剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
can you read English?
当然
Yes!
我是遵医嘱的
I follow direction.
这张是两周前的
This one from two week ago
这张是昨天的
and this one from yesterday.
两张处方开一样的药
Two prescriptions for the same thing.
你确实是遵照医嘱了
You did exactly what they asked you to.
抱歉我刚才对你发火了
I'm sorry that I was angry with you.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
是门诊医生的错
This is the doctors at the clinic's fault.
这样吧
All right.
你下次带佳佳来检查的时候
Next time, you bring Chia-chia here,
把这个交给前台的护士
you give this to the nurse out front
她会直接领你进来 不用等
and she will bring you straight back, no waiting.
好吗
Okay?
他不是不喜欢医生吗
I thought he didn't like doctors.
佳佳 放手
Chia-Chia, no.
没事
That's okay.
送给你了
You can keep that.
霍德豪斯先生
Mr. Holthouse?
在这
Over here.
看来您感觉好多了
I see you're feeling much better.
但我还是有眩晕的感觉
Yeah, but I still have that spinning feeling
连倒立时也有
even upside down.
坐着吧 托尼一会带你去做CT
Have a seat, Tony will take you for a CAT scan.
不会得癌症吗
Doesn't that cause cancer?
苏珊 说句话
Susan, a word, please?
你为什么要给眩晕症安排CT
Why are you ordering a CT for vertigo?
你为什么质疑我的安排
Why are you questioning my order?
因为一次CT要花1500美金
It's a $1,500 procedure.
我得排除神经瘤的可能
I have to rule out acoustic neuroma.
他一周内晕了5次
He's had five bouts of dizziness in a week.
他的病历上没写
You wouldn't know by looking at his chart.
我实在没时间写
I haven't had time to write down my notes yet.
我还有其他病人
I've had other patients.
我也很忙 但我还是想办法记录细节
So do I, and I manage to keep track of details.
我也是 记在卡片上了
So have I, on my note cards.
我又看不到你的卡片 是不是
I don't have an access to those, do I.
在这
Here.
把卡片塞到病历里
Put them on the chart
以后做手术都要经我批准
and in the future run all procedures by me.
他出什么事了
What happened?
蛛网膜下腔出血
Subarachnoid hemorrhage.
瞬间就死了
He went just like that.
你抱着兔子干嘛
What are you doing with him?
女房♥东打电♥话♥叫动物控制中心的人
Landlady called animal control,
围捕这只兔子
rounding him up.
太可怕了
It was awful.
它跟着我到了大厅
This guy followed me down the hall.
它干净吗
Is he clean?
当然干净
Sure, he's clean.
还很温柔
And he's soft too.
可怜的胖子 从未伤害过别人
Poor fat guy, he never hurt anybody.
就是整天跟兔子坐在一起
Just sat around with his bunny
唱着疯狂的歌♥
singing that nutty song.
我是个扑鼠器
I'm a mousetrap
不过没有奶酪
without a piece of cheese
我是
I'm...
什么词
What was it?
维也纳
Vienna.
不过没有维也纳人
Without the Viennese
我是达芬奇
I'm Da Vinci
不过没有蒙娜丽莎
without the Mona Lees
当我没有你
When I'm without you.
蒙娜丽莎
Mona Lees?
不 他是你们的病人
No, he is a patient of yours.
罗佳佳
Chia-Chia Leow.
患有艾滋的四岁男孩
He's a four-year-old with AIDS.
那就好好回忆一下 你差点害死他
Try to remember, because you almost killed him
你的同事已经给他用了苯妥英钠
by giving him a dilantin prescription
你又给他用地仑丁
when one of your cohorts already had him on phenytoin.
你们相互通气吗
You people talk to each other?
又交朋友了
Making friends again?
儿科门诊的蠢货给一个孩子重复开处方
Idiots at the pedes clinic doubled up a kid's prescription
差点害死他
and almost killed him.
叫她别跟着我
Get her off my back.
谁
Her?
韦弗 刚才在走廊里训了我一顿
Weaver. She just dressed me down in the hallway
就因为我给病人安排了个CT
for ordering a CT.
楼上的人给我们很多压力
We get a lot pressure from upstairs.
她在病历上故意找茬
She scours my charts, looking for errors
对我非常不屑
she treats me with disdain.
要我找她谈谈吗
Want me to talk to her?
当然 叫她别教训我
Yeah. Tell her to cut me some slack.
看皮特是如何将鞘管
See how Peter's snaking
穿过腔静脉
the sheath through the vena cava
到达右侧肝静脉
To the right hepatic vein?
进来了
I'm in.
有趣的部分来了
Now comes the fun part.
撤出导丝
Remove the guidewire.
将针头逆时针旋转90度
Rotate the needle counterclockwise 90 degree.
血压下降 80/60了
Pressure's dropping, 80/60.
给他用升压药
Give him pressors
随时给我汇报情况
and keep me posted.
接下来 刺穿肝部硬化组织
Now, puncture the cirrhotic tissue
将导管插♥进♥门静脉
and enter the portal vein
建立一条新的旁路
creating a new pathway.
气囊已经置入
Balloon stent's in.
给气囊充气
Expand the balloon...
慢慢来
Slowly.
一点点来
Easy.
旁路血流通畅
We have circulation.
门静脉压力下降了
Portal pressure's coming down.
这个肝脏起死回生了
And the liver is reborn.
感谢上帝
Hallelujah.
病人心跳过速了 到180了
He's getting tachy. 180.
我们修好了他的肝 但他的心脏我们爱莫能助
Now we fixed his liver. There's not much we can do for his heart.
第五次心律失常了
Run of five.
撤出来 皮特
Get out of there, peter.
好的 我这就 撤出来
Alright, I'm getting...out.
他室颤了
He's fibrillating.
卡特 给他做心肺复苏
Carter, C.P.R.
坚持住 伙计 别死
Come on man! Come on!
充电至200
Charge it to 200.
都退后
Stand back.
离手
Clear!
凯瑞 还好吗
Kerry, how's it going?
非常好
Pretty good.
那就好
Good.
但我们需要谈谈
But there's something we need to talk about.
关于苏珊·刘易斯
Susan Lewis.
这可能有点尴尬
This is a bit awkward.
我是说我知道你俩是朋友
II mean I know you are friends
但她看起来不乐意我在这
but she seems to resent my being here
而这导致我们关系有点紧张
and it's creating some tension.
其实我也察觉到这件事了
You know, I picked up on that.
你确定你懂 这跟她个人能力完全无关
Are you sure? It has nothing to do with her ability.
她完全尽职尽责
She's really quite competent,
但她对我的态度充满了毫不掩饰的敌意
but her attitude is openly hostile.
这可能是你们间的沟通理解的问题
It's probably a communication thing.
我是说 你看起来充满权威感
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表