guys.
最后时刻觉得累了是吗 海瑟薇
Getting tired of life in the fast lane, Hathaway?
你就开玩笑吧 谢泼德
Just of your jokes, Shepherd.
再过15分钟我就能重新认证了
15 more minutes, I'm recertified.
我就不用再听这些了
I won't have to hear any of them.
这里
Up here.
闻起来感觉像人已经死了
Smells like he's gone already.
那倒好了
I wish.
那不是魔鬼
That hasn't got a ghost...
他已经在那坐了好几个星期了
He's been sitting there for weeks.
大小便就地解决
Using himself as a toilet.
他六个月没交房♥租了
He hasn't paid his rent in six months.
他这味道都熏跑了我的租客
I'm losing tenants because of the smell.
这家伙看起来相当沉啊
This guy seems to weigh a ton.
我带来了个推车
I brought a dolly.
天爷 他的血压是220/130
Man, his B.P.'s 220/130.
我们最好带他去医院
We'd better take him in.
真的吗
Do I have to?
你不想去医院吧
You don't want to go to the hospital?
我更愿意跟我的兔子们待在这里
I... I'd rather stay here with my rabbits.
好的 他不愿意
All right, well, he doesn't want to go.
不 你先等下
Oh, no. Now you wait just a minute.
这位长官说了让你带走他
The sheriff said you'd take him.
女士 我们不提供迁客服务
Lady, we don't run an eviction service.
我们不能就这样扔下他
We can't just leave him.
他自己不想去
He doesn't want to come.
他没有做那种决定的行为能力
He's not competent to make that decision.
我们怎么知道
How do we know that?
你自己看
Look at him.
我是个捕鼠笼却没有奶酪做诱饵
I'm a mousetrap without a piece of cheese
我是维也纳却没有维也纳人
I'm Vienna without the Viennese...
他是个怪胎
So, he's eccentric.
我是达芬奇确没有蒙娜丽丝
I'm Da Vinci without the Mona Lees...
蒙娜丽丝
Mona Lees?
当我身边没有你的时候
When I'm without you...
我刚清洗了装备
I just cleaned the rig.
谢泼德
Shep.
却没有拴马桩
Without a hitching post
我是一张网却没有边沿
I'm a network without a coast-to-coast...
劳尔
Raul?
只有荷包蛋
Just a poached egg
却没有土司
that hasn't got a toast
当我身边没有你的时候
When I'm without you...
-好了 -嗯
- Ready? - I'm ready.
一 二 三
One two three
《急诊室的故事》
早上好 杰瑞
Good morning, Jerry.
早上好 刘易斯医生
Hey, Dr. Lewis.
小宝贝
Hello, little girl.
克洛伊好吗
How's Chloe?
她对电脑课程失去了兴趣
She's become disenchanted with computer classes.
现在着迷于
She's now going to find her bliss
柴油机修理
at the diesel mechanics academy.
好学校啊
Good school.
怎么我刚来就已经有了四个病人了
How come I'm signed up for four patients already?
感谢韦弗医生
Courtesy of doc Weaver.
我十分钟后再接诊
I'm not on for another ten minutes.
八分钟
Eight.
早上好 宝宝
Morning, baby.
凯瑞 谢谢你这么信任我
Kerry... I appreciate the vote of confidence
但是我习惯每次只负责一位患者
But I'm used to signing up for patients one at a time.
马克和我一致认为住院医师起码
Mark and I decided residents should carry
要有四位患者
at least four patients
在邮箱备忘录里
at the memo on your email.
杰瑞 我的化验好了吗
Jerry, are my labs ready?
我时间很紧
I'm on a tight deadlines.
今天必须得面试了
The interviews have to be today.
中午放射科的哈弗过来
Harv from radiology's coming down at noon
拿你的照片
to take your picture.
好的
All right.
早啊 苏珊
Morning, Susan.
嗯 早
Yeah, right.
这是什么刊物
What publication is this?
《护理时事通讯》
Nursing Newsletter.
泳衣事件
The swimsuit issue?
我正着手我们新主诊医师的封面故事
I'm doing a cover story on our newest attending.
我需要你们所有人的建议
And I want quotes from all of you.
来发挥下你们的想象力吧
So get your thinking caps out.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表